Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default #3 Share Accounts

Hello everyone Im here to share with all of you how things can be done! Here is our top player JamesMadaBond sharing his account via teamviewer and has we can see by reading the rules this is forbidden what is going to happend?

This is not a topic about beeing banned or complaint about a ban, this is freedom of information so no need to be closed.

As I know using teamviewer is a way to share the accounts and its not fair
    3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way. This also means you are not allowed to pass or exchange it.

Last edited by Flavio92; 05-17-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Lool, ban ban bannnnnnn

GOGOO Bans :S

ban ban boom

enjoy ur banned james MADA blond

should be banned now, you can not pass this without punishing acts

Quote Originally Posted by fastoli View Post
    should be banned now, you can not pass this without punishing acts
    Yes this is the spirit, there isnt any other way but the prints to prove this kind of behavior, if there is any doubts just check how stats and money was ok from that time.

a better fake cannot do guys ? really all day dont have what to do and make fake screen`s ?

I must say that i can make same pic as she did ... easy to do it ... I wonder if he wasn t playing meanwhile she was in hes pc ... Listen to both sides before u guys talk ... Flavio Ur really FUnny to Post That here when u passed ur Bot to half crims (rofl) BTW I hav the proof that she wasn t robbing in hes pc she just did the print to GET HIM BANNED ...I will not post it here 4 the moment ...
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 05-17-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMadaBond View Post
    a better fake cannot do guys ? really all day dont have what to do and make fake screen`s ?
    ahahah is fake? let crew see if at that time u didnt had these stats and that money, there is ur skype open for IONna why are you such a lier? Im not playing tc I dont get advantages if u get banned or not, I just want justice.