Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I think this is a very interesting idea, I have put it up in the discussion board in TC for everyone to see. I think this could replace the virtual gangs completely.
    yesterday i started the beta, so i enter in a gang, but the player (gang leader) wanted to be attacked by his friend, so the main purpose of the that specific gang was to he´s friend get "stats" easily

in a way, could be an interesting idea, i hope

Maybe you can restrict multi account with a limit. Max. 3 account for player.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Hi, if TC were about money then the game wouldn't be running anymore. The new features added for credits have been suggestions from players.

I want to make it clear why I am against multis. In the past when we had 10-15k online people were online with one account per server. At times we were running 10 servers which means out of 15k online only 1.5k were "real" persons. Our online counter has always shown the number of accounts logged in an not unique IPs. Why stop at 10 accounts per person? We've seen single players controlling 1000s of accounts. They are not played all at once of course but the only way to control a big number of accounts in an efficient manner is to get leverage by using macros or bots. So, multis tend to make the game more bot prone. That is the first and main reason I am against multis. The second reason is that allowing multis creates a very strange game for new players, how do you explain to a new player that you must create and manage 50 accounts in order to have a chance to win? There were huge complaints in the past about this.

Please tell me how you think these concerns should and could be managed.

Continuing, what are the main things you want to use your multis for? If you were allowed to only select 1 or 2 things that a multi should be able to do what would it be (for example participate in gang robberies and own drug factories)?

We are not here to create a game that nobody wants to play, our goal is to create a fun, fair unique game.
    Hey in my opinion multies are not strange to new players, because step by step they will start to understand that they can have fun using spys to put in other gang and atack or to put drugs to make ships and its not boring at all. You said multies make this game more bot prone, Playing with one account is boring thats the reason why people use bot, but we cant fight against what everyone wants just because the botters, you made everything to get the botters out of here and all u made was getting this game boring, yes its true that people use 1000 accounts In round 50 I used 1k accounts and all my team was banned by using bot so I agree with you about this because its hard to understand if its bot or not, actually we didint used bot and we got banned for it, just make a huge upgrade on ur tools to detect booters and let the players decide!

the reason why everyone is clonning this game its because multies have gone, if you bring back multies no one will play oldcrims or realcrims or crimsworld thats a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Hey in my opinion multies are not strange to new players, because step by step they will start to understand that they can have fun using spys to put in other gang and atack or to put drugs to make ships and its not boring at all. You said multies make this game more bot prone, Playing with one account is boring thats the reason why people use bot, but we cant fight against what everyone wants just because the botters, you made everything to get the botters out of here and all u made was getting this game boring, yes its true that people use 1000 accounts In round 50 I used 1k accounts and all my team was banned by using bot so I agree with you about this because its hard to understand if its bot or not, actually we didint used bot and we got banned for it, just make a huge upgrade on ur tools to detect booters and let the players decide!
    I'm sorry but your reasoning leaves more questions. "Make a huge upgrade on ur tools to detect booters" is not as easy as it might seem. The reason we can catch botters better now is that we can take the time and investigate individual accounts. In the past we havent had that opportunity and therefore we made general decisions which resulted in huge bans as you said. There is no one 100% way now to detect if someone is using a bot or not, there is no red little light that flashes.

Also, anyone please answer my questions:

- What are the main purposes of multis? What do you want to use them for? Gang robberies, gang assaults, everything?
    - How many multis do you need?
    - Should we allow bots and macros as well if we allow multis?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Well I will try to answer you
    - What are the main purposes of multis? What do you want to use them for? Gang robberies, gang assaults, everything? Multies are used to all of this, we use it to make roberies, to get money and then stats for the main account, we use it to produce drugs so then we can pass it to the main account, we use multies to help us hunting to check who is on raves, we use multies to put spys inside other gangs and then milk it, people can win alot of fun using only 10 accounts, but only who play hard would be able to reach the top, that is our with multies the best players will be the ones who play harder.

How many multies do you need?
    Well almost everyone will play with 10 20 30 single players, but teams will use 400 500 600 +/-

Should we allow bots and macros as well if we allow multis?
    This is a good question, bots and macros have always been on this game no matter if its only one account or 1000 they will stay on the game.

The situation that I see from these answers is a game that looks like this:

- players will have 100's of accounts (maybe even 1000's, and if we set a limit say 10 accounts per player it we will hear even more interesting stories that the 11th account belongs to "my grandfather's childhood friend's dog")
    - be required to use a bot to have a chance of managing them all so we can simply allow bots to be used (in time players will ask for some of the bot features to built into the game so it can become totally automatic)
    - the game will require a lot of attention which is a limiting factor since not a whole lot of people will invest that time

I know I am very sarcastic but there is a serious side of this as well. These questions must be solved before even considering going back to allowing multis.

An option that I have considered for quite some time is to create a separate version where all this is allowed and there won't be any crew to handle abuse cases (hacking, stealing and abusing accounts would be allowed in the rules). This way the players who want multis can play that game and the rest can play the non-multi version. There are implications to this idea as well of course.

Lets make this the final discussion about multis with real arguments and thoughts (not "EVERYONE WANT MULTIS GIVE IT TO US NOW OR TC WILL DIIIIIIIEEE!"), thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Hey.

Not everyone is going to use bot there will always be fair and dirty players and we can understand your concerns about this.
    If you creat a separated version it will be a disaster, half on a side, half on the other, I can manage at least 18 accounts by myself everyone can easily manage 10, the problem why almost everyone want multies back its because, multies still exist on the game Multie Humans! and its hard to control this and real single players cant fight for nothing because the game is owned by 20 30 players, Imagine this I wanna hunt right now and All wearestars team are Online, I talk with them they accept relation with me and my life become easier I have everyone who is stronger then me on friends, so they cant atack me while hunting, now Imagine they accepted me and they make me accept all their team members and friends and Its like 100 relations that I have to accept just to have the benefit of not getting atacked by 2 3 accounts... This is how they own the game, they make many stats and then they switch the stats between their accounts to get benefit, and its impossible for single players make something valuable without giving something in exchange of gang, relation etc etc and we cant control the game to make the players to play by themselves, thats why people want multies, because with multies everyone has the chance to do whatever he wishes, even if theres teams.... 2 3 players can join together and play hard and they really have the chance to play for top, or to make a good position on the ranking, and also they can play without need anyone else to support him, those are the reasons, if we cant make people to use only his account to play then let multies be back, i think the problem with bots and multies are not so big as u say, we always had botters before, we have them now, they use it with one account same as they will use with multies. Almost everyone goes to a friend house put other account in a gang and then milks, every top team uses teamviewer to share his account, everyone can easily open one account with mobile internet and get benefits from it, many people has acess to a diferent network, wi fi, Look here in portugal almost every internet service has a separated conection with diferent Ip, My network provider gives me 2 diferent Ips with diferent geo location, what Could I do? I could be using spys to milk gangs, put them in gangs and then atack, or single atack them, this is why we want multies, almost everyone can use multies without beeing banned.
    Last edited by Flavio92; 05-24-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    the reason why everyone is clonning this game its because multies have gone, if you bring back multies no one will play oldcrims or realcrims or crimsworld thats a fact!
    IDk if u saw the number of players that play that games.. U can t even compare them with The Crims. The problem is that like memox said .. if they will return multi acc people will abuse bots .. and it will be really hard 4 crew to keep track of dirty stats in the end ... with the number of crew members now ( ABUSE) i think that if multi will be back ,this game will be won by teams that will play dirty .. But as FastDio said they can make like 3 4 acc per id .. so they can control much better . Anyway good luck ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    IDk if u saw the number of players that play that games.. U can t even compare them with The Crims. The problem is that like memox said .. if they will return multi acc people will abuse bots .. and it will be really hard 4 crew to keep track of dirty stats in the end ... with the number of crew members now ( ABUSE) i think that if multi will be back ,this game will be won by teams that will play dirty .. But as FastDio said they can make like 3 4 acc per id .. so they can control much better . Anyway good luck ..
    Ahahah I have 2 brothers here that play tc I can log then 15 acc? limit is not an option.