Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

First what it is worth recalling: The Crims always was multis and players like games like this. We can make our small gang and play alone, dont need wait for 30 people like know (beyond tc we have other things to do), we can managment with buldings and transfer drugs, can make very strong account and go to Figcht Chat (good variety), put rabbits to gang and take some stats (some important part of game) etc. The game could not be bored because of each edition can be played differently. I remember you try block multies between 11-12 round and it did not work because the players wanted multies. In this time you have weak serwer, a lot of problems with game, but players like TC and there were many. After some time you put nice solutions, like rabbit mode or trusted account (very nice idea) and other small improvements. It was good base to put other atractive this game, not delete multies, but limit profit with them, nothing more.

And know what you offer? Only robb and hunt, and this second is hard because a lot of people use bot, script, macros and other shit - realy new players have no chance on rave. None of your security is not proven to be 100%, your team ban people for nothing. Someone wrote earlier that you ban your own game, that is funny but the truth. Of course robbs for new players its a big barrier when leader want credits or stats for the invitation and single robbs give little profit. So what new players can do? Play 1hours and leave this game. I remember in past how every one start learn how to play in TC. We make 10 account and test, robb, alone, solo robbs, learn corect formula, after this make small gang, play alone and learn how to play so as not to get hit. After this learn how to transfer drugs, how make rabbits and put it to gang, learn how attack and milk this gang (sometaime wait a lot of hours when all palyers take off - who remember that?), learn how attack to not kill gang to fast, and leart many other thigs, but every this things was possible with multies. Even when multies was allowed players must cooperate to make big robb, to milk big gang, to make war between gangs etc. If we lost stats, someone milk our account, its not big prolbem, we run 10 or 20 rabbit play two days and have back our stats, we can still play and have fun - now its impossible milk account = wait to next round. You come here and ask why players want multies, what is so magicl with multies? Memox sometiems I feel that you can never know why this game was so popular.

Memox you have some statistics how many acc you ban becuse multies, after you block multies? Today you still ban players because of multies? Apparently, the players want to multi and still try to play them, TC with only one account is not right for them, still try use it. And what you do? You ban them, make more restrictions rules, once ban, next ban, perm ban and you dont have players. Come here and want sugestions frome players? What players?

About bots, you dont need control 100% players, punish every one who runs 2 times marco or other recorder. You must only correctly watch players who takes top, because they only win something on this game and must bee clean, but other? Any good reason ban someone from 200 or 500 place, even if they some time run stupid macros?

At this moment you have impasse, some people wants multies but other prefer only one acc. No solution will be perfect, you will not get back lost players. Whether you like it or not some multies solution you must enter if you still want to develope this game because with one account players have problem to play with TC like this. More virtual gang, virtual players for hunter, virtual transfer on dealer, if you dont want back multi so CREATE a virtual players, because they are missing now... So what is better for players? Multies for real players or your synthetic gang or other solutions in future?

It sad when in the past TC counter was 15k online but server was shit and now serwer is very fast but I see 500 online. If you like risk put test version like you wrote, without any control, tc crew, but allow multies, bring back all solutions like rabbits, trust account, trainign without restriction, sth like 40-50 rounds. You will see how many players prefer game like this. You dont lose much, on this version also you can place the credit page I saw some clone game likce TC with allows multi any only reason why this clone have less players are weak server, but some days they can invest more money and TC players will more defragment than now.

I agree with this last comment.

I agree with the last comment and, i just think memox need do what we want in the next round...
    He can do this easy...
    But he have fear...

DONT FEAR MEMOX GO GO GO MULTI IN #R65

GO MULTI GO GO GO
    SAME ROUND 50

SAME ROUND 50

THIS IS VOICE OF PLAYERS!!!!!

ROUND SAME R50!
    Last edited by 82Rullez; 05-24-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Rullez View Post
    I agree with the last comment and, i just think memox need do what we want in the next round...
    He can do this easy...
    But he have fear...

dont fear memox is same analsex. in start u have fear and in end u just have pleasure

HAEUIHEUAHUEAUHEUAH GO NEXT ROUND 65 WITH MULTIS SAME RR50
    Hey I dont wanna go offtopic and Im not homofobic, but keep ur homosexuality for you, no one here wanna know about the pleasure that you feel while you are beeing ANALysed!

Hello for all, memox, may be you can remember me, you say for me this idea of second the crims, i dont like this idea, why the servers you be very bad.

Memox, in question of bots, you to understand this, bots have in the past and today, you dont have the control of this, but make this free dont are good.
    Play with 1 acc are very boring, and you depend of others players, i can rob with 18 accs, this is very easy, make one game fun and dont one game for noobs.

Sorry, my english are bad, i know, but i try hahahahaha. memox, see this and reflect, we want the best to this game we dont want the end of this game.

I hear what you are saying and it is not out of fear that I dont like multis It is true that bots have always been around, when it comes to bots it is a cat and mouse game and bots will always stay one step ahead. Allowing multis will for sure make it even more attractive to use bots and macros. We have methods to detect some of these but no method is 100% and that is why it takes time to investigate the accounts and by going through the logs.

We are discussing a redesign of the virtual gangs which basically means anyone can set up a "gang robbery" without a gang and people can join in without being part of a gang. See it more as a single robbery that require X participants and anyone is welcome to join. There are quite a few details left to be discussed before this idea is ready to be accepted.

Another concept that we have been discussing is to do something useful of the old "guards" function. The idea is that you can hire guards or thugs to help you do gang robberies. There will be a limit to how many thugs you can own depending on your level. They will start with a certain amount of stats and weapons depending on which thug you buy. They will gain stats and money just as normal from gang robberies and with that money you can buy extra stats in the hospital or train them just like normal. All thugs would be controlled from the main account. This idea is still on the idea stage and is being discussed. The original intention was to only allow these thugs to participate in gang robberies and have no other function but that can of course be discussed to include protection when being assaulted etc. In that sense it is semi-multi without the spy part. Thoughts on this idea are welcome.

Back to "real multis". I don't believe in allowing X number of multis because there will never be a number that is enough, either it is allowed or not. Another aspect of that is the hell multis create when it comes to game balancing. The game becomes too easy for people that control 500 accounts (with or without bot) and it becomes too hard for someone who can only manage 5 accounts (ofc it is hard work to control 500 accounts). When you say you want multis you have to think long term as well.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I hear what you are saying and it is not out of fear that I dont like multis It is true that bots have always been around, when it comes to bots it is a cat and mouse game and bots will always stay one step ahead. Allowing multis will for sure make it even more attractive to use bots and macros. We have methods to detect some of these but no method is 100% and that is why it takes time to investigate the accounts and by going through the logs.

We are discussing a redesign of the virtual gangs which basically means anyone can set up a "gang robbery" without a gang and people can join in without being part of a gang. See it more as a single robbery that require X participants and anyone is welcome to join. There are quite a few details left to be discussed before this idea is ready to be accepted.

Another concept that we have been discussing is to do something useful of the old "guards" function. The idea is that you can hire guards or thugs to help you do gang robberies. There will be a limit to how many thugs you can own depending on your level. They will start with a certain amount of stats and weapons depending on which thug you buy. They will gain stats and money just as normal from gang robberies and with that money you can buy extra stats in the hospital or train them just like normal. All thugs would be controlled from the main account. This idea is still on the idea stage and is being discussed. The original intention was to only allow these thugs to participate in gang robberies and have no other function but that can of course be discussed to include protection when being assaulted etc. In that sense it is semi-multi without the spy part. Thoughts on this idea are welcome.

Back to "real multis". I don't believe in allowing X number of multis because there will never be a number that is enough, either it is allowed or not. Another aspect of that is the hell multis create when it comes to game balancing. The game becomes too easy for people that control 500 accounts (with or without bot) and it becomes too hard for someone who can only manage 5 accounts (ofc it is hard work to control 500 accounts). When you say you want multis you have to think long term as well.
    i agree, we must have good sense, and look for justice to every player, not only the ones that live inside PC

Stop making thecrims looking as the sims. I'm against multis not because of bots using. There are unsociable players who will play 24/24 so i don't thing that a normal player who has a job/school, a gf and friends can compete with him. Here i have some basic suggestions for next round (Memox, read this please):

- Bring back the old training system, with no restrictions about level or trainings/day, with trainings starting at 10 min - 30 min - 60 min - 2 hours - 3 hours - 6 hours. The availability of bigger trainings should depends on your stats.
    - Unblock the posibility of robbing and hunting while you train.
    - New bigger single robs

A bet this changes will make the game funnier and there will be more online players (you can hunt/rob while you train, you can train even if you're not home by using a smartphone, the fightclub will be more interesting etc).

regards

punK

The game is not easy for the ones who manage 500 accounts, the game will be very hard for them actually the game will be very hard for them and thats why I want multies, because the winners will be the ones who play harder, and not the ones who got more people giving stats and drugs like now.

Any thoughts on my suggestion with guards/thugs? One thing I forgot to mention about guards is that the big robberies will require X% of the participants to be real players so you can't fully play on your own.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center