Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Questions for abuse.

Sorry, my english is bad. I have somone questions.
    1. Why xWeAreStarS(ID:16205723) was banned now,if he hunt thesame fast in last round and now ? He win last round with both ... It is no good. So, why he was banned now, not earlier.
    2. Why admins cant tell my why i get ban ?? I think now it ise free ban ... I think ppl from abuse must show logs four players, only in support. Why, not?
    3. Lags lags ?? Ppl stop play in the crims, and lags is bigest, why ?
    4. Support - why i must wait long long time when admin answere four me ? All time admins offline ... Memox kick him...
    5. Memox why you dont kick somone admins from abuse, if they dont help four players ?
    6. Wene giver four agres "+1kk" creds ?? Why ? o_O From agres profil: "Wenezuelo (nice help with fight for top pl +1kk CREDs)" (ID: 16055070) Why admins help four players with creds ?
    7. Memox you see lost players ? 2-3 round ppl dont play in this game. Every round -100 players online. Why ??
    Last edited by nRS; 06-09-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nRS View Post
    4. Support - why i must wait long long time when admin answere four me ? All time admins offline ... Memox kick him...
    5. Memox why you dont kick somone admins from abuse, if they dont help four players ?
    7. Memox you see lost players ? 2-3 round ppl dont play in this game. Every round -100 players online. Why ??
    I agree wiTH u In This pOinTs . ..
    Last edited by oZo; 06-09-2013 at 04:39 AM.

1. Why xWeAreStarS(ID:16205723) was banned now,if he hunt thesame fast in last round and now ? He win last round with both ... It is no good. So, why he was banned now, not earlier.
    2. Why admins cant tell my why i get ban ?? I think now it ise free ban ... I think ppl from abuse must show logs four players, only in support. Why, not?
    6. Wene giver four agres "+1kk" creds ?? Why ? o_O From agres profil: "Wenezuelo (nice help with fight for top pl +1kk CREDs)" (ID: 16055070) Why admins help four players with creds ?
    1. If a player was banned in current round for #5 doesn't mean he used it previously.

2. We can't reveal logs for players safety, showing logs mean they will get better and better bots/way to cheat.

3. Why do you think is lag? Why all players don't report this lag?

4. Many time tickets aren't sent to the right support, players are making more reply and this can make the answering time biggest.

5. How abuse can help players? By don't ban cheaters? Or you want us to forgive cheaters botters just because they say they didn't know or they didn't used anything when we have so many proofs?

6. 1kk credits means 1.000.000 credits, do you really think he has so many credits?? First there is a limit and it doesn't reach more than 40.000-50.000, second nobody send to them any credit, if a player says that crew gave him 100kk stats do you belive him?

7. As we see we have quite same numbers of players as previous rounds, maybe from last round they are few less since cheaters aren't allowed to play anymore in the same round they have been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post
    1. If a player was banned in current round for #5 doesn't mean he used it previously.

2. We can't reveal logs for players safety, showing logs mean they will get better and better bots/way to cheat.

3. Why do you think is lag? Why all players don't report this lag?

4. Many time tickets aren't sent to the right support, players are making more reply and this can make the answering time biggest.

5. How abuse can help players? By don't ban cheaters? Or you want us to forgive cheaters botters just because they say they didn't know or they didn't used anything when we have so many proofs?

6. 1kk credits means 1.000.000 credits, do you really think he has so many credits?? First there is a limit and it doesn't reach more than 40.000-50.000, second nobody send to them any credit, if a player says that crew gave him 100kk stats do you belive him?

7. As we see we have quite same numbers of players as previous rounds, maybe from last round they are few less since cheaters aren't allowed to play anymore in the same round they have been banned.
    1. In last round he got automatic ban too ...
    2. Yu cant saw logs... Ok , but players cant know it is in 100 % clear ban. So how you tell me its is clear ban? You cant tell me . Last time i speak with somone admin, and he cant tell wy he banned me, ho only say too me "you use bot", so if i dont use, or i use, how he can tell mi it is in 100 % clear ban ?? hmmm
    3. Players say in this forum ( support - polish) only lags, we cant play. Ant they got answere: " SAY TICKET"... They dont way send tickets and wait 2-3 days four answere, and they know crew dont help... Crew dont say four you TRUE!!!
    4. You know why players send more reply ? I told you but admins dont know what do... sorry but im think is more more idiots in crew. It is of course a few exceptions( Thanks Vash, p1lg1m, Pablo69, Nustiujuca REGARDS four this admins!!) .
    5. Yes ban cheaters, or ban players from top..... dont wait when is last day... Help four players in support, skype, e-mail. No only answere: THIS IS GOOD BAN!, YOU DONT UNBANED WE HAVE PROOFS and etc.
    6. So meyby he give only 1 k credsits ...
    7. You see only numbers. I see in raves... And see who play from my friends, and i see how much ppl is online. I remember rounds when was 1,5 k players online ... now ? min 600 max 850 - 900 players . so why ?

1. In last round he got automatic ban too ...
    2. Yu cant saw logs... Ok , but players cant know it is in 100 % clear ban. So how you tell me its is clear ban? You cant tell me . Last time i speak with somone admin, and he cant tell wy he banned me, ho only say too me "you use bot", so if i dont use, or i use, how he can tell mi it is in 100 % clear ban ?? hmmm
    3. Players say in this forum ( support - polish) only lags, we cant play. Ant they got answere: " SAY TICKET"... They dont way send tickets and wait 2-3 days four answere, and they know crew dont help... Crew dont say four you TRUE!!!
    4. You know why players send more reply ? I told you but admins dont know what do... sorry but im think is more more idiots in crew. It is of course a few exceptions( Thanks Vash, p1lg1m, Pablo69, Nustiujuca REGARDS four this admins!!) .
    5. Yes ban cheaters, or ban players from top..... dont wait when is last day... Help four players in support, skype, e-mail. No only answere: THIS IS GOOD BAN!, YOU DONT UNBANED WE HAVE PROOFS and etc.
    6. So meyby he give only 1 k credsits ...
    7. You see only numbers. I see in raves... And see who play from my friends, and i see how much ppl is online. I remember rounds when was 1,5 k players online ... now ? min 600 max 850 - 900 players . so why ?
    1. No, he doesn't, we have unbanned him many times this round but the autobanning system hasn't to do anything with his actual ban.

2. Abuse/support teams are carefully chosen by leaders, and both of them are checking our activity/bans. If someone do some ban/break some internal rule is kicked out immediately. All crew members are there because they want a clean game and nobody will "risk" his job for banning one player, also when big bans are given there is more than one abuse who check and the results are confronted.

3. Well if they send tickets to polish how can memox/zed check? I bet they don't speak polish hehe.

4. I didn't mean reply after some crew answered but before, we are checking tickets in chronological order, if you make a reply the tickets will be automatically being moved as new ticket and you can wait more 20-24h depents how many tickets we have to check.

5. Official way to answer someone is support, all players who asked for help about bans he got analyzed their case again taking into consideration what they said, but we can't take in consideration "I don't use multi", "I don't use bot" after the recheck and the proofs are same strong.

6. This is quite a long discussion, is not about game, its about other top player which are trying to kill each little gang, each possibility to other players to hunt/play in gang and to grow, but its a long story...

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post
    1. No, he doesn't, we have unbanned him many times this round but the autobanning system hasn't to do anything with his actual ban.

2. Abuse/support teams are carefully chosen by leaders, and both of them are checking our activity/bans. If someone do some ban/break some internal rule is kicked out immediately. All crew members are there because they want a clean game and nobody will "risk" his job for banning one player, also when big bans are given there is more than one abuse who check and the results are confronted.

3. Well if they send tickets to polish how can memox/zed check? I bet they don't speak polish hehe.

4. I didn't mean reply after some crew answered but before, we are checking tickets in chronological order, if you make a reply the tickets will be automatically being moved as new ticket and you can wait more 20-24h depents how many tickets we have to check.

5. Official way to answer someone is support, all players who asked for help about bans he got analyzed their case again taking into consideration what they said, but we can't take in consideration "I don't use multi", "I don't use bot" after the recheck and the proofs are same strong.

6. This is quite a long discussion, is not about game, its about other top player which are trying to kill each little gang, each possibility to other players to hunt/play in gang and to grow, but its a long story...

Regards,
    2. So how i can speak with admins and give my proofs and how i can show four abuse im clear ? Abuse can only spy what i do on page, and cant heck what i click in my browser, my computer. One admin say to me " i know you have bot, but i cant say what you make do, i make one action what human cant make" I ask him what action .... If dont use bot, macros etc ?
    3. They say on forum, and "Tonik" answere send ticket. Why he is in cresw, if he cant read this, and after say to memox/zed: " i see players say is big lagsssss "
    4. If i now speak with admins about my ban i speak to round end ... 15 answeres and wait on one answere 2 days 15 *2=30 days ... When i can start play again ?
    5. My case wasn`t re-examined. When i give real proofs four ppl from crew he stop answere four me. Why ? So if first time somone admins unbanned me, and now somone admin see i use bot ? Why is it ? I got 2 times automatic ban. Why first admin dont see my bot, and next admin see my "bot" ? What i can do now ? Enythink, but abus ealways knows better.
    6. So he give four him creds ? Yes/No

2. So how i can speak with admins and give my proofs and how i can show four abuse im clear ? Abuse can only spy what i do on page, and cant heck what i click in my browser, my computer. One admin say to me " i know you have bot, but i cant say what you make do, i make one action what human cant make" I ask him what action .... If dont use bot, macros etc ?
    3. They say on forum, and "Tonik" answere send ticket. Why he is in cresw, if he cant read this, and after say to memox/zed: " i see players say is big lagsssss "
    4. If i now speak with admins about my ban i speak to round end ... 15 answeres and wait on one answere 2 days 15 *2=30 days ... When i can start play again ?
    5. My case wasn`t re-examined. When i give real proofs four ppl from crew he stop answere four me. Why ? So if first time somone admins unbanned me, and now somone admin see i use bot ? Why is it ? I got 2 times automatic ban. Why first admin dont see my bot, and next admin see my "bot" ? What i can do now ? Enythink, but abus ealways knows better.
    6. So he give four him creds ? Yes/No
    2. You won't be banned because of one,two actions which can't be done by a human player, we are not checking only one day and after we just ban, we check if there are more bot detections, more indicators. So, innocent players can't be banned.

3. I don't understand what you are trying to say, anyway I will personally speak with develpers to see if there is any real problem with the lag.

4. More complicate is your case, more proofs we have more hard it will be to prove you are innocent, but if you are innocent you wont have to submit 15 reply because we will see it quickly.

5. As I said before we don't discuss about bans on forum, so I won't discuss about yours, you remind you that each case is different. Being unbanned doesn't mean you are clean, could be your logs have been checked only before banning.

6. No, he didn't have him anything, but crew is allowed to give/sell their own credits.

Regards,

Thanks for answere. REGARDS

Mesma conversa de sempre , nao fiz sou inocente, se eu ja ganhei pq me baniram agora? bla bla bla todo xiter diz isso , acredite jovem ja passei por isso , mais nada doi mais dq tomar ban na acc com trofeu rs !!

TheUnd3ad Guest

Que desabafo em cara hahahahaha...