Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Ideas to improve game

Hello, I'm creating this thread to help planning team to improve game with my ideas. Idea to create this thread came from this letter >> Screenshot_1.jpg
    Memox asked me for more tasks in the Alley, so here's my ideas.

Firstly, I don't know if killing someone while doing the mission in Alley takes off your protection or no, if that does, please fix that, because as example, "Task: I want you to beat up this guy. His name is . Go get him." and if it takes off protection it isn't good, but If you want to leave It as It Is, It's okay too.

For beginners:

Gangster:

1. Task: "Your friend is in trouble"
    Story : Your friend has to pay back his loan in next 2 days or he will be killed, help him out !
    What to do : Help your friend to rob forex 3 times
    (Automatically invite a person to a gang once he accepts this mission
    Reward: 25 of all stats, and the money you get from robbing.

2. Task: "Your mom is being blackmailed"
    Story : Your mom is being blackmailed that you are going to be killed and she is forced to pay money for some douchebag, go get him !
    What to do : Beat up some guy ( not a real one, just a computer generated one )
    (You need at a least 100 strength to beat him)
    Reward: 100 strength, 1000$

3. Task: "You are in danger"
    Story : After you robbed forex your friend gave you in, cops are after you, they shot you and you can't get away that easily, try to get rid of them!
    What to do : Go for a surgery, bribe cops with 5000 LSD.
    Reward: 50 of all stats, 10000$

Businessman

1. Task: "You need to start a business"
    Story: You understood your point of life, to accomplish it, you firstly need some kind of income.
    What to do : Build night club
    Reward: 100 Tolerance, 5000$

2. Task: "You have to get popular"
    Story: You can't get any income if you are not popular enough.
    What to do : Reach 1000 respect
    Reward : 100 Tolerance, 5000$

3. Task: "You need money quickly"
    Story: To accomplish your dream, you must get a lot of cash quickly
    What to do : Rob Forex 3 times
    Reward: Money from stealing, 50 all stats

4. Task: "Build your first building"
    Story: You're getting famous, but income from night club isn't enough, you must take another step, build Brewery!
    What to do: Build one brewery
    Reward: 100 Tolerance, 30000$

Hitman:

1. Task: "Kill that moron"
    Story: Some strange drug addict idiot looked weird way at you, go kill him!
    What to do: Kill drug addict person ( not a real one, just a computer generated one )
    (You need at a least 120 strength to beat him)
    Reward: 50 strength, 1000$

2. Task: "Your friend is in trouble"
    Story: Your friend got beaten up pretty badly while hanging around a club, go, kill the person which did it
    What to do: Kill a person which beaten your friend ( not a real one, just a computer generated one )
    (You need at a least 170 strength to beat him)
    Reward: 100 strength, 10000$

3. Task: "Beat someone from a club"
    Story: You're annoyed by amount of people at a club, go beat up somebody
    What to do: Beat up or kill someone from a club ( a real person )
    Reward: 100 strength, 100 tolerance, 30000$

Pimp:

1. Task: "You're lonely"
    Story: You're lonely, get some bitches!
    What to do: Buy one "dolly"
    Reward: 30 Charisma, 500$

2. Task: "More income!"
    Story: Your dolly isn't giving any income at all, not to mention you're getting lonely again, get more and better bitches!
    What to do: Buy two "Crystals"
    Reward: 100 Charisma, 15000$

3. Task: "Bitches are complaining!"
    Story: Your bitches are complaining and doesn't work at all, buy a house for them!
    What to do: Buy one "Whorehouse"
    Reward: 100 Charisma, 30000$

4. Task: "Your bitch got beaten up pretty badly"
    Story: Your bitch got beaten up by some kind of BDSM lover, calm him down a little!
    What to do: Beat up a person which beaten up your bitch ( not a real one, just a computer generated one )
    (You need at a least 100 strength to beat him)
    Reward: 100 strength, 25 charisma, 10000$

Robber:

1. Task: "Steal from that car"
    Story: That car hasn't moved anywhere for a few months, this is a good chance, no one is around, go, steal something from it!
    What to do: Rob "Car break-in" for 3 times
    Reward: 25 intelligence, 500$

2. Task: "Rob a gas station"
    Story: That gas station gets quite a good income lately, you could rob it!
    What to do: Rob "Gas station" for 3 times
    Reward: 50 intelligence, 2000$

3. Task: "Bank"
    Story: The money you make isn't enough for you, your friends wants to rob a bank, you decide to join them.
    What to do: Rob "Bank" twice
    Reward: 100 intelligence, 3000$

Once I get rid of my laziness, I'll think of more missions at the alley, the harder ones, this is just a begginers missions for each proffesion, thanks for your time reading this.
    Last edited by kakaruz; 07-16-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Fixing grammar errors

For intermediate players

[THESE MISSIONS APPEAR ONCE YOU REACH AVERAGE STATS OF 5000]

Gangster

1. Task: "Get rid of tattler"
    Story: You're annoyed by that tattler, get rid of him, you and your friends don't need him anymore.
    What to do: Beat up some guy ( not a real one, just a computer generated one )
    (You need at a least 6500 strength to beat him)
    Reward: 300 of all stats, 400000$

2. Task: "You have been betrayed"
    Story: Most of your friends betrayed you and wants to kill you, a few friends of yours told you that, get ready to kill all of your enemies.
    What to do: Start a massacre
    (At assault page, once you click on select a victim, make an option to "Start a massacre"
    (You need at a least 9000 strength to win)
    Reward: 500 of all stats, 100000$

3. Task: "You friends are in danger"
    Story: After starting massacre your friends got shot, they can hardly stand, they're slowly dying, dumb doctors are late as always, help your friends to reduce their pain.
    What to do: Give your friends 25000 Painkillers and 5000 morphine
    Reward: 250 of all stats, 500000$

Businessman

1. Task: "Your income is too low!"
    Story: You already have a few buildings, but it is not enough, you aren't making much of a progress!
    What to do: Build at a least 50 morphine labs
    Reward: 500 intelligence&tolerance, 1000000$

2. Task: "Calm before the storm"
    Story: Your property is being targeted by a gang of robbers
    What to do: Kill all of the robbers
    (You need sniper rifle and shining body armor to be able to attack them)
    (To beat them you need at a least 4000 strength
    Reward: 5 morphine labs, 250 strength, 10000$

3. Task: "Improving business"
    Story: Your business is going well, but we need to make more profit!
    What to do: sell your nightclub and build Rave Party instead, add at a least 50000 booze and 5000 heroin to your rave party
    Reward: 1 heroin facility, 10000$, 250 tolerance

Hitman

1. Task: "Kill that businessman"
    Story: That businessman is rich, we need money for a better equipment, let's kill him and take his money.
    What to do: Kill that businessman
    (You need at a least 12000 strength to beat him)
    Reward: 400000$, 500 strength

2. Task: "Another hitman is hunting you"
    Story: You've seen another hitman following you recently, you have to take care of him before it's too late.
    What to do: Kill another hitman
    (you need at a least 16000 strength to beat him)
    Reward: 250000$, 750 strength

3. Task: "Exterminate those bastards"
    Story: Hatred takes over you, you want a lot of blood, you want to beat all of them.
    What to do: Kill or beat another gang members once ( Gang Attack on real people )
    Reward: Stats from attack, 1000 strength

Pimp

1. Task: "Your bitches are complaining again"
    Story: Your bitches are complaining that house you bough for them isn't big enough.
    What to do: Build hooker mansion
    Reward: 70000$, 200 charisma

2. Task: "More bitches !"
    Story: It feels good to be surrounded by your own bitches, but you need more of them.
    What to do: Buy 5 "Mrs. Robinson"
    Reward: 300000$, 350 charisma

3. Task: "That bastard tries to take away my bitches"
    Story: Another pimp showed up at the town, he wants to take your bitches, show him who's the boss here
    What to do: beat up another pimp
    (To beat him, you need at a least 5000 strength)
    Reward: 2 "Bunnies", 100000$, 250 charisma&strength

Robber

1. Task: "Maniac came to the town"
    Story: Some kind of maniac came to the town, there's rumours going around that he's pretty rich
    What to do: Rob maniac once
    (Difficulty to rob maniac should be at a least 7000, and that wouldn't be event or anything, just one time robbery, he should give approx 200-400k cash for reward)
    Reward: Money that you stole, 400 intelligence, 100 strength

2. Task: "Hooker stole your money"
    Story: After staying with a hooker you realized that she stole your wallet, take it back with additional money from her, you heard she stays with the pimp this night!
    What to do: Rob pimp
    (Difficulty to rob pimp should be at a least 10000, and that wouldn't be event or anything, just one time robbery, he should give approx 400-600k cash for reward)
    Reward: Money that you stole, 600 intelligence, 200 strength

3. Task: "Let's take a huge step forward"
    Story: You're doing good, but you could do even better, let's do it, let's rob "Manipulate stock market" once
    What to do: Rob Manipulate stock market
    (Person should do it on his own, with real people, it doesn't matter if he's in real gang or virtual one)
    Reward: Money that you stole, 500 intelligence, 200000$

I'll continue after my laziness leaves me alone
    Last edited by kakaruz; 07-16-2013 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Fixing grammar errors
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOQb-hrgpk

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

For advanced players
    These missions appear once person reaches average stats of 35000

Gangster

1. Task: "Los Zetas Cartel"
    Story: You are next victim of Los Zetas Cartel, they're too strong for you, you can try to defeat them or persuade them not to kill you.
    ( give the person option to fight or try to persuade them, once he/she chooses option, make it permament )
    What to do:
    If person chooses to fight them, make a new assault to beat " Gang of Los Zetas Cartel " ( make it a single attack, not a gang attack ) ( not a real one, just a computer generated one )
    ( To beat that gangs members you need strength at a least of 60000 )
    If person chooses to persuade them, make him pay them 30000 cocain, 30000 morphine and 30000 heroine
    Reward: 5500 of all stats, 3000000$

2. Task: "Another dangerous encounter"
    Story: You're too deep in this business, there's no way back, you're always on verge of death, you're getting folowed by a professional hitman, you must act fast.
    What to do: Beat or kill hitman that is following you ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, to beat him you need at a least 75000 strength )
    Reward: 1000 strength&tolerance

THIS MISSION APPEARS ONCE YOU REACH AVERAGE STATS OF 65000 AND YOU'VE COMPLETED ALL MISIONS BEFORE THIS

3. Task: "Taking over the corrupted city"
    Story: This is it, this is the point of your hard work, taking over the city, it's hard, but you can do It, make sure you're ready for this
    What to do: ( THIS IS A FEW PARTS MISSION, ONCE YOU DO ONE ANOTHER ONE APPEARS AS EXAMPLE:::: TAKING OVER THE CITY PART 1, TAKING OVER THE CITY PART 2 AND ETC. )

1st part:
    Story: To begin taking over the city, you firstly need to kill all of the bodyguards of the mayor.
    What to do: Kill all bodyguards of the mayor. ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 85000 strength to beat them )
    Reward: 7000 strength&tolerance, ability to kill the mayor.

2nd part:
    Story: Now you can kill the mayor and slowly take over the city.
    What to do: Kill the mayor ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 90000 strength to beat him )
    Reward: 10000 strength&tolerance, 20000000$, ability to take over the city.

3rd part:
    Story: They're all dead, now you have to bribe cops and every single mafia that is in town
    What to do: To bribe them all, you need, 50000 of each drug
    Reward: 20000000$, 7000 of all stats, the city.

Businessman

1. Task: "Taking care of your buildings"
    Story: You need more buildings and more income from them!
    What to do: Have at a least 200 buildings
    Reward: 4000 tolerance&intelligence

THIS MISSION APPEARS ONCE YOU REACH AVERAGE STATS OF 65000 AND YOU'VE COMPLETED ALL MISIONS BEFORE THIS

2. Task: "Taking over the business"
    Story: This is it, you've reached the sky, your business is bringing you lots of income, you're getting rich every second, but you are always on rivalry with other businessman, you must take over all of the business in this city. ( THIS IS A FEW PARTS MISSION, ONCE YOU DO ONE ANOTHER ONE APPEARS AS EXAMPLE:::: TAKING OVER THE BUSINESS PART 1, TAKING OVER THE BUSINESS PART 2 AND ETC. )

1st part:
    Story: We have to take over the food district.
    What to do: Kill owners of all food restaurants. ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 50000 strength to beat them and 60000 strength to kill them )
    Reward: 15000000$, 9000 strength&tolerance

2nd part:
    Story: We have to take over all of the businessmans property
    What to do: Kill all of the businessmans around you and take over their property ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 70000 strength to beat them and 75000 to kill them )
    Reward: 10000 strength&tolerance, 20000000$

3rd part:
    Story: You have all of the businessmans property, you need to make people which works there loyal, you've been making a lot of progress but a lot of people are gathering around you and you realize they're going to kill you.
    What to do: beat up all unloyal workers ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 80000 strength to beat them )
    Reward: 12000 strength&tolerance, 20000000$, all business in the city

Hitman

1. Task: "Hired killers"
    Story: People wants you dead, you have killed a lot of people which were good and not guilty, they've hired several killers to kill you.
    What to do: Kill all of the hired killers ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 85000 strength to kill them )
    Reward: 10000 strength, 5000000$

2. Task: "Businessman"
    Story: Another corrupt Businessman became rich quickly, take his wealth for yourself, the only thing that's in the way is his powerful hitman bodyguards.
    What to do: Kill all of the hitman bodyguards ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 105000 strength to beat them )
    Reward: 15000 strength, 35000000$

THIS MISSION APPEARS ONCE YOU REACH AVERAGE STATS OF 75000 AND YOU'VE COMPLETED ALL MISIONS BEFORE THIS

3. Task: "Business"
    Story: A rich businessman from another city invited you to work as a hitman for him, you accepted, he said that If you can kill all people at the party next week, he's gonna pay you loads of money that would last for a several hundreads of years.
    What to do: Kill everybody at the party ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 140000 strength to beat them and 150000 strength to kill them)
    Reward: 20000 strength, 50000000$

Pimp

1. Task: "Taking over the property of other pimps"
    Story: You need more bitches, more than you can afford to buy, take over someone else property.
    What to do: Kill a pimp and take over his property ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 50000 strength to beat them and 55000 strength to kill them)
    Reward: 5000 charisma&strength, 10 miss blonde.

2. Task: "Becoming best pimp in the city"
    Story: You have to become the best pimp in the city, the profit you make is insane, but you need more cash!
    What to do: Kill all of the pimps in the city to become the best ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 75000 strength to beat them and 85000 strength to kill them)
    Reward: 15 miss blonde, 15 SM babe, 10000 strength&charisma

3. Task: "Underage person"
    Story: One of the bitches who is working here is underage, because of her you can get in jail, cops are searching for you, take care of them!
    What to do: Kill cops ( not a real ones, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 90000 strength to beat them and 95000 strength to kill them)
    Reward: 25000000$, 10000 strength&charisma

Robber

1. Task: "Feels good"
    Story: You feel good, you're surrounded by a lot of cash, but you're spending it quickly, so you need to get more cash.
    What to do: Rob Al Capone for 5 times (Person should do it on his own, with real people, it doesn't count if he robbed al capone before, it counts only after he accepts the task)
    Reward: Money you get from robbing, 5000 intelligence

2. Task: "Getting poor"
    Story: You drinked too much, you've lost most of your cash, someone stole it, you need to get even more cash than you had before.
    What to do: Rob Drug Factory for 5 times (Person should do it on his own, with real people, it doesn't count if he robbed drug factory before, it counts only after he accepts the task)
    Reward: Money you get from robbing, 7500 intelligence

3. Task: "That son of the bitch"
    Story: You found out who stole your money, it's Mr. Dollar, it's popular thief, take care of him and take your cash back!
    What to do: Kill Mr. Dollar ( not a real one, just a computer generated one, you need at a least 70000 strength to beat them and 80000 strength to kill them)
    Reward: 50000000$, 15000 strength&intelligence

If you need any more ideas ask me, everybody may post now.
    Last edited by kakaruz; 07-17-2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Fixing grammar errors

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

Thanks for these suggestions. We will consider them and see what we can add for next round!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Thanks for these suggestions. We will consider them and see what we can add for next round!
    okay, thanks

― Marilyn Monroe