Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: hmm.?

Default hmm.?

Day 28 @ 18:25
    1 kills have been removed from your account since they came from the player LifedisCoveR that were cheating and has been banned.

Is this my problem? I think it is not.I killed him because i was stronger, not because he was cheating.

Thats an awkward situation.

Edit: I killed him only once.So i didnt know he was cheating.

Just giving an example, if the account was someone's clone and never used by a real person, every move of that account would change game's real progress, because it was never a real, another unique player. That's just my thought and opinion, don't take it as a official word. One of our Abuse Team members will probably do the explanation about your question.

Regards.

So i am asking you, what if it was my 3rd kill and i just got promoted as a hitman through this kill, what would happen then?

Removing kills is being part of one good method to prevent cheaters to have any kind of advantage, this method is mostly useful on top kills when many players could have big amounts of donations (kills) even if they don't know the some of those players, this means you can play for top kills without being preoccupied who you kill and if those guys are playing clean.
    Once you have completed a level, for now, there isn't any other way to go back if you don't want, resetting levels are done ONLY when you change the profession.
    I hope you will understand that this is not a "new design" but a way to avoid advantages from cheaters or who want to help them with more kills.

You are right its a way to stop cheaters but i am not a cheater.You can seperate who is cheating and who is not, cant you? If you want to keep this new design, you can make it better when you seperate cheaters and clean ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Emre View Post
    You are right its a way to stop cheaters but i am not a cheater.You can seperate who is cheating and who is not, cant you? If you want to keep this new design, you can make it better when you seperate cheaters and clean ones.
    Not really, also having kills from cheaters doesn't make you cheater, and like I told you before this is not a design but a way to not be involved into dirty kills without your knowledge, this means you are not responsable if someone wants to trick you giving kills and to aim on your ban or who want gain from this kind of cheaters won't have any advantage, maybe this system is not perfect but is a way to keep out good players from being banned later.

Many banned players were complaining that they didn't know that their "helpers" were using multi account, this is a way to protect them and stop who did know.

I got one kill removed too of a player with 200 respect that i don't even remember. I actually dont give a fu**.

But, I got about 20 kills because i "tracked" the night clubs of some players, it was hard job tracking it. I deserved that kills.

Now imagine if that players decide to cheat, it is not my businnes if they cheat some days after i killed them but i will get "punished" anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post
    Removing kills is being part of one good method to prevent cheaters to have any kind of advantage, this method is mostly useful on top kills when many players could have big amounts of donations (kills) even if they don't know the some of those players, this means you can play for top kills without being preoccupied who you kill and if those guys are playing clean.
    Once you have completed a level, for now, there isn't any other way to go back if you don't want, resetting levels are done ONLY when you change the profession.
    I hope you will understand that this is not a "new design" but a way to avoid advantages from cheaters or who want to help them with more kills.
    What's happening when i lost stats to a cheater player? Those stats remained lost.
    It's not my fking problem that an user that i kill was cheater. I deserve 2 kills because i strike a cheater.

LoMejor is banned - i lost 2 kills and my stats gone on assault launched by him were gone. Nice job
    Do not be surprised when you'll have 200 online players next round

And i whana say ! from me taked ~ 5 kills for this shit ... 5 ppls was banned who i was killed ! AND if there was i serching for kill ppls too get more kills and i use my credits to out if i go too jail and if i kill someone get 1 kill and get jail. i OUT jail for 10 cr or 100kk money Latter u have benn ban it and it -1 kill and so back me 10 cr or 100kk if i was used thems for him ! Its no fair too take kill !

Quote Originally Posted by Bavaria View Post
    And i whana say ! from me taked ~ 5 kills for this shit ... 5 ppls was banned who i was killed ! AND if there was i serching for kill ppls too get more kills and i use my credits to out if i go too jail and if i kill someone get 1 kill and get jail. i OUT jail for 10 cr or 100kk money Latter u have benn ban it and it -1 kill and so back me 10 cr or 100kk if i was used thems for him ! Its no fair too take kill !
    Good point ! If you kill some cheater and go to jail and decide to get out of jail with money or creds, your kill will be removed but your creds or money won't be given back

Admins are making players fools !