Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Free Chat Room

Default Free Chat Room

Hello TC players, TC oldies or the ones that just hanging out.Here is the chance of meeting new people and introducing yourselves!

Well as you all can see the squares are dead for now.No ones talking.So lets start a new adventure here, lets talk in the Forum!

Everyone feel free to reply about whatever! And everyone feel free to comment!

Tell your friends about here and lets rebuild ol TC Friendships!

Lets GO!
    Last edited by Emre; 07-17-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Wwll Here is the first comment by me.I im inside TC world since 2006 summer! are there any oldies like me??
    Last edited by Emre; 09-02-2013 at 02:15 PM.

+1.

Would be good if, by any chance, the Offtopic English Forum would be moved higher up the ladder board. I have a feeling that not many players scroll to the bottom of the page to see this section.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

oh i do kirk, since 2006 like emre, but i got sentenced to prision for 4 and half years in 2008 and just got my freedom in christmas 2012. now i play 7 month again this beautiful game and most impressive for me is when some people listen my name ( doesnt matter if i know them or not) they feel a earthquake through their venes
    for the moment everything is being fine and working good for me. i hope one day this game gets exiting again like in the past. but my little farm outside is more interesting then thecrims.
    btw its summer and fil is not here and this means a lot

but from time to time i see lost souls here, like you kirk

cheers

Im an oldie to some extent
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

old school

Where the hell are you oldies?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    oh i do kirk, since 2006 like emre, but i got sentenced to prision for 4 and half years in 2008 and just got my freedom in christmas 2012. now i play 7 month again this beautiful game and most impressive for me is when some people listen my name ( doesnt matter if i know them or not) they feel a earthquake through their venes
    for the moment everything is being fine and working good for me. i hope one day this game gets exiting again like in the past. but my little farm outside is more interesting then thecrims.
    btw its summer and fil is not here and this means a lot

but from time to time i see lost souls here, like you kirk

cheers

wtf happen? did u sold ur drugs to the ship and police caught u?