Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Dear TC Crew

Default Dear TC Crew

I would like to know if its posible for our small german comunity to play in a good german translated game. Every day i login game i see something wrong in the translation.
    I asked now few times if its posible to repair this mistakes. I posted few correct translations in the correct section but nobody cared about it.
    Till now Protectora gave one inadequate answer.

So I suggest
    You must give this job to some native german player. At least with College Diplom to get correct translations.
    Everytime i see this pseudo translation i could puke.
    And even if you think that would be all okay with the translation, because some people think they are linguistically gifted. so it's not even close to a good german.
    I found hundreds of mistakes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    I would like to know if its posible for our small german comunity to play in a good german translated game. Every day i login game i see something wrong in the translation.
    I asked now few times if its posible to repair this mistakes. I posted few correct translations in the correct section but nobody cared about it.
    Till now Protectora gave one inadequate answer.

So I suggest
    You must give this job to some native german player. At least with College Diplom to get correct translations.
    Everytime i see this pseudo translation i could puke.
    And even if you think that would be all okay with the translation, because some people think they are linguistically gifted. so it's not even close to a good german.
    I found hundreds of mistakes.

Thanks
    Hi,

Our aim is to fix all translations, this means we are still checking for players/ex players who want to help.

You said you could puke when you saw those translation, well sometimes it's make me to vomit when I see a certain type of people, which could fix all this and they won't have this possibility ever because they wasted it.
    You came here in public telling "to players", not for us, because we already know the true, you have been kicked from abuse because you was dirty, you helped your friends with info from your pannel and you banned who was against your team.

So... please don't come here ever and talk about repair mistakes which most probable you made when you was the translator, or talk about crew and make players think we are the bad guys, because you don't have any right.

Regards,