Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Dear Vash

Default Dear Vash

message from vash =>>> ( i am to lazy to put this (quote))
    ""Our aim is to fix all translations, this means we are still checking for players/ex players who want to help.

You said you could puke when you saw those translation, well sometimes it's make me to vomit when I see a certain type of people, which could fix all this and they won't have this possibility ever because they wasted it.
    You came here in public telling "to players", not for us, because we already know the true, you have been kicked from abuse because you was dirty, you helped your friends with info from your pannel and you banned who was against your team.

So... please don't come here ever and talk about repair mistakes which most probable you made when you was the translator, or talk about crew and make players think we are the bad guys, because you don't have any right.

Regards,
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Abuse Team Member""

1st off all. I try to help you to fix this mess and try to get you help and very important my dear vash. I dont want to become a TC Crew member again because i was it all, i had my fun and i have a real life now. and for me helping out with translations is not even a part of a tc job. i offer you my time frecuently because I only play little and in this little time i would like to play in correct german translations. So dont put words in my mouth please. And dont tell me that i put wrong translation in the texts, because you dont even know a single word in my language. I am telling about the mistakes in the entire translation. Between you smart person, i left the game in 2008. Now we have 2013 and i am sure there are pretty much new texts in the game. And at all you can get any german you want to have. i just try to convence you to get a native german
    And 2nd, most important thing.
    I am free to come here over and over again meanwhile i do not offend anyone of your crew or any other tc player and it doesnt matter if i was time banned, perm banned or ip banned because you dont even know if i am the real benito /// message from my good friend =>snowden

got it?

have a nice sunday evening
    and now you can close this thread again.

Coming here telling what to do and what is our job, yes, you offend us. As I told you once, but you don't want to understand, we are looking for someone serious, not kids like you, and the mess you want to clean its done by you not by someone else so please stop coming here shooting bullshits hoping someone will believe them, take this message as a warning, we don't allow this kind of behaviour, don't think that if you didn't know what was your job we don't know what is ours, because we do.

Regards,

I'm sorry to break your heart Benito but you are not welcome as a translator. Until we've found someone to properly fix the German translation I suggest you use the English translation or why not Swedish to make it a bit more exciting?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center