Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Hello idiots

Default Hello idiots

Hello,
    I just want ask who give for this noob Vash this position ? How he ban sandrinhow after 21 days new round, so you really need this time to check logs ? Ohh shit, so you must leave for someone better than you this position because you dont know how to do it, I think.
    Now I understand that I was very stupid and lost time for this shit not game.. 30000 people online last year, now 600 and who stand behind this ? Idiot crew I dont write ticket because I dont want unban and dont lose more time for this, but I want check what ppl say in forum.
    Without regards,
    Oma.
    Last edited by baqu102; 08-01-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Accounts are banned when we have sufficient evidence of breaking the rules. If you knew that Sandrinhow you had the chance to report him to us earlier.

We didnt have 30k players online last year, in fact we've never had that many online, the record is 17k and that was when multis were allowed as well which ofc should be taken into account. What is it exactly that you think makes us idiots?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I dont know sandrinhow before, I dont have logs of him like you, so tell me from what I can knew that he use bot This rule 13 no one without you understand it good.. I think this rule is only for this that you can ban someone without anything :S
    Memox I dont talk to you, only for ppl who look on this "botters", because their reaction is really really bad.
    Why you dont do advertising like other games, meybe on youtube or something. More ppl spend money for credits so if you want get more cash make something with this game...

Its corumpated game ! If i hunting with ppls and i dont know are there usig or not bot why it need too ban ? If i have stats too kick all n00bs and i have frend/game partner or just call me in ga when ga set i joining and beat ... and for this one i get bann i helped him :S:S **** THIS **** THAT ****ING --- KILLS !!! If i kill and go out jail with 200kk money or 10 cr for that kill and latter u have been -him THEN BACK ME MY MONEY OR CR ! I SPEND my MONEY for that kill !!!
    If one ppl making 20 acc and giving for somoene kills ban that 20 acc and in logs u will see 20 kills for top killer XXXXX then - just from him not from all n00bs ... u have see XXXXX have help for multi ban and XXXXX for broken rules ! SHIT !

Regardsss ADMINS ! :S:XD

Quote Originally Posted by baqu102 View Post
    I dont know sandrinhow before, I dont have logs of him like you, so tell me from what I can knew that he use bot This rule 13 no one without you understand it good.. I think this rule is only for this that you can ban someone without anything :S
    Memox I dont talk to you, only for ppl who look on this "botters", because their reaction is really really bad.
    Why you dont do advertising like other games, meybe on youtube or something. More ppl spend money for credits so if you want get more cash make something with this game...
    You have received a limited ban (until the 6th) and not a ban for the whole round. We do not discuss individual bans on the forum so if you have complaints about your ban you must contact the Abuse Complaints department at the support center, and yes you will get an answer.

We are doing selected advertising in Poland, UK, Portugal, Sweden and some other countries.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    We are doing selected advertising in Poland, UK, Portugal, Sweden and some other countries.
    i hope those advertisement works in some way so we get more then 2k ppl online every day, i just cant wait for this day ....

Edit: memox could you please give me your opinion(post) on this subject: http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...606-safe-gangs
    Last edited by ForSSayT; 08-02-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baqu102 View Post
    Hello,
    I just want ask who give for this noob Vash this position ? he dont know how to do it, I think.
    Now I understand that I was very stupid and lost time for this shit not game.. 3000 people online last year, now 600 and who stand behind this ? Idiot crew I dont write ticket because I dont want unban and dont lose more time for this, but I want check what ppl say in forum.
    Without regards,
    Oma.
    oh cool , this topic is good for me and my opinion about crew, i can tell you a lot about crew , start by kiv now ..... , over frenetico and sa3ek, talking about myself and gone to mororus. we all had same aditute and acitute like now the vash. we thought we are in heaven and can justice over gamers. but this only if you need real answers

in my opinion of course is not well seen here and maybe i recieve another ban, hmm let me count, from normal time ban over perm ban to ip ban, could be the 50th ( pls change this in my nick, there is only written 2 ) xd

but to be honest vash is very arrogant, and he change your words in your mouth and let you look like worst person ever ( this should be written in my profile as well ) xd

but who the hell cares about this game so much, ( i still like it, was my 1st online game and i never forget it and i keep playing it , doesnt matter if i was away some time ( not because ban, because ban is only ban and there is always a way to play this game ) xd
    if you dont like it and spend to much money on it, then just tell me some words

" THIS IS YOUR FREAKY PROBLEM "

you can delete your account very simple and play another game.

btw memox said 7 years ago that thecrims had 250000 registered accounts, and always 12000 online ( due round 7 to 10 i guess ) and this was not even with much multiaccount because we were hunted as well, but this devs and some crew members doesnt want to talk about a dying game, and now this game has in the beginning of a round 2000 and during the weeks around 600 as you know.

so i say again,

delete your account and get a life and dont play to much thecrims, this world is to beautyful ti to lose time on webrowser, do it like me, come here for 5 min, talk shit play litte to not forget, make some friend, talk 20 min and leave again, go run, go swim, go make love, dont drink dont smoke, live a better life

xd

best regards Benito

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    oh cool , this topic is good for me and my opinion about crew, i can tell you a lot about crew , start by kiv now ..... , over frenetico and sa3ek, talking about myself and gone to mororus. we all had same aditute and acitute like now the vash. we thought we are in heaven and can justice over gamers. but this only if you need real answers

in my opinion of course is not well seen here and maybe i recieve another ban, hmm let me count, from normal time ban over perm ban to ip ban, could be the 50th ( pls change this in my nick, there is only written 2 ) xd

but to be honest vash is very arrogant, and he change your words in your mouth and let you look like worst person ever ( this should be written in my profile as well ) xd

but who the hell cares about this game so much, ( i still like it, was my 1st online game and i never forget it and i keep playing it , doesnt matter if i was away some time ( not because ban, because ban is only ban and there is always a way to play this game ) xd
    if you dont like it and spend to much money on it, then just tell me some words

" THIS IS YOUR FREAKY PROBLEM "

you can delete your account very simple and play another game.

btw memox said 7 years ago that thecrims had 250000 registered accounts, and always 12000 online ( due round 7 to 10 i guess ) and this was not even with much multiaccount because we were hunted as well, but this devs and some crew members doesnt want to talk about a dying game, and now this game has in the beginning of a round 2000 and during the weeks around 600 as you know.

so i say again,

delete your account and get a life and dont play to much thecrims, this world is to beautyful ti to lose time on webrowser, do it like me, come here for 5 min, talk shit play litte to not forget, make some friend, talk 20 min and leave again, go run, go swim, go make love, dont drink dont smoke, live a better life

xd

best regards Benito
    It seems you don't to understand dear benito, first you came here talking about translation and my reply was ONLY true, you can't come here after few years saying something is broken without remember what you did in the past, new members don't know, but I will be here to tell them because they could make a false impresion about you, like you were a good crew. Second, you came threaten me in my profile, thinking maybe I will step back, well... I have news for you, I don't. I don't change any word, I just show the true to the ppl which you are trying to turn against us. If you don't like me this is your problem, I'm doing my job following the rules and consulting my colleagues if I need, because remember I'm not the only abuse, I don't need someone like you teaching me how to do my job.

Yes, the game changed, we have less players, we never avoited to speak about this, is important for us what players are thinking but this doesn't mean is the best thing for them or for the game.

One more word for someone who think their bans are not fair, you trust us to ban botters, cheaters, multi, ("good job, well done, continue like that") etc but why don't you trust our decision when you are banned? O.o Think about that before shoot....

Regards,

dear vash

when you would have just a little bit of intelligence you should understand that the game changed a little bit in this 5 years i wasnt here and i could never ever translate this new texts my arrogant member. i did not came to your profile to treat you, i came to you profile to laugh about you, but of course you do not understand any word of my language.

and my dear vash, if any player wants to know the truth, i am here to tell them who am i , i do not need you because you dont even know me.

got me gangster?

Dear benito,

Don't make this thread into another one of those cock-measuring competitions of yours, you know you will not win anyway

Hearing you talk about not drinking makes me doubt you nationality, are you really German?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center