Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medal freakshow

Angry Medal freakshow

What Happened to Medal section,why they are in one freak row?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? you think thats better?! then you are fu....g wrong!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, no need to be so angry, they'll fix it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOQb-hrgpk

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

dont like new layout...

I agree only because of medals, they are ruining the view of the profile because of the new layout, Medals should be put as they were before.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

new style looks bad, i dont agree with the new layout

Angry bad layout

Back for old layout , profile shit now ! Bad bad bad. Exp: Sterben ( big shit )......
    you guys changed the layout to be able to do this kind of idea? (Now TheCrims like this, Steam game (valve), achievements that you can ...) please no spoil the game and the Medals Should be put as it was before

??????????
    Last edited by Vinicius; 07-26-2013 at 05:34 PM.

I hear you but the idea here is to give more interesting badges and medals that add value to your account. With these new medals and badges coming there is no room in the old spot without pushing down the buttons too far. Suggestions for a better layout that incorporates the new badges are ofc welcome!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I hear you but the idea here is to give more interesting badges and medals that add value to your account. With these new medals and badges coming there is no room in the old spot without pushing down the buttons too far. Suggestions for a better layout that incorporates the new badges are ofc welcome!
    If so, you could make a place for them, because as example if you would put all of the medals in one page, and player even has his own images in profile, the profile size would be insane, I would suggest additional page to profile where you can see achievements and leave medals in front page of profile ( in old arrangement )

― Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    what about if you make another tab for "medals/badges" other ways put them right at the bottom of front profile page and make some kind of frame for it so they more visible.

sir, i have one idea for you!