Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Crew

Default Hi Crew

I have a few qustions .

U banned acc Id 15920822 , rule 5 thing , i dont know why u banned iit oma and mario , when they never ever uisng any bots and they dont have any contact to him 15920822 ? We have few ga on him gg brazilian gg that its , but never ever any special contacts...
    And why u banned leader and 2x Co , and we have new leader after all have banned? whe u dont delete gang. After the banned all guys oma mario and iit , gang all milk from enemys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzanna View Post
    I have a few qustions .

U banned acc Id 15920822 , rule 5 thing , i dont know why u banned iit oma and mario , when they never ever uisng any bots and they dont have any contact to him 15920822 ? We have few ga on him gg brazilian gg that its , but never ever any special contacts...
    And why u banned leader and 2x Co , and we have new leader after all have banned? whe u dont delete gang. After the banned all guys oma mario and iit , gang all milk from enemys.
    I agree with Zuzanna. You can see that it was set by the admins.

This proves that the admins help Brazilians and/or Portuguese to win the round. Do not be surprised, as the Brazilian or Portuguese gang wins
    Last edited by PpG; 07-31-2013 at 10:31 PM.

I dont understand... Abouse crew again ****ing honest people (oma,mario,iit,johneknw) all accounts, it's full stats. u are idiots which aren't able well to tidy TheCrims up.
    The gang was entire milk, by you. I will repeat again, that i dont understand behaviours team crew...

@UP

I agree with him.
    Last edited by Klarim; 07-31-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Team Crew is stu....

and wait for answer from crew for a week or more its not allowed ....

they will answer when we unbanned

if admins want to answer - helpers Brazilians and Portuguese.

Quote Originally Posted by iit View Post
    they will answer when we unbanned
    ... at the start of a new round

Really i cant understund that how u can banned coz of this noob , isssooo sad, and upset this game . Anyway u have to wait for answer one week

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzanna View Post
    Really i cant understund that how u can banned coz of this noob , isssooo sad, and upset this game . Anyway u have to wait for answer one week
    one week?????
    I think we must wait 2 weeks or more