Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: android

Default android

wanted to ask you a favor on behalf of myself and many people who stop playing the crims like me already happened in the past for not having a computer and having an one mobile phone android tablet android and an iphone etc is a bit tricky to play trough browser operating system you could create an application for android and iphone very grateful they did this is a game and not create exelente leave the game again

carefully: swatiago

Creating application for a game is really hard not to mention it takes loads of time, but I would love to see the crims in application mode, however, to be honest, on my LG Optimus (android) the crims works perfectly, not sure about iphone but playing with android seems good enough.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOQb-hrgpk

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

my also plays well but loses more time to load the page etc and always slower while applying other games and much faster I know that it is very difficult to do but could do.