Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default login from another country

Hi . i back to my country Lithuania for holidays from september 1 till semptember 15 from Ireland , and i can't login 48h. can u fix this problem for me ? thanks

still waiting....

if youre still waiting, wait for a few hours more and it ll be alright

Why dont you just send a ticket to the support? You will sort it quicker that way than forums...
    Last edited by ForSSayT; 09-02-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Hello,

As ForSSayT mentioned here above, you should submit a ticket at Support Center here.

Regards.

All your dreams can come true, just if you have the courage to pursue them.

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo View Post
    Hello,

As ForSSayT mentioned here above, you should submit a ticket at Support Center here.

Regards.
    IGoGo, can You please explain what is the time frame for ticket to be answered?
    What is The Crims's, as the game's, which players are playing and spending money, reponsibility and "agreement" to answer player (in some point - customer)?
    Do You have set goals to contact player in certain time frame regarding his ticket?
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirox View Post
    IGoGo, can You please explain what is the time frame for ticket to be answered?
    What is The Crims's, as the game's, which players are playing and spending money, reponsibility and "agreement" to answer player (in some point - customer)?
    Do You have set goals to contact player in certain time frame regarding his ticket?
    Sounds quite stupid and I explain you why.. First of all the game is free so if you are spending money for it it's your decision. Ass you see on crew members list we got about 4-8 people who is looking after your tickets so if you are smart as you think you are, just you can imagine how much time answer to a players will take and remember you not only one player in the game. Game owners are not taking any responsibility or do some "agreement" to answer in time so you just showing you impatience here. When your ticket reaches a crew member or person who's looking after it you will receive a mail to your mail box and answer to it you will get ASAP.
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 11-02-2013 at 03:10 AM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk