Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up Day of the Hunter!

My idea is something like this ...

Could have an event that would be called the day of the hunter! For example, could put a virtual account for players hunt! Whoever finds this account win a prize that could be credits, stats, money, etc ...

Hope you like the idea!

Sounds good. I like it.

Hi,

Great idea!

This event should be populate the nightclubs of Crimcity with hunters.
    It will so good for all.

another ideeas:
    1 - shorter round. it use to be 184 days and now is 154. but it is still to long. why? the players who started the round hard, is impossible to catch them. they even don't have to work to much because they get the respect from buildings and girls. so I suggest to make the round last one month. more precise 27 days (lets face it: current round is now on day 17 and there are only 500 players on) and 3 off to reset the round, so in crims days it should be 108 days. in addition to this change: idea 2 - no more tickets for nightclubs. it may sound crazy but lets think a little: everyone should do solo like crazy. that means you have more chance to find somebody when you hunt. even if 5 players will build up for the main account (which they do even now with less tickets), the small players will have a better chance. i believe that the more players are connected the better for the game. without this changes, it is a fight of 3-4 gangs (polish, brazilian, romanian and ...) of 6-7 players each trying every round to put the main account as high as possible. at least restart round on beta with this changes and see what happens. regards, con.

I Have already gaved this Idea on the past, and yes It will be nice!
    about razvan Ideas I disagree with all, tickets sistem is ok now, without tickets roberie solo would become too much robotic, about the lenght of the round im fan of 186 days!

Grand idea

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    I Have already gaved this Idea on the past, and yes It will be nice!
    about razvan Ideas I disagree with all, tickets sistem is ok now, without tickets roberie solo would become too much robotic, about the lenght of the round im fan of 186 days!

i agree this

wanna hear something really honest ????

they try to get more players to this game since round 12. most of they players left because of frenetico in this time, you started to **** up your own game now dont cry about past. every new idea is only for some players to play easier and put account on tops. nothing else. there wont be more players in future because this game is dead like poooooo. poor grafics poor gameplay. boring game.
    devs only let this game on, because few of us still buy creds like idiots and spend creds in every single crims page.

anyways. this game will come to a end xD sooner or later and i am here to watch it falling down.