Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default Rules and rabbits :)

Hi after long long time finally i broke my foot and i had a lot of time to check last round and i will see part of this round!!!

My first surprised last round was being logged off because i had AD block plus as extension, my second surprise was the public ggs and protected accs, very nice. Nice cash for single robberies, credts to buy weapons (add for methadone plz!!!) But no gangs still cant find way to bring ggs back and now will be even more dificulty! but is ok. That way of hitting from inside the rave if worked all the time would be nice but it wasnt and u tooked away try to get it back, however the refreshing inside the raves arent 100% many many times u only see hp even when u are refreshing so well maybe is this amazing lag over here.

So lets get serious now,

Rules
    These rules apply to all parts of The Crims.

1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will never be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by the Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of abuse.

>>>> So if i am responsable for my account others players actions is not my problem, i have NO gandalf or crystal ball to know anything, if some ppl in painel after check things doesnt know the difference imagine us who doesnt know if we are talking with a real girl or a boy or in between.

3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way. This also means you are not allowed to pass or exchange it.

>>>> So plz be free to ban all in top5 because those are shared accounts, shared drugs, shared stats, shared credts, shared everything they are maybe sharing their own pc! Nobody ever won the round alone without sharing something somehow so this is an absurd rule.

13. Violating or attempting to violate any of these rules will result in a penalty decided by the Crew. Gaining advantages via another account which has broken any of these rules can result in a penalty, each case will be judged individually.

>>>>> Here is the best one, and this is the best TC rule because if this were some kind of contract which by the way and sorry to let you know this is a contract we all sign a contract to play TC a virtual contract which we agree with those type of rules however we agree to play and lets talk about those rules... in a real world a contract should be 50% and 50% both sides has the same right, players x game(crew) but when you read : " crew will decide( decide when ? ) " "judged individually
    (serious ?)"

You know i have seen many many things on this game and this type of thing never worked before and will never work.

Those itens are struggling and stop to read and think : " Ok so im responsable for my own account ... wow but if someone offers me drugs, credts, stats how can i accept if i dont know if he/she/it broke the rules ? wow ok Im only responsible for my own account and also PLAYERS CAN NOT SHARE ACCS IN ANY WAY ? so can you plz read those rules and try to understand because honestly the new changes, the boring game, the dead gangs will never stop me or who use to like a very fun and nice game but this type of self control of the game in crews hand judging cases individualy is a shame.

The game wants us to be clear, report bugs, do not use this or that but how clear things are to us...

Is it fair to play a round and get banned because you donate your stats for someone ? NO it is not but depending who is in crew you get banned or not because things are judge individualy. I have seen players, honest player loosing top3 because donate! How fair is this ?

Same is applied for those who get the donations!
    1. You are solely responsible for your account.

And who has the power to know ? will only check after the round ends ? come you do have personal life we all respect that but 30 mints of your time which btw you would be probably logged in tc anyways get some accs and check, is it that dificulty ?

The round starts wrong from the first day and will be 25 % fixed after 1000 players spend credts and time this is a ZERO respect. And for that the game lost many players already.

I loved the no mult acc, congratz, dont ever bring back those rabbits again, but you know better than anyone because you are a very smart guy that when the players want they will have one way or another, so i always suggest to charge straight forward no mercy, do you think this would change anything ? Noooooo because the ones who plays a lot will play the credts to start a round... and for the noobs, well you have the protected account for them so create some limits so no one will use that acc as a rabbit and the new players will play for free to get to know the game, next time if they like they pay the credts to start. I dont know is just an idea :P but rabbits are all around but well, just to make myself clear, I am solely responsible for my account.
    Last edited by hekate1; 09-04-2013 at 11:58 PM.