Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the game itself is not that bad, they development of the credits paying system is the worst thing in the game. paying for every single shit and fighting against corrupt crew and gamecheaters ****ed up the entire comunity and the game itself xD

TheUnd3ad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    totally disagree... all you just wrote is completely a BULLSHIT
    I could be very arrogant with u now due to your bad words, but I will just ask u to tell me why u think like that, to we can colaborate to this thread with something usefull.

Even before u wrote, I can tell that a complete bullshit it will never be cuz im here since round 8, I was a top player, I stayed many years inside the crew and I have at least a notion of every part of this game, so I can guarantee that I understand a lil bit of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    totally disagree... all you just wrote is completely a BULLSHIT
    if you disagree you must arguee about it.

I could be very arrogant with u now due to your bad words, but I will just ask u to tell me why u think like that, to we can colaborate to this thread with something usefull.
    ok let me explain it to you from my point of view as i played for more then 8 years and started from round 5 ....

The biggest problem of thecrims is that the game was developed during most of its time of existence around the mentality of mult-acc system and then after many years, it was clear that this system was failed (and I agree with that), but then what has been done? What had been done was some small adaptations in the game and some changes in the rules.
    Game was'nt developed in mind to make it as a multi-acc game (multi acc was banned few times by developers since round 5 and back in a days there was no enough crew, no auto banns for multi etc, and they couldnt control it to well, so they simply let it carry on with a multi) we - players just make advantage of it (it just get started with rabbits to use game bugs, i remember that as it was yesterday ) 3k stats for one al capone) and then after bugs was fixed we realize that we can use rabbits to boost our main acc, so we start makeing 10s then 100 then 1000 of rabbits and we get used to it thats why you think now game was originally developed as multi acc game, i never ever did rabbits a part of one for hunting and i always thought thats so stupid to spend 24/7 doing 100000s of rabbits and becoming a non life - and it was pointless as memex says somewher in forum i remember " how a new players should know that to be a good player you need 100 accounts to boost your main acc"

just and only problem with TC is that they should keep multi-acc banned since they banned it first time (cant remember when was it exactly i think round 7)

For me the system is still all anchored on mult-accs but now u have a rule to tell that u cant play like that. Isnt it clear the big paradox in these 2 points?? I mean the 2 points by the one that the system is all anchored on mult accs style of playing and the second that u tell then that after all of this with a system that is structured on the advatages of mult-acc, they cant play with mults.
    as i said above game never was a multi-acc game, there never was a "multi acc game engine", you players just get used to multi-acc and you cant accept now that you can't do it any more

The game will never be good anymore before understanding that by now there is no advatage to play with one account only, and till it keep like that, people will try to find a way to take advantage of that.
    and at the moment game is realy good to play on one acc (and it always was, of course you won't make that many stats as you could with 1000 of acc but you dont need that because it was unfair as not all of players like to do that many acc and spend that many time plaing the game [rabbits was just to make as many stats as its possible just to win a round, in real game all you need is around 250k stats to robb all available robberys] then to win you need resp, resp=money, money= robbs,hookers,buildings so to win a round it should be all abount money not a stats) and every player got chance to reach some good places at the end of the round now, so just stop thinking of doing milions of rabbits and start play as a normal human not like a non life robot... i think developers going in good way with a game and in few more rounds game will be perffect and we will get some more players
    Last edited by ForSSayT; 09-08-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Dirty stats is a delicate problem for sure, but let me start by answering your first questions about the rules:

1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will never be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by the Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of abuse.

This rule was created to make sure that players understand that what happens on their account is their responsibility. For example, if someone logs into your account without permission you are responsible for those actions. This does not mean or imply in any way that you are not responsible for stats or any other item that might end up on your account. The rule says "You are SOLELY responsible for your account", not "You are ONLY responsible for your account" that is a big difference.

3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way. This also means you are not allowed to pass or exchange it.

This rule is important for the single account system but also for the safety of the account itself. In the past we have had problems with friends betraying each other and destroying accounts when they shared. To sort out this problem we created the trusted account system as you probably remember. I am fully aware that people are using different services to remote control their friends' computers and frankly we can't do shit about that at the moment. Transferring stats between accounts has never been against the rules and rule 3 doesn't even imply that. This also goes for drugs, credits etc. Rule 3 only limits the sharing (logging in) of the account itself in any way.

13. Violating or attempting to violate any of these rules will result in a penalty decided by the Crew. Gaining advantages via another account which has broken any of these rules can result in a penalty, each case will be judged individually.

This is the grand finale of the rules - what happens if you break them. We have a set of standard ban times for different types of cheating. Instead of explaining every ban type we have generalised them with the information in this rule. Each case is judged individually and a punishment is decided based on that judgement and the standardised ban times. This rule also says that "Gaining advantages via another account which has broken any of these rules CAN result in a penalty" which means we are aware of situations that you are talking about. We both know that there is a difference between milking and hunting, occasional attacks on a cheater will not lead to ban.

It is not the first time that dirty stats and "who knew what" is discussed. I personally think that banning for dirty stats is the worst type of ban in TC and I want to do something about that. I totally agree that you as a player shouldn't have to step on your toes when you have found a victim to hit. I am looking into the possibility of automatically clearing dirty stats from an account but it is a quite delicate process. The idea is that this should work in a similar fashion as the removal of kills on banned accounts. Dirty stats can be transferred in many ways and it is important to remove the correct and a fair amount of stats. There is also the question of other benefits that you have received from the dirty stats such as extra production from buildings and hookers. At this first stage I have decided not to take such benefits into account but they might very well do in the future.

If you have input or feedback on this I am all ears.
    The fact is simple we agree with the contract to play a game, one account game, and EVEN if we get advantage from any account that was cheating we still have nothing to do with this and thats the problem, to check and ban is your side of the deal, so how can we pay credts, spend our time and then wow to get this full rollback on the account(advanteges) would be easy but there is no rollback in the real time/our lifes, so is it difficulty to notice from the first day who should be the targets to check ? I dont think so what happens rounds and rounds over and over again is a domino effect once you dont fix asap you will have a bigger and unfair problem in the end.

I do know that this is huge because even if "A" knows about "B" is cheating still will accept anything
    However i remember a long time ago i use to milk plenty bot rabbits gang from someonelse, of course i knew, i reported all the time, but would be fair to take that away from my account ??????? Of course not, im playing the game, i was the one spending my time and credts to find those cheaters rave, so both situations are in the same position and you cant put both inside the same rule. And how about when "A" donate to "B cheater" and gets banned? come on

I dont agree about receiving this messages about removing kills... i killed, is my kill i cant get not even 0,1 punished by a third person action, so in the real wolrd when you are not 100% sure u cant send someone to jail but what happens here is: you know that person was clear but well the other one wasnt so both get banana.

By the way this is a Gang game, single account right ? So why not a single account player is the winner??? Why do you have 1 rule about not sharing in any way when the soccer teams are there and is clear as crystal thats is shared acc somehow. >>> somehow this includes ip, dont think that a soccer team acc is logged by 1 player only we arent kids here, even u cant proof coz u cant, but play dumb... no.

In the past when mult acc werent allowed or maybe was just a little like in the begin the motivation to create a gg was that each player was playing by itself, we had gangs where we could help or not the leaders now you have 10 kids for 1 acc, no real gangs.

Another thing that was the soul of this game is dead... the best trick to clone accounts by changing nicks... set the nick free change by cash, i agree about charging even for booze but this was such a nice thing to do that now is 5 feet under.

Just to finish, the account who put the ga on could leave the gg in the past and the ga still would be there, this would be great to put back.

I know i speak too much this will never change, but thats what i think
    Last edited by hekate1; 09-09-2013 at 04:38 AM.