Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Cheaters

Default Cheaters

How possible this guy ID: http://www.thecrims.com/profile.php?id=16264096 is on bot for 90 hours and still not banned? He just ****ed over 600 guys in 1x1 and many more in GA using macros/scripts or bot and nothing has been made yet. Where is the ****ing justice? Are you guys waiting the spread of his stats and so more players can take advantage with him? Every single round this noob is doing the same shit, over and over again and ban always come late. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    What do you guys think?
    i think you should stop playing and move your ass outside on the streets to enjoy the last days of the summer.
    all **** rounds half of the crims players post about cheaters and from time to time some of them do the best step in their life.

they close the account

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    i think you should stop playing and move your ass outside on the streets to enjoy the last days of the summer.
    all **** rounds half of the crims players post about cheaters and from time to time some of them do the best step in their life.

they close the account
    1st of all I didnt asked your opinion about my personal life, but once u touch it, Ive been out since may and Im back now and u have nothing to do about it.

2nd people report because we care about the game, if you dont give a shit about it just ignore and move your ass as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    What do you guys think?
    you asked about opinions, i gave mine, doesnt matter if you like i t or not. xD loooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    you asked about opinions, i gave mine, doesnt matter if you like i t or not. xD loooooooooool
    I asked opinion about a certain subject. Why are you going offtopic?

i am not so off topic at all. i just came very early to the final conclusion.

i saved your value time from nonsensical post. xD