Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Question What is going on?

When they replace the old system of multi accounts to this one. They said it was not possible to control the ammount of cheaters, well I have never seen so much cheaters as I see now and round after round I seem them all getting banned in the end of the round or some days before round ends. What is the purpose of making changes in the game if the tools are not enough to detect all those things. And what about those captchas idiots for those who play faster? that shit is annoying and its not preventing anyone from using any kind of shit to get advantage... Round after round things are getting worse.
    2. *DonB43D

4. Acha
    Its day 129 in tc only these two cheaters have made people spend more then 5 or 6k credits with their shits and no one detects nothing everyone is under investigation what about the damage that they do on the game? Ban is not enough and something must be made, what if frazer idea will be implemented? This will become the perfect game for hunters, and as Im seeing round after round crew is not ready to get cheaters banned soon as they start to cheat they will destroy the game. Im not making accusation to these players without proofs ok Im hunter and Im fast and I know that I have maybe the same ammount of reports that they have but for me is ok I play fast I always did and I will always do. But that one donb43d have something like he can put the ID of the person which if he founds will perform the action of doing plastic, thats the reason why he can only be catched by newbas. Well game was pretty funny with multi accounts there was more interaction between players, there were more oportunities and its so fake that the winners were those who had more accounts. Dont try to get this game with new things without creating a fair system to the players, we spend credits in this game we spend money and then kills are removed already 600 700 kills have been removed from me can you imagine how much credits I spent to make these kills? Can u imagine how much credits people spent everytime they see one of these 2 guys? Can you feel the world Crysis? It makes me sad to watch this "evolution" year after year, I tried to do my part as a player I gaved too much Ideas, I made too much reports. Oldcrims, Crimsworld, Osgross, are thecrims Fake games that people use to express that they dont feel like playing tc has they did before and its the alive proof that tc needs something more then thinking about the best way to sell credits.

Quote Originally Posted by F92xSTRYxRxIRON View Post
    When they replace the old system of multi accounts to this one. They said it was not possible to control the ammount of cheaters, well I have never seen so much cheaters as I see now and round after round I seem them all getting banned in the end of the round or some days before round ends. What is the purpose of making changes in the game if the tools are not enough to detect all those things. And what about those captchas idiots for those who play faster? that shit is annoying and its not preventing anyone from using any kind of shit to get advantage... Round after round things are getting worse.
    2. *DonB43D

4. Acha
    Its day 129 in tc only these two cheaters have made people spend more then 5 or 6k credits with their shits and no one detects nothing everyone is under investigation what about the damage that they do on the game? Ban is not enough and something must be made, what if frazer idea will be implemented? This will become the perfect game for hunters, and as Im seeing round after round crew is not ready to get cheaters banned soon as they start to cheat they will destroy the game. Im not making accusation to these players without proofs ok Im hunter and Im fast and I know that I have maybe the same ammount of reports that they have but for me is ok I play fast I always did and I will always do. But that one donb43d have something like he can put the ID of the person which if he founds will perform the action of doing plastic, thats the reason why he can only be catched by newbas. Well game was pretty funny with multi accounts there was more interaction between players, there were more oportunities and its so fake that the winners were those who had more accounts. Dont try to get this game with new things without creating a fair system to the players, we spend credits in this game we spend money and then kills are removed already 600 700 kills have been removed from me can you imagine how much credits I spent to make these kills? Can u imagine how much credits people spent everytime they see one of these 2 guys? Can you feel the world Crysis? It makes me sad to watch this "evolution" year after year, I tried to do my part as a player I gaved too much Ideas, I made too much reports. Oldcrims, Crimsworld, Osgross, are thecrims Fake games that people use to express that they dont feel like playing tc has they did before and its the alive proof that tc needs something more then thinking about the best way to sell credits.
    First of all you can submit a ticket to Support Center, this topic will not change anything, second this isn't the place to talk about ideas, there is a special section called Feedback where you can open topics about new ideas, multi account won't be back so please stop asking for this.

Regards,