Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation New Round is coming

I don't see no more news in Round 69. All news implemented are unseless. You want to see the same old people win? Change the game! All are corrupted in this game. All sell stats for money and credits and i never see ban for that( all top). You have to implement new features for all. Have you done the survey of what we wanted, and then in the beta you did not put any of that! So you are asking us to do what we want if we do not, does not seem to me that the ideas written are wrong. This is an international game, and there are only 1,000 people in the first days after one week there are only 500 (worldwide I would like to remember). So there is something that does not work. People just try to play as it is now demoralized by itself can not do anything. I remember times ago (rr 12) that the people who came to play remained fascinated and there were thousands of people playing, and now instead? I'm asking you please help memox this game to come back as it was before.

Before restart the game after 3 days at least try to improve it also can wait one week but at least change this status at least that you do not like the monotony. Thank you.

I hope you read this message memox, frazer, protectora and i hope you ask me.

Regards.
    Last edited by FaSTDiO; 11-14-2013 at 06:40 PM.

"You want to see the same old people win? Change the game! All are corrupted in this game. All sell stats for money and credits and i never see ban for that( all top)."

There's a vote held for "A True One Account System!" by Frazer2k4, which would take away the ability to sell stats for credits and etc.

"Have you done the survey of what we wanted, and then in the beta you did not put any of that! So you are asking us to do what we want if we do not, does not seem to me that the ideas written are wrong."

You can post anything you want in "vote on features" section, players vote on whatever they want.

"This is an international game, and there are only 1,000 people in the first days after one week there are only 500"

some players log in at the start of the game just to look at what is new or try to play, however if they're unlucky at the begining of the round, most of them stop playing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOQb-hrgpk

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

"There's a vote held for "A True One Account System!" by Frazer2k4, which would take away the ability to sell stats for credits and etc. "

Yes, but this idea has not gone yet.

"You can post anything you want in "vote on features" section, players vote on whatever they want."

Many people have posted good ideas but for the moment I have not seen any change.

"some players log in at the start of the game just to look at what is new or try to play, however if they're unlucky at the begining of the round, most of them stop playing."

Sure, many people see that they can not get gang can not do anything by themselves and leave the game.

Yeah i do agree with fasdio, after "vote on features" comes up i thought there will be looots looots many different changes... but there is none... only two was accepted with less votes than the ones on top, and accepted ideaa doesnt even makes differenc to gameplay... hope some more ideas will be accepted and added to new upcomming round

I see game over for big players and If 500 enough for owners, they don't need to change something.

Thanks for a answer memox / Protectora / Frazer.

Day 19/152. The game is boring no gang for rob , no pp in nightclub for hunt.

Thanks for answer memox.