Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Consequences of kill count recalculation

Hello dear players and crew members

I believe everybody has received this message in game "Your kill count has been recalculated because the player tiunai that you have killed in the past has been caught cheating" So I want to share my thoughts about it. First what comes to my head is "why" ? As i been collecting my kills fallowing by rules. So first of all we lose kill which we deserved to have. Secondly if i been jailed after the kill and I bought a freedom so I wasted my credits.. In the end if i had been jailed and spend about 3 hours in a jail and later my kills has been recalculated so why I been siting there... It's starts not to be funny at all when you calculate your whole game kills and lost kills which you get by fallowing rules seems funny but just look at this. Did 100 kills and lost 10 so i got 90 now. For 100 kills i spend let's say 100 credits or i spend 100 hours in jail so simple and easy to count it. I lost 10 credits because someone was cheating or I spend 10 hours for nothing. So I think it should be investigated and penalties has to receive just those players which been involved in cheating. My thoughts no drama just think about it
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Hi,

I understand your position and why you feel like this and I agree that it is not a 100% fair to get those kills removed if you played fair. The other side of it and the reason why we do remove the kills is that our good will has been abused and therefore we had to do something about it. It has been abused by creating rabbit accounts that are attacked just to get kills. Then when we ban these rabbit accounts they still have the benefit of those kills. If you guys are fine with letting some "cheat" kills still be on some accounts then I see no reason why we couldn't change it but I would like to hear some more voices before deciding on it.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

No... I don't want to let some "cheats" it's not fair again .. I suggest do investigation on it and remove kills just from cheaters mate. We got abuse crew they could look after it
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

I agree that is not 100% fair and I have same opinion as memox, there is no line between abusing and "normal" kills from other cheaters, as abuse can't check manually ALL accounts or put a line how to remove those kills. With the next round change we should be able to stop those dirty kills from banned accounts and don't remove anymore kills from your accounts.

I know it will be a lots of work for abuse crew members but It's a big step to improve game in my opinion. And I'm very happy about your quick response keep working good fellas.
    Gunhawk