Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Fight Club / New Items

1. The new items ring of fire and steroids are really bad idea. In Fight Club you can never get a fight cuz everyone afraid of those items... Other items are okey, but is it possible to remove these 2 items for next round ? Cuz now it's not about the stats that you win in FC.. And in my opinion that's just wrong. I thought fight club is made for fair fights, where you can find good fights without afraid of ga.

2. Is it possible to remove those benefits from FC fights ? I mean that they would effect only in hunting... And you should remove the Level Assault % also, it's waste of time in FC.. Cuz nobody fight with you if you have bigger level.

Best Regards,

GooDyy

I tell you this GooDyy it's not about fair fight for sure because as many people know after you received the challenge you can sell some drugs go to the hospital and increase your statistics 9.99% up more and then you can smack your opponent and make sure then you win. Because till you not reach 10% by increasing stats your challenge is still there.
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 11-23-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Well, you can avoid that just keeping eye on ur opponent, if you see he is growing up respect, then fast cancel the fight.. Only a fool challenge someone and leave it there.. Maybe everyone should keep that thing in mind.
    Last edited by GooDyy; 11-23-2013 at 09:56 PM.

I want to tell you it's made to be unfair one hit from my rabbit and here you go I got enough stats to beat you and your eye just see how your stats been decreased it happens in a middle of uploading your assault page or even you still keep watching my statistics changes . Remember fight chat? Every smart guy been fighting this way and we got some and in these days and if you really want to win the fight and your opponent lost his eyes at your hot profile picture you can do this anyway so I'm trying to explain you that here are not such a thing as a fair fight in FC. Solve this 10% trick then we can talk about redbull and steroids.
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 11-23-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

I have played 4-5 rounds only for FC and I have never got hit like that.. And Im not noob in FC.

Quote Originally Posted by GooDyy View Post
    And Im not noob in FC.
    lol..
    I'm playing about 2 years just in a fight club done this hundred times. Last round one fella did it to me and i did 2 times it was worth because they were fresh milked and had good stats and I hope i do this to you once if you just forget to refresh my profile page so I could do it without any problems. Good luck btw mate and don't forget to refresh profile pages because you can't expect a fair fight as you think that fight club is just about it. This is what you think I just remind to you that is not.
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 11-26-2013 at 12:42 AM.
    Gunhawk

Whatever, i dont wanna waste time to argue with you.

But i would be happy if someone from crew could answer this thread...

Sorry for your time waste but had to told my position about FC fair fights. Now where you should stop reading and it is my opinion as a player about this thread.

My opinion redbull and steroids it's nothing to compare with 10 % trick but FC it's really exciting place that you can't really know are you beating your opponent or not because of those small new items, levels benefits. One more reason why players should increase his level is because of fight club. And it keeps you playing so it increasing online players count. We should weight advantage with disadvantage and it is remove new items from fight club which makes some old players more happy because they can make some more stats for the players which one's they are supporting or keep it and make FC more exciting for players who's enjoy the game also same with the profession level.
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 11-25-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    Gunhawk

I can understand the level benefits in FC, because you can easily calculate the stats... BUT, I dont think items are good idea to have on FC, for everywhere else its ok, no problem.

Could you put these items like:
    Fast Recovery 10x
    Steroids 1x

It's so bad idea to have them all seperated ?

items.jpg