Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Drug dealer

Default Drug dealer

Why does it still take 5 stamina if you try to buy the drugs when someone bought them first? You end up with no drugs and lost stamina. Why lose stamina if you didn't get anything?

I'm not sure then i understood what you are saying but i hope i did. So if dealer store is empty with any kind of drugs and you trying to get some you are not loosing your stamina
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    I'm not sure then i understood what you are saying but i hope i did. So if dealer store is empty with any kind of drugs and you trying to get some you are not loosing your stamina
    Yeah, when I try to buy drugs from the dealer, people usually buy them first so I get the message saying he doesn't have enough. So even though I wasn't able to buy anything, it still takes stamina away.

No it's not I just tried to get some after your complain and didn't lost any of my stamina. However if you found any bugs you should report it to support center.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    No it's not I just tried to get some after your complain and didn't lost any of my stamina. However if you found any bugs you should report it to support center.
    refresh your page. It takes the 5 stamina straight away if you buy any, if he doesn't have enough it takes away the stamina when you click on something else. Click on robbery, assault or dealer after you try to buy.

My bad.. yes it does you were right. Report it
    Gunhawk