Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default One cool idea from me.

After i playing last two rounds one idea cross my mind. Maybe we should have new robberie, gang robberie.

My idea work in this way, that new gang robberie will give more money than WB (2x for example) BUT only first 25 players on international list will be able to robb. In this way we will decrese imporance of investment and improve importance of team work and tactics. We will see top accaunt's on top all round

New lvl is also a posibbility but that is elaboration of ideas

What do you think?

So you want then big players would be even bigger ?
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

I disagree, why will have to win only first 25 player? I think isn't good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    So you want then big players would be even bigger ?
    If you need to have 12 players to robb you need to have half of first 25 to robb. That make tactic more important than just click click click.

Becks, because we need to lower the importance of investment and imrpove importance of tacticts

And the others players that will be in a low position? Will make anyway investments to grow up anyway for me isn't good idea, try to wait the opinion of others crew member, and try to think about some points of ur idea

Please explain me more about tactic which you mentioned. I don't really see here improvement. For me it's like one more option for a big players to increase respect much faster than others what leaves the rest players behind the back. Game has to keep some players online
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk