Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default 12 Tickets per day ??

Hi Crews,

I would like to ask the purpose of having only 12 tickets per day ? is it to accomodate the multis ?
    If yes how about player who plays with only one character per round, are you guys going to ignore them this round ?

I know this round only for once, and its existing only in the transition of round 70, but 12 tickets per day for single player will not be enough at all.

If its going to be permanently implemented in the future, than u should develop something more fair for us single player.

The idea is , since you know now that multis creation can be controlled , please set a new rules for managing tickets.
    if a player has no multis than he has lets say minimum 120 tickets per day (adjustable according to the level achieved),
    if they have multis than 120 will be divided equally to the number of its multis.
    say u got 10 multis , than the main character and all the rabbit only has 12 tickets per day (120 / 10).
    if you got 5 than it should be 120 / 5 = 24 tickets per day.

Its only a feedback , but if u guys can implement it in the middle of this running round it would be wonderful. Cheers.

And when top teams have over 200 rabbits in multi panel, they will have less than 1 ticket per day? wtf?

I can suggest something other way - account with this rabbit mode should get only this 12 tickets per day, but accounts created in normal way, should get 1 ticket per 2 minutes, like till reducing tickets amount...
    Last edited by Kntcky; 01-02-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buncitman View Post
    Hi Crews,

I would like to ask the purpose of having only 12 tickets per day ? is it to accomodate the multis ?
    If yes how about player who plays with only one character per round, are you guys going to ignore them this round ?

I know this round only for once, and its existing only in the transition of round 70, but 12 tickets per day for single player will not be enough at all.

If its going to be permanently implemented in the future, than u should develop something more fair for us single player.

The idea is , since you know now that multis creation can be controlled , please set a new rules for managing tickets.
    if a player has no multis than he has lets say minimum 120 tickets per day (adjustable according to the level achieved),
    if they have multis than 120 will be divided equally to the number of its multis.
    say u got 10 multis , than the main character and all the rabbit only has 12 tickets per day (120 / 10).
    if you got 5 than it should be 120 / 5 = 24 tickets per day.

Its only a feedback , but if u guys can implement it in the middle of this running round it would be wonderful. Cheers.
    This "classic" system about 12 tickets per day with the level accumulate system will be only for this round to set a limit for multi and let players create a strategy to manage those rabbits.

Regards,

Hi Vash, Ok so thats for the 12 tickets definition.

How about player who plays as single ? What can I achieve with 12 tickets per day ?

Are u suggesting me to retire this round as this round is only for player with multis to manage ? Thanks.

As single player you can use more than one account, just for this round, in the past when we had almost same system players were hunting with one rabbit in the rave refreshing, when you don't have anymore tickets you can move those stats to another account and start again.

Regards,

Hi,

No, nobody is suggesting you to retire or something. In 1-acc game you have a limit of max tickets but you win them faster (1 / 5 m). Here, as you (as 1 player) can use as many accounts as you want to benefit you, something must be order to balance things. And that is a 12 tickets / day system. Main change its the max limit, which didn't exist in the last multi accounts rounds. But face it as a new way to force players to manage their game and build it more strategically.

Best Regards,
    Stryker.

Hi Stryker,

So it is truly a multi account round and actually I dont really care about those players with multis, its up to them to play.
    As I said earlier, I completely understood with the reason why crims was launched this way, its like to run a survey against players.

My feedback given in this round is to accomodate a "chance" for a true single player who likes to play with only an account
    to have a decent fun without any limitation applied to player who chooses to play multis.

If its can be segregated , I will be the first who votes OK for having this round to be continued and implemented in the future.
    The freedom to play as any role, with a fair responsibility to be faced with. An x limited amount per day tickets for multis and a say 1/5 minutes for one who play without multis.

Anyway , its only a feedback. Thanks for responding. Cheers.