Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default StrykerPihno Moderator?

Really? He was banned 2 times. The first rule for enter in crew it's never ban in game. And now igogo you put stryker moderator? Then it is true that just put your friends in the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by FaSTDiO View Post
    Really? He was banned 2 times. The first rule for enter in crew it's never ban in game. And now igogo you put stryker moderator? Then it is true that just put your friends in the crew.
    I see everyone complaining and I dont understand why, relax guys now he dont play anymore so you guys have a chance to win!

Good Night Fastdio,

Maybe I shouldn't be here giving my opinion, since yours comes towards my person. Anyway, I would like to fulfill your comment. First of all, I don't face it as an attack or something actually bad, i understand your position. My 2 bans happened not due a bot usage or something, and 1 was auto-ban from hunt in the beginning of round. This rule isnt as physic as it seems, it works more as an alert to make players understand that in order to integrate the crew, they must play clean. However, I didn't joined Crew for being friend of any active moderator. As any other player, i did an application. And, without the information I submited and the contribute I have made to the game, IGogo decided to let me join. And, thinking a little better, I maybe have given you more information than I should.

Best regards,
    StrykerPinho.

welcome to crew stryker No doubts then he is good and fits to a team ! This is what happens when stryker coming. Video link
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

This game comes to die... If memox won't change it... Why moderators don't do nothing? Better if in TC crew be 2, but active moderators than 10 and don't active.
    Last edited by WileTheBest; 12-30-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Hello,

First of all I'd like to make it clear for you guys about joining TC Crew we take many things in consideration ofc one of them is "Ban History", but it's not the main one, Second, I appreciate your interest to have a better future for TC and this won't happen ofc if we don't have strong Crew, but it's not the right way to complain about a Moderator by creating a thread at Forum, you can use Support Center to submit a ticket at Crew Management Feedback and write there as you please, BTW I don't invite my friends to Crew, if you knew me earlier you would know who were my real friends and where are they now, however I don't have to say this, but just wanted to make it clear!

This topic is going to be closed and I hope that you will use Support Center the next time!

Happy new year!

All your dreams can come true, just if you have the courage to pursue them.