Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default serious mistake by crew

Whether it's a good idea to change the rules during the round?
    Some have gained a huge advantage by using the 100% stat from robbery, now you want to reduce to 20%.
    It is impossible to catch up this account for the !00% cash e of robberies, especially since the A 12 tickets a day..
    This is a very big change and sets round winners...

Yea i agree 2000%. You just cant change rules DURING ROUND! It's so f**king stupid. People who starts the game few days later cant make the stats so easily than people who started from beginning. So players who starts the game later have NO CHANGE AT ALL to get even top 10 international.... AND ONLY WAY to fix this is change things back as they was in start of a round. AND DO IT FAST.

Sorry about swearing and other stuff but this really makes me angry as hell.

-GooDyy

Personally, I am the same opinion you too. We are discussing best options. Nothing left to say atm, than sorry....

Hello dears,

I'm kinda old style player, im not playing this round but it is unbelivible. Look faggots from abuse, at first: Why u change the rules of the game in the middle of the round? U got ur beta version to check how ppl can make stats, even noobs know that if cover is on they can make stats on it and u didnt know it? or u didnt check it? brainless or lazy? The second thing wtf happened with abuse? There always was corrupt idiots but now i dont know anyone of them, there are from square or u met them in pub memox and told that u have the game and need abuse? or u are making noobuse crew? they made nothing in tc (sorry vash ur noname team was good but u wasnt) they dont know how to play, they dont know how to predict how the ppl can make stats or respect, so how they can decide what to change in this game? U can dont agree with me but now u have it day 12 and changes, if it isnt the fault of ppl who make this cover and hevent predict results of making stats on it so whose fault is it? U cant change the rules, now look how it will be: the ppl who made much more stats till now on this cover will get extreme profits coz they can play now much less and even if the rest will play 4x more they will never get them coz making the same stats will take 5x more time and spend 5x more tickets! If u wonna remove profits from cover, remove it on accts which already did this profits and then all of ppl will have same chances: ppl who spend more time will have still same more stats and the proportion of time spend to stats will be same as now...
    I remember round when we made stats on russian drug dealer, that was a bug and all crew was surprised when they noticed it, but there was all tc making stats on it so they let to finish round and then deleted it after round.
    I remember also round with bug on ga where stats was multipling but there abuse only banned 1 team and noone else when all tc used ga and all tc made stats on it.
    The question is: u wonna be crew from that round with russion - fair game, or the crew from ga bug and control ur game to let win ur friends?

Btw. Buy brains and leave this crap!
    Last edited by Bugiman8; 12-30-2013 at 09:43 PM.

You cant delete stats from people cuz then you should restart round.. So only way to FIX this is just put back the same rules as in start. And how much longer it takes to put it back, that much more it helps people who started round from day 1.

I dont see why you couldnt put them back as in start.. Then it's same and fair game for everyone. Now you are just making it unfair.

It's not players fault that you didnt notice how easy it is to make stats.

I won't say nothing special if the crew members saying that stats are coming from cover are too much,
    why they didn't test it while beta is live before this round start?
    so who is fault is it?
    why they reduce it 80% than normal after players got advantage if they were in our place as players,
    they would complain about, since game strategy will be in side the players which made more stats
    in cover last days, they just don't know the effect of each change they just bla bla bla thinking
    they know how to manage things wake up memox.

I agree with all that here is posted. It's unfair for us players, we haven't chance to win the round

++++++++++++++

Update to Come on this Very Shortly.

P.S. Bugi - Beta was released without ANY cover, so this was never known until the round went live unfortunately. We'll know now not to release something without it first being at Beta!

Regards

Frazer
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 12-30-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Know NOW? man this game has 70 rounds... i think it no need any comment...
    By ur words i can know just one: it was ur (i mean tc crew) fault that there was too big stats from rabbs on cover.
    When i make mistake i think out how to clear all mess what i did, and i make all i can, i spend on it all my time and strengh to clean it.
    If u wonna make same u have to delete stats made on it.
    U will tell me its impossible - but i will tell u everything is possible but it would cost a lot of time and work from all abuse.
    I dont know new abuse, i just recognize u and protectoRA, but old crew as i known well would be too lazy to do it and would tell its impossible.
    The question is: WHAT WILL U DO?