Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Much serious MISTAKES by Crew - part 2

I prepared myself for the New Year Eve when i just logged into game to make trainings on my rabbits and what i saw?

GAME UPDATE
    Gangsters,

After some serious talks and listening to your views we have rolled back the update made earlier this evening.

Our original plan for this round was to give only 20% stats and money when covering other accounts in a gang meaning that it wouldnt be so easy to build huge stats in a short perioud of time. As things turned out much higher stats were awarded while covering other gang robberies. As many of you have said, the benefits recieved by those who have already played hard throughout the first 48 hours are to great and we are left with no other fair alternative than to go back to this unintended system.

We are very sorry for any inconvienience caused and steps have been put in place to ensure this doesnt happen again.
    According to http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...istake-by-crew , okay so I will put all your f**king mistakes in preparing this round 69.2:

Items will not be available this round.
    Really? At start all players got items from reaching their levels, who had got much luck made big stats on rabbits with one of these items. What with these stats? It was your fault that much players used it and much players not. Is it fair to remove them from players accounts while they didn't use it? You SHOULD remove them only from level prizes! This is same situation like limiting cover stats amount during round. What will you do with it?

Max production from factories is given at 5000 intelligence.
    You didn't explain us what it means... Are they limit of buildings which we can have with some amount of tolerance or not? If yes, it isn't round like old rounds, about what i will tell in next points. You should make post at forum before round with explanation of Your plans because it is big mess in them.

Stats prices in hospital has been adjusted to old values as well as max quantity that you can buy is 99 again.
    BIG , BIG WTF: For what we make much rabbits and milking them (with funny % of stats that winners got) when we only can make on them one training per day and buy VERY FUNNY AMOUNT of stats? How long we could milking rabbits? You mixed features from much earlier rounds, both R15+ and R35+ and don't think how it will work... Increasing price of stats was one of your big mistakes but i will show you more riddiculous change that you made:

Drug sales are instantly added to the drug dealer.
    Tickets have been changed back to the "classic" system where you get 12 tickets every new TC day.
    It costs 1 ticket to enter a nightclub and 0 tickets to take drugs.
    I pasted this 3 features together because you really haven't got brain if you set only 12 tickets per day and go back with system while player needs 1 ticket to enter the rave. Where is hunting in this system? Where is thinking about players who haven't got computer instead brain and can't manage over 10k of rabbits? Where is thinking about drugs transferring which you added back by first feature in this point? If you had put this system of multis, you should back to rules from rounds 40+, where you got 1 ticket per minute and they accumulated without any limits, that were times when 2-3 players who play together and have largest amount of time, won round. Now it is really fantastic round for Spirit scripts and macro users , good job Crew - you'll kill yourself in this way. Who will buy credits this round?

I think, and it's not only my opinion that you "prepared" this round on the knees, without any SERIOUS feedback from players, not from your "team" who didn't play much time and don't know how game looks, how are players expectations with this "SPECIAL" round . IMO you should really think about RESTART this UNFAIR round and before start it one more time, clearly explain how it will be. And of course : TEST ALL STUFF before at BETA, because you probably forgot for what you have this page... I can't imagine what kind of idiots must be in Crew if they didn't see that they got items from levels at beta, I can't imagine how you can put at live version product who have got so much bugs & bungles in system of playing. This is round in what we could win 500$, so we treat this round really serious, it's time for You to start treating US more serious than now!

Hi there Kntcky,

First of all, thank you for your interesting post. I will give you feedback. First, this round was a test, an experiment. There won't be another round with multis, we tried to fulfill players desires and to test if people would play this special round. Unfortunately, against our convictions, not many ppl are playing, which is a very sad reward to these efforts made. We changed some stuff, we adapted them to what we thought would be the best for players and for the game itself, as usual (I like to think this way). So, lets discuss your points with argues and brain, as you say.

1. Items will not be available this round.
    You are right, this was a mistake. This was obviously tested on beta version, but for some reason idk it wasn't removed in tc. This feature was available on the beginning and it shouldn't. However, it was for a really short time. It didn't mean a really advantage. This complaint isn't a real problem since it was a very little problem that was properly and in-time fixed.

2. Max production from factories is given at 5000 intelligence.
    This always generate a lot of confusion. I will explain here. At 5k produces its max. This is not about buildings, this is precisely about drug production. Ofc if you got more buildings you got more drugs, which means more production. Its not this; lets give an example. Lets say you upped your acc to 100k tolerance and with VIP, you got 500 buildings. Lets say you milk if ater. Until 5k inteligence (minimum limit) it produces SAME amount of your labs drugs. If you milk to less than 5k intel, it will produce LESS.

3. Stats prices in hospital has been adjusted to old values as well as max quantity that you can buy is 99 again.
    I understand your pont. I will explain you our perspective. Players have complaint for long time about the robotic 3-steps old system of [Rob/Buy stats HP/ Milk]. They wanted something knew, a new way to produce stats. So, we are keeping the 99 max amount the old values (sames with r50, lower than the 1 account version). Cover was introduced as a new way. Its faster with robbing cover with spys. However, I bet you have already read the "Game updates" on start page, there was a big problem. We were expecting, in cover robberies, to give rabbits a 20-30% of stats and cash of its respective gang rob. And it was giving much more. But now, we decided we can't change, because it would mean a big advantage for players who have used and abused, not giving much to handle to other players to try reach them if this was adjusted to the limits i referred.

4. Drug sales are instantly added to the drug dealer.
    Tickets have been changed back to the "classic" system where you get 12 tickets every new TC day.
    It costs 1 ticket to enter a nightclub and 0 tickets to take drugs.

This is the classic system. The 12 tickets are a way to set limits to things, again, in order to develop a game strategy that lacks in robotic and automatization and that recquires more brain, using your words. The way i actually like it aswell, personally talking.
    Now lets talk about facts: The % of GA was reduced 2 times: 1 in round 58 from 8-10 to 7-9%, and other in r66 to 4-6%. However, before you wasted 55% stamina, which means 1 hit, and now with 50 you can make two, which balance things. Main problem is that BEFORE, there was no limit for tickets, you receive 12 a day and thats it. Now, you have 70 as max, which unbalance things again. Understood? This is an extremely good point and must be discussed. I already realized this before and was preparing to talk with game developers.

Anyway, this round is going the way it goes, nothing to do now. Introduce changes will benefit ones and **** others. A good players must adapt to new tactic. I know it isn't perfect, but it never was, sometimes better, others worse. Just be loyal to the game, I can assure you that crew acts according to what they think its the best. Feel free, to re-answer me and discuss anything else with me if you want to.

Best regards,
    StrykerPinho.

Stryker the best helper in the game!

good idea! Thanks pinho for try to be the game better and that's a good way to do it keep doing

Finally someone who understands everything in the game in the crew. God bless you guys

Ofc, your arguments are generally right, but... You are wrong a little bit, a bigger bit than You think. But let's start from point 1 to 4 and then i will give you next reasons to VERY QUICK RESTART this round before one week will gone away:

1. You, in your fantastic kindness agree with me that it was mistake! Great, really but it wasn't only little mistake, teams who really know how to play on rabbits make at first day and half of second day much much accounts with second level, we all know that it could be every item, this what give 30% stats too, and at first days it is really huge advantage with making next accounts to cover while somebody made stats with this item. Only one fair fixing it could be restart of round, because some players used this items before removing, some not, and is it fair?

2. You didn't see that i asked about limit of buildings depending on tolerance? I only asked for explanation if it was like last round or it changed in some way.

3. New way of "producing stats"? It isn't some new way, it is old way, more castrated than ever and varied by creating 373645867843 rabbits in multi panel, at best with 12 tickets per day. Don't You, Crew see that it is way for nowhere? This round is perfect for macros & scripts user, normal people can't manage so much accounts while they have only 12 tickets per day. And about this "cover rules changing during round" : You had to see much players complains at forum to know how stupid idea was to reduce this % during round? Who discussed this before making this SHITTY update? Stryker, we talked much time and i told it much time to all this "Planning Team" - there were too few discussions about planned changes, i can't understand how You think that players feel in game where it is so much bugs, errors and other problems?

This is the classic system. The 12 tickets are a way to set limits to things, again, in order to develop a game strategy that lacks in robotic and automatization and that recquires more brain, using your words. The way i actually like it aswell, personally talking.
    If it would be limit of rabbits that you can create, ofc it make brain more required, but without any limits of rabbits amount? That only one more reason to make next accounts like robot style. I know that now assault need 50% energy, but when i try to milk gang which have over 150k stats with 2 accounts which have about 170-180k and I give maximally 1-1,5k per milk, something isn't normal imo. How much time it needs to milk rabbits without helping from all family like in Brasilian teams?

Now, you have 70 as max, which unbalance things again. Understood? This is an extremely good point and must be discussed. I already realized this before and was preparing to talk with game developers.

Anyway, this round is going the way it goes, nothing to do now. Introduce changes will benefit ones and **** others.
    We have one way to do now, i already told what way it is. You didn't see one more real problem with actual way of playing... We have levels, right? And for last level we need 37kkk of $$$, how without Pimp we could make it? with 12 tickets per day? really? It will make really much more time than earlier, players will be really angry... Why can't You rediscuss this round one more time and decided in two ways: Restart it with more fair rules and chance for playing not at 23345747385738 rabbits or finish this round now without any results and PREPARE ROUND 70 to implement it AT BETA VERSION to testing it PROPERLY and with FEEDBACK from players. That's my point of view in this topic.

Nothing more to say.

Hi again,

1. I still dont agree with you that this is a big advantage. It may be on first 2 days, but as this isnt a hunting game, where you need to hunt and trybe the sterongest accounts to go smack all x1 (like 1cc version), things with spys are easily catchble. I agree with you it maybe help some teams to reach first the cover accounts and start producing stats a bit earlier. but you will reach them and have same opportunities.

2. Yes it is like in old round, working same way with tolerance. Only thing diffrent and that needed to be announced was the 5k limit which i already explained.

3/4. I know isn't new, but wasn't the main strategy because of relatively small stats given vs Milk cash. Now this was reverted for the reasons i said above. If you milk a 150k gang with 180k gives you more than 1-1,5k. You can make 2 hits. You can pass levels with spys; as you say it isnt easy as before to make those levels, but the firsts are catchable. You can create 99 with 1 click. The diffrence are the max tickets that doesn't allow anymore the acumulating old system; otherwise we would had to supress levels. Anyway, we are discussing this specially after this thread you created. So, thanks for this contribution, we admit it is bit low. However, main thing facing this situation is creating your own strategy; try to move stats between accounts in order to managing tickets. Isn't perfect, isn't easy. But...Deal with it.

Most important thing that needs be understood is that we creating this as an experiment. I know it will give money to winners, will give them cups and medals, will be played as any other round. But its a special one as we dont intend to repeat it. And, as changing things during round is the worst thing that can be done (my experience as player has shown me that), we have no other option than continue with it. I suggested reset the round, as we did before in r18, for example. We discussed with all crew, we discussing in planning team, we discussed it in player planning chat in which im also involved. Conclusion is: facing the investment made in servers, facing our efforts to give u back something u (players) are recqiring for long time and facing the problems, we won't do it.

Best regards,
    StrykerPinho.

Stryker said it all. You must adapt yourself!
    Last edited by Flavio92; 01-02-2014 at 07:24 AM.

Okay, adapt? While during round you removed best robbery at what Brasilian teams made bigger stats?! Stryker, fight for reset this bullshit round please, because it's totally idiotic to make so much changes during round, what will you make in next step? Totally remove cover? WHERE IS I.M.F Bailout Fund ?!

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    Hi again,

1. I still dont agree with you that this is a big advantage. It may be on first 2 days, but as this isnt a hunting game, where you need to hunt and trybe the sterongest accounts to go smack all x1 (like 1cc version), things with spys are easily catchble. I agree with you it maybe help some teams to reach first the cover accounts and start producing stats a bit earlier. but you will reach them and have same opportunities.
    Where are these "same opportunities"? Where is robbery who made Brasilian able to make biiiiiiiiig stats and donate them to main accs ? Now removed...