Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey there,

We listened, we talked, we discussed, we are now deciding. News about this round will be announced very soon.

Best Regards,
    StrykerPinho.

I want to tell you just one thing:

IMF "Event" gave to few players (at most BR) big big huge amount of cash and stats at start of round at both main accounts , I know that everybody could rob them, but if you have put into game robbery like this, which stayed 4 real days and didn't inform anybody (really? I don't think :>) when it will disappear, you made big injustice in this round, when I talked with Marcus before putting a poll about future of this round, he told that he could add back this robbery into game to the end of round. Why he didn't make it? To keep 3 Brasilian teams safe and easy to win this round? Don't tell me that we can catch them with hard working, NO WE CAN'T because they bought all drugs in first four days and they have big supplies of each drugs for each ship in docks. Nice job, you will see how huge respects they will have at end of round, thanks for playing TC, i won't play anymore till you finally will be able to react FAST in situations like this. You, Crew discussed about it so much time and didn't see what resulted with removing IMF after 4 Days? Start using brain...