Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default According to IMF "Event"

When somebody from Crew told that IMF Bailout will be only EVENT ROBBERY? At start of this round i didn't see any information about it, I saw only information about access to this robbery from 1 Day at Game Guide, so why didn't you inform players? Do You really think that you can make us idiots? We aren't stupid, we see what's happening and probably you lost next players who don't understand how wrong is communication between You, Crew & players... Let's other players tell their opinion and don't close next topics because your behavior suggests me that You haven't got any constructive arguments to discuss with me. BTW even if IMF Bailout was "Christmas Event", i ask: How IMF is linked with Christmas Time?

And another one question (not offtopic): What is happening with Your servers now?

There wasn't any information about adding a new gang robbery which will stay since day 1 to end of round, since was a special event we didn't made any change on game guide.
    Servers are ok now.

Regards,

That robbery was exits since day 1 TC, and it was giving lots of stats like 300~500 per 1 robbery
    and good cash, and it has been removed after many players used it while nothing name it as
    event or something else it mean from game guide as he said in first post its normal robbery which
    will stay till end of round because i never heard about event stays for 4 days real, then remove it
    its just looks like kind of support for special people or something like that since the fails
    no other meaning which happened while the round is running.
    First fail items many people used it to gain much more cash in start and make stats
    Second fail cover and they put it back
    Third fail I.M.F hidden even nobody know nothing about or its important robbery and its just removed.

Are you guys working for players support? or just to hide the things without nobody know.

This round was poorly planned.

alwaysONLINE went to the main reason of the problem. There is alot mistakes, 1- Ticket System, 2- Stamine Required for atacks, 3-Dificulties and rewards for single robberies. Cover shouldnt be available to every gg robberie, so the people would have to play without cover in order to make cash. Hookers shouldnt attain the max profits at same level as in one account game. I see a snowball full of shit in every direction, how can we know if there is interest of playing a multi round if this isnt a real multi account game? And how to make a real multi account game? A really interesting round, I will give my ideas...
    1- Option to creat how much accs as we want in 1 click only, right now there is a limit of 50 accs.
    2- No more big rewards for single roberies.
    3- Cover should be available the same way that is in this round but only till AC.
    4- Using gang roberies which is impossible to make cover, as the best way to make cash example FK.
    5- All gg robberies available since day 1.
    6- Tickets... No limit, all start with 150 and each day 12 more is given.
    7- Making possible to invite 81 members and not only 80.
    8- Adjust levels to a new reality.
    9- Remove most visited nightclubs from the game in nightclub section.
    10- Bring back a limit of 20 transactions per day in drug dealer.
    11- The more Tolerance we got the more buildings we can have, no limit.
    12- Higher the ammount of charisme needed to attain the best profits.
    13- Old way of accepting gang robberies, without auto update.
    14- Make Guns and protection something that we really need.

This way you guys will know if there is enough ppl interested in playing thecrims in a multi version. Anyway thecrims has become a much better game in one account only, but I think a multi version could be runned at same time if things are planned properly and by active players. Because as I know the concept of playing in team will die soon. I expect that everyone will be complaining for something which can make them play in team. Playing in team meeting people and grow together with them is the reasons why people find this game and stay for so long, and also has become the main reason why new players find this game and leave it so fast. Because as I said plans come from people that dont play for so long... In 1 account game what is the point of having a requirement for 17 or 18 players IDK if there is only the possibility of having 2 online gangs? 1 that is super safe and other that is super risky, isnt better to make fk like 10 members? with less power so people will creat a gang and put their time to find safe members, big rewards in single roberies are destroying the fun in this game, they make people stay alone, play alone and this is not the right thing to make ppl have fun, ppl want to have gg, want to make big respect in gg. And as I can see the game is becoming more individual, more and more... I know I went a litle bit off-topic but here is my opinion about mistakes that have been made during this rounds and others too.

Hi there partners,

We are discussing the available solutions. Thank you also flavio for your suggestions, we'll sure have them in account. There is no further information I can forward to you right now, but very soon something will be announced.

Best regards,
    Stryker.
    Last edited by StrykerPinho; 01-03-2014 at 03:28 AM.

Flavio, nice that you finally agreed with my opinion - this round wasn't prepared in way that it should be, it's just mix of old style at new system of game, with levels etc...

Your suggestions about multi round could be nice, i want to give some of my suggestions according to your propositions too:

1- Option to creat how much accs as we want in 1 click only, right now there is a limit of 50 accs. - agree without any changes, maybe just with choosing accounts that we want to kick from gang , same like inviting...
    2- No more big rewards for single roberies. - generally agree, but i think that single could give us a little bit more stats than at this moment
    3- Cover should be available the same way that is in this round but only till AC. - why till AC? I think that we can back to old robbery requirements and then it could be available till Gill Bates.
    4- Using gang roberies which is impossible to make cover, as the best way to make cash example FK. - agree.
    5- All gg robberies available since day 1. - totally 100% agree
    6- Tickets... No limit, all start with 150 and each day 12 more is given. - agree, but for rabbits, for main account i think that we should get more tickets per day, just a little chance for players who don't like play at 1k accounts.
    7- Making possible to invite 81 members and not only 80. why 81 and not f.e 200?
    8- Adjust levels to a new reality. - could be right, but it will need so much time to make it properly, so i just suggest to remove levels as it was in old times.
    9- Remove most visited nightclubs from the game in nightclub section. - agree, it is so annoying when somebody can find you because of your visits in nightclub.
    10- Bring back a limit of 20 transactions per day in drug dealer. - yep, really important but i'm not sure if we shouldn't limit this only for rabbits.
    11- The more Tolerance we got the more buildings we can have, no limit. - totally agree
    12- Higher the ammount of charisme needed to attain the best profits. - no no, if we would add point 11 , in point 12 no limit of profits depending on charisma, just formula to higher profits
    13- Old way of accepting gang robberies, without auto update. - agree, lags at servers at best it is because of this features
    14- Make Guns and protection something that we really need. yep, and bring back the Sabotage!!!
    Moreover i really want to see this round like fun and not like game which admins was drunk when they decided to put it at live servers... I really count on You now guys
    Last edited by Kntcky; 01-03-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    1- Option to creat how much accs as we want in 1 click only, right now there is a limit of 50 accs.
    2- No more big rewards for single roberies.
    3- Cover should be available the same way that is in this round but only till AC.
    4- Using gang roberies which is impossible to make cover, as the best way to make cash example FK.
    5- All gg robberies available since day 1.
    6- Tickets... No limit, all start with 150 and each day 12 more is given.
    7- Making possible to invite 81 members and not only 80.
    8- Adjust levels to a new reality.
    9- Remove most visited nightclubs from the game in nightclub section.
    10- Bring back a limit of 20 transactions per day in drug dealer.
    11- The more Tolerance we got the more buildings we can have, no limit.
    12- Higher the ammount of charisme needed to attain the best profits.
    13- Old way of accepting gang robberies, without auto update.
    14- Make Guns and protection something that we really need.
    U'r totally right...

My idea's ..

1- Remove level's from rabb's
    2- How many time's u want to change the proffesion on rabb's
    3- Nickname for free
    4- Create a least 75-80 acc once ... and make able to create after acc of 80 .. ex.. ex1-50 and when try to create other ex51-...
    Last edited by HitmanAl; 01-03-2014 at 09:05 PM.

and 5. Rabbits forever in the game, not only in one round.

Quote Originally Posted by WileTheBest View Post
    and 5. Rabbits forever in the game, not only in one round.
    True words.