Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Future Plans

Default Future Plans

Hi Everyone,

I'm after a little feedback regarding the current robbery system. What does everyone think of these high payout single robberies which have taken over from gang robs? Since introducing there has been a decline in gang robs which has also affected gang activity such as GA's which was quite a fun part of the game.

I see a few options here but Im keen to hear your opinions:

1. Leave things as they are
    2. Lower the Payout
    3. Increase the stamina required for the more difficult (as they were in the past)

Please let me know what you think, and please STAY ON TOPIC. If you wish to comment on something else, create another thread.

Thanks

Frazer

Last edited by Frazer2k4; 01-10-2014 at 01:56 AM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

I just think interaction betwen players is more important. The best way to make cash should be in gang with our gangstas, however if members and dificulties dont change its better to leave things as they are.

I have already given my sugestion...
    1- More cash then solo for gg robberies
    2- Max members required for FK 10 members same as cr and gb and all others...
    3- Less power needed for best gg roberies.

This way we will have a funny balanced game, more gangs more fun to everyone, more hunt...
    Game will be cool that way.

leave single robs as it is now and change gang robberys - lower members requirement a bit and put up difficulty and also increase money or lower stamina to 20% for one robbery or a bit of both

This was already discussed in players planning chat and there was agreement by everyone. We decided that most important thing was to reduce dramatically solo robberies payout. To 50% at least. For lots of reasons: to try bring gangs back to life, allowing more interaction with players and, as you said, stimulating GA's (one of the funniest parts of the game). More, in 1acc version, its quite easy to reach motocycle and make tons of respect just robbing without missing tickets, which is completely individual game, not interactive, not fun, not strategic, not nothing in my point of view. Yes, decrease the payouts, option 2.

Regards,
    Stryker.
    Last edited by StrykerPinho; 01-11-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    I just think interaction betwen players is more important. The best way to make cash should be in gang with our gangstas, however if members and dificulties dont change its better to leave things as they are.

I have already given my sugestion...
    1- More cash then solo for gg robberies
    2- Max members required for FK 10 members same as cr and gb and all others...
    3- Less power needed for best gg roberies.

This way we will have a funny balanced game, more gangs more fun to everyone, more hunt...
    Game will be cool that way.
    ~

I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    This was already discussed in players planning cheat and there was agreement by everyone. We decided before that most important thing was to reduce dramatically solo robberies payout. To 50% at least. For lots of reasons: to try bring gang back to life, allowing more interaction with players and, as you said, stimulating GA's (one of the funniest parts of the game). More, in 1acc version, its quite easy to reach motocycle and make tons of respect just robbing without missing tickets, which is completely individual game, not interactive, not fun, not strategic, not nothing in my point of view. Yes, decrease the payouts, option 2.

Regards,
    Stryker.
    This is true

Yo Frazer,

Before asking for a feedback that somehow raises individual or gang opinions , please do contact memox and ask for game data statistics on players both current and historical data against the applied changelogs.

By doing that you can see the movement of each round's implemented feature compare to number of active solo or gang players at that time.

Being a solo or in gang is a matter of how player chooses to be , not "forced" due to some features advantage one side. Cheers.