Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default serious mistake by crew part 3...

According to this topic: http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...istake-by-crew

Why the hell you decreased amount of stats from cover after 2-3 days of 100% stats in game? At first days all worked fine, we earned about 100-150 stats when we had small stats, and now we're getting only 20-30 stats per 1 Al Capone... Moreover, something strange is happening with covered accounts, while all of them started from same stats level (f.e 1k), some of them after 100 robbs have f.e 3,5k stats but some of them have only 2,5k stats , it wasn't be like this never earlier. What have you done in code, Marcus? :/ And why one more time you're putting changes during game, but this time without any announcement?

There has been NO changes during the round and I can assure you this. I've actually played a little myself FYI and this hasn't happened at all. As for the stats gains, im with you a little but its all to do with what your rabbits begin with. If you milked down to 1k and another 950, each milk the difference will get bigger and bigger.

I suggest before you come writing allegations, you first ask around or send a ticket if you think something is wrong.

Frazer
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]