Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default I have two questions about the game.

Hi,
    Is there any difference in the price of drugs sold at different times or is it always the same? I got this doubt because yesterday I sold almost the same amount of drugs but got twice the money than those sold today. I don't know if it was my mistake, but I would like to resolve this doubt.

The other doubt is about the robbery, I saw that depending on the time in the game thefts are more difficult, and give more money at certain times.

You guys could tell me what time the prices and difficulties changes?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by dotopaia View Post
    Hi,
    Is there any difference in the price of drugs sold at different times or is it always the same? I got this doubt because yesterday I sold almost the same amount of drugs but got twice the money than those sold today. I don't know if it was my mistake, but I would like to resolve this doubt.

The other doubt is about the robbery, I saw that depending on the time in the game thefts are more difficult, and give more money at certain times.

You guys could tell me what time the prices and difficulties changes?

Thx
    Hello,

Drug prices can change during the day of the game, for example, there is the event of expensive drugs and the event falling drug prices!

About thefts, there strengthening police event that increases the difficulty of each soil or theft gang. We also have on the economy is growing, that will give you more money in their robberies.

Hello, if I may ask - how to start play efficient way? Is there a tutorial how to play good in thecrims?

Hello,

Click here Game Guide