Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Question.

Default Question.

Is there some sort of script/script atack or bot for almost instantly atacking players who have entered clubs/discos ? Cause i got killed and in hospital like 5 times today only, and in a blink of an eye ( 1-2 sec ), i barely had time to have surgery once and escape ! thats all... i doubt that those guys stay always online waiting...thats impossible, so tell me..what gives ? cause im pretty fed up with...

ehmmm so ?

Quote Originally Posted by AloneMentos View Post
    Is there some sort of script/script atack or bot for almost instantly atacking players who have entered clubs/discos ? Cause i got killed and in hospital like 5 times today only, and in a blink of an eye ( 1-2 sec ), i barely had time to have surgery once and escape ! thats all... i doubt that those guys stay always online waiting...thats impossible, so tell me..what gives ? cause im pretty fed up with...
    Hello,

It does not exist! There are some players who are quick to attack, and also depends on the speed of your internet.

Hi,

If you doubt that there is someone is using any kind of bots/scripts to help him playing TC, please report him buy submitting a ticket at Support Center from
    here, at Abuse-Reports only department.

Regards.

All your dreams can come true, just if you have the courage to pursue them.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTeX View Post
    Hello,

It does not exist! There are some players who are quick to attack, and also depends on the speed of your internet.
    You can rule out the internet speed thing, i have 100 mbs and it's the cheapest internet package in my country. I dont buffer or wait when i play. It's imposible to atack someone in less than 3 secs ( time it takes for me to try to have surgery ) when he is already in the club and he doesnt see me if he doesnt refresh the page lol, how would he know that i even entered the club if he is already there ? it's not like there's an auto-update of some sort...it smells bullshit to me, but w/e.

As always , if you think someone is cheating, report it, I have done it previously on other games and they have been banned. Hate cheaters