Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation R70 Beta Feedback/Issues

Please use this thread to report any issues/possible problems regarding the current BETA version. We will be working throughout the weekend on any issues reported to ensure things are running smoothly before the launch of the new round on Wednesday next week. Where possible PLEASE include screen prints and your ID. Players reporting valuable issues will be rewarded with medals! Please don't spam this post.

We are aware of the following issues:
    * Wanted Bar needs much further work so that players are not jailed so early on in the round.
    * Still easy to identify raves
    * Stats at hospital too high?

Last edited by Frazer2k4; 03-31-2014 at 09:15 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

My observations during 4 hours gameplay:
    *Wanted bar at 100 % but still allowing to do robberies.
    *Today my wanted bar has been growing but hasn't went down till I relog my acc.
    *For some reason I was not able to abort gang robbery so basically gang was stuck
    *Wanted bar is not working for gang robberies
    *Hunters can do their activity unstoppable since there are no more tickets so new players possible be hunted all the times. If you could stop them somehow a bit it would be much better.
    *Gangs editing page all text boxes are opaque
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 03-30-2014 at 10:24 AM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Layout problems:
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

still too much captchas, it shous up even if im afk for few minutes and than click once it comes up ... low it down ... it should comes up onlyy when some one click realy fast few times at the time ... realy annoying

the beta, when the employer level, the profession entrepreneur, you can not go to the next level, since one of the requirements is this: You must collect total of $ 2,500,000 from your buildings.

Well, now collected drugs that exceeded that value, have sold in the traffic, anyway .. fis everything and anything to complete this task. I believe it is a bug.

I think...

Decrease the amount of stats to buy the hospital.
    Remove winning streak.

- for hookers we don't need any more whorehouses
    - impossible to reach Entrepreneur level. I have collected some drugs from buildings and it's still 0%. (You must collect a total of $2,500,000 from your buildings)
    If you never failed you never lived.

Quote Originally Posted by amex View Post
    - for hookers we don't need any more whorehouses
    - impossible to reach Entrepreneur level. I have collected some drugs from buildings and it's still 0%. (You must collect a total of $2,500,000 from your buildings)
    I have some problems...
    drugs in buildings

collected drugs in dealers

where is my drugs?
    Olympic member

Copied from other topic, but here i hope that somebody will answer & discuss with me about my point of view:

Quote Originally Posted by Mido
    1- Increase upcoming stats from single robbery by 25% more, and make special amount to give always from gang robberies it decrease by upping your level to another gang robbery, make stats from robbery events special give a better amounts make it always profitable to be not good only for money same with events for gang robbery or game will count on make big stats by hunters only playershould be able to cover all the wanted stats by robbing and trains without need to hunt.
    Agree but i gave much time ago other idea about balance between single/group robberies - remove cash from single robberies, or make it really low, but increase amount of stats. And in gang robberies increase amount of cash, and low down amount of stats that we got. BTW, something is wrong while we're getting same money from MSM & AC. About special events - ofc, single events should give more stats than normal robberies, and group events should give more stats than normal group robberies.

2- Make a 1 price to enter all raves like 200$ and you can't edit it so nobody can search about special number, and make it not possible to see the amount of drugs which there.
    Totally agree, and we shouldn't got any raves from reaching level because actually it makes hunting quite easier, when we have big stats we only go into our rave and check list of visitors. Moreover it will multiply amount of raves so your changes with online raves wouldn't work in this way.

3- Bring back tickets system or people will keep spam raves as hell to transfer stats by lucky meeting each others since active rave or spamming rave which comes always and make it limited / day and only smart which know how to use tickets for win can be like last single rounds 12 ticket / day and taking stamina = 1 ticket it will make hunters to smack everything which they meet without count
    on find someone special with unlimited tickets.
    I hope that wanted sistem will stay, but with changes - actually group robberies won't put You into jail, even if You would have 99% of Wanted. Moreover as Mido said in point 5 - it should be item which will decrease level of Wanted Score, maybe "Police radio jammer" from round 69? And please, bring back us our items, but low down frequency of dropping it (2-3% chance to drop, specific items linked with specific robberies) , because without it we won't be able to make any stats without hardly hunting.

4- Don't add drug to dealer in special time make it totally random unknown time hard to know about it so there's no drug transfer, and each player would count about refresh dealer in difference time and his stored drugs.
    AGREE

And my observations:

- stats in hospital have too high prices at this moment, maybe it shouldn't be like old times but it should be decreased by f.e 30%.
    - Why didn't you back to Weapons & Armours prices & values from rounds while it gave % of strength & tolerance? It was better sistem, and it gave profits for getting more stats ..
    - We're still waiting to find some new, interesting quests, maybe let's make a contest about plot of this Quests, and give prizes for 3 best Quest propositions?
    - Earnings from hookers/buildings aren't increasing much at higher buildings level, maybe it's fault of my profession (Hitman) but I think that they're too low actually, remember that now we are able to have only one building of each type...
    - Who actually will put sabotage on other player while they will meet in rave? I think that nobody, they only care about fighting, for me Sabotage, should be kind of "backdoor". I mean that when You have stable relation with other player, You can't smack him, but you should be able to put "Sabotage" for him, kind of Vendetta while he will fail your trust, it would be more climate than now.
    - Then You will be able to remove "red contacts", when we have smacking directly in raves, who need it? Now it's making donating stats easier, so when you will remove them, you will smack only in rave and when somebody will leave club it will work like "Surgery" but in one window, it will solve problems for players who have slower Internet connection...
    Last edited by Kntcky; 03-31-2014 at 12:23 PM.

I think, i found problem, those numbers not same:

Olympic member