Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i think it will be better if you delete wanted and put tickets normal like round 69-68-67-66-....
    and make raves just for online pepole or leave it the same but dont put too much raves for example i can see just 20 raves or 25 raves for all players the same raves and every 1h or 30min change this 20 raves for we can find eachother easy this way will be better in hunt

best wishes for you all

Hamada

I have un-sticked this Thread due to the announcement regarding forthcoming round! This will however continue to be used by Developers in fixing the current issues we've experienced for R71.

Many thanks for all that have contributed so far.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Im loving this version. Just add the graphics == perfect! Well done, enjoying it big time! Hope that's the way it's gonna start on Wednesday, can't wait.
    To be more specific:

- I love the ticket system. Every 5 minutes == 1 ticket, as far as no drugs been used etc. - free of charge
    - I like the weapons system too.
    - About the buildings... I'm agreed with a previous system too, though don't mind this one either.
    - About hookers - never used them anyway, so.. doesn't matter for me.

So as I've already mentioned, just add the graphics and we are ready to roll... God I Love this game. Well done, once again!

P.S. All i just mentioned, I meant 69.3 so called 70rr.

next bug on beta..i had over 100tickets, i killed someone in rave and i lost all tickets :O ID 1554688

drugs in nightclubs are 50% cheaper that drugs in dealer...FAIL ! what businessman buy nightclub and didnt get any profit?

my suggestion is all drugs in nightclub dealers+20% and entry 200$

second: when u open your business and visitors in your raves, turn over visitors list(older down and last higher)
    Last edited by laado; 04-01-2014 at 09:49 AM.
    Olympic member

same problems with the drugs, you do not collect the same amount that is shown in the factory list. please work on this