Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Gang Assualt Formula (Milking)

ok guys now ive searched everywhere for this ,.and i can't seem to find someone that is willing to provide me with this formula,.i really need to know how to get the best outta my rabbits ,.cuz i put em all in a gang ,.and they just die .,wtf :S

i have my main with another lil rabb in a gang ,.and i need someone to tell me how to calculate it, as there is no information whatsoever on this.

ive visted crims.biz but the guide over there is just a mess ,..it would be impossible to use it to make calcualtions

thank you

m8 at first u need grow rabbs which dont die . take strenght+tolerance/2 and take that on u too .
    gogogogo buld rabbs u get 5 procent tp 10 procent of rabbs stats/hit

the mm and nomex dont do a difference.. i fyou got like 15 rabb attacking you

1 mm + nomex= 5500
    10mm + nomex=55000

get the point?

Read matto1's profile n00b :P

(strength + resistence ) + (nomex + mean ) : 2 = X

that depends. . . you'll have to check the stats and the respects of the newbies cause u can have 1char with 100k respect and 5k stats

Even though you have the + sign in between, when you write it like that in the parentheses, joints, it looks like multiplication. Where is UltranSomething when you need him and his math nerdiness?

Yeah, acernkane, add strength and tolerance together. Then divide by two and add the weapons and armor on top without any division. That is the power of one account.

Now add all of your rabbits' raw stats, without any armor or weapons, up together and see if their power is equal to your main. If it is far below, they are going to die, so buy stats if you have the cash or at least dress them in good equipment to milk longer. If the rabbits raw stats total is just below your main, put them in bats and diapers, otherwise you are going to lose to your own rabbits. Ha, I have done this before. But I am not the only one, just the only one that would admit to it!

Edit: it also depends on how many rabbits you have with regards to putting them in a gang and hitting it with another small rabbit from another gang. If you have only a few rabbits, even though it is more work, it is better to sign in as each one and GA your main by itself so you don't have to share stats. If you have a full gang of 75 rabbits or so, of course it is better to GA with your main and one other account.

thanx for the replies you guys ,..i kinda figured it out already ,.but am using my main with another rab to GA like 19 rabbs,..this is i hate it cuz that other rabb shares the stats ,.and gets like 20 or 30k stats ,..lol how am i supposed to take THOSE off him ? hehe

i sumtimes do rotation ,..i mean whenever the rabb that's with my main gets stronger,..i put him back along with the other rabbs to get milked ,...and take the weakest one and put him with my main instead ,..llol is that a good idea? or am i just going thru a closed circle here ?

thanx

perfect idea