Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs down Where's the ticktes :o

How should us hunt with this "tickte system"?

Ex: I'm hunting, I found someone but he has more stats than me, so I do the plastic surgery / overdose!
    Result: loose 1 tickte for that, where's the logic?

And it take soooo much time to get another tickte... Ah, and why can't we hunt with 0 ticktes?

You guys should make some better and not worst!

just my feedback and I know that all hunters feel the same,
    regards.

Hello,

You will get 1 ticket per 5 minutes and you can accumulate max 200 tickets. You can enter raves for free but it will cost you 1 ticket if you take drugs or meet someone.

Thumbs down

seriously? I know that dude.

" or meet someone. "

This is a shit idea.

Who's playing hunting know that! the ticktes just go way too much fast! and 5 minutes is too much time if I loose ticktes just meeting people...

_____

Why the delevopers just don't make the game with that fun part? We always had that tired part (rob, make drug, etc...).

Now this game is all about rob rob and rob, wtf? where's the fun?

You can suggest your idea of ​​a better round here Vote on features

"you can acumulate max 200 tickets" . to make 200 tickets you need to wait 16-17 real hours..too much time to wait. And tickets are spending so fast. When round started, in 10-15 real minutes i ****ed 50 tickets i think , because i needed to put energy and everytime i met someone in the rave. Losing tickets when meet someone is the stupid idea ever. Sometimes i meet just small players under 1k resp and is not worth killing them...but i kill them because they are stupid and i lose tickets because of them..lol xd
    The ticket sistem from round 68-69..was much , much better. Max ~100 tickets acumulated and receive 1 at every 5 min. This new sistem is trash. For killing 2 people you need 3 tickets instead of 1 ticket...

I think is time for a quick update...no one will mind if tickets will regenerate faster , or the tickets will not desappear when meet someone
    IN THE CLUB.
    Last edited by rockON; 04-03-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Thecrims become shit dude. You can even search for a party club any more, you can only go on all the same named ones and possibly meet someone with 10k respect to attack you. I came back to play and found I can't because TC sucks now

put tickets to refresh after 2mins that would be grate

best round about tickets was that round when hitman's get 2 tickets 1min. others 1 ticket 1min... bring that back...(sorry i dont remember the round) i dont need to wait 1 real day to get 200 tickets
    Last edited by HitmanAl; 04-06-2014 at 09:25 AM.