Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default what the hell is wrong with those bugs in start :@

" A player has already initiated another action against you! "

What the hell is this thing while i make surgery? i have allready lost 40 credits coz of this and got +4 killed times, coz again game is bugging in start.......... and iam 1000% sure i wont get even 1 credit back from your bugs....
    i started just game just today and its impossible to make 3 kills to open training center, while everyone have started since day1 allready.. you give to much advantages for 24/7 players you should change something about that.. i cant start game now in no fu*king ways.. just if i will spend 50000 credits to get kills for me to start train account... credits cost so much, but if i want to start game today i cant do it without credits.. thats crazy.. 20 minutes i play and allready -40 creds coz of bugs, cant make surgery :@
    if you give 24/7 ppls advantages, so please make game perfect, without bugs in start, so others, who still have some personal life and who cant start game exactly at time when it starts, can start round normaly also...

TheCrims became a crap and failed game. They tried making it better and new with those updates now it's a shit game. I wonder if they are gonna listen to us or just let it die.

Quote Originally Posted by stuis View Post
    " A player has already initiated another action against you! "

What the hell is this thing while i make surgery? i have allready lost 40 credits coz of this and got +4 killed times, coz again game is bugging in start.......... and iam 1000% sure i wont get even 1 credit back from your bugs....
    i started just game just today and its impossible to make 3 kills to open training center, while everyone have started since day1 allready.. you give to much advantages for 24/7 players you should change something about that.. i cant start game now in no fu*king ways.. just if i will spend 50000 credits to get kills for me to start train account... credits cost so much, but if i want to start game today i cant do it without credits.. thats crazy.. 20 minutes i play and allready -40 creds coz of bugs, cant make surgery :@
    if you give 24/7 ppls advantages, so please make game perfect, without bugs in start, so others, who still have some personal life and who cant start game exactly at time when it starts, can start round normaly also...
    Hi,

Have you any idea roughly what game day this occurred. I have come across something similar myself and we are investigating the issue. If it happens again, please get me your user ID, and the game time.

Frazer

Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]