Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This new Round is a joke ..

Wtf is wrong with u guys .. ? U are killings the crims .. not slowly, very very fast .. 350 People online at 8:00 AM ? never saw this .. Round 20's before multis came TC was more fun than this .. random raves ? what u intend with that ? win credits ? yes coz hunters are only jail or dead .. well neither one coz there is no People ONLINE to hunt ..u saw with two rounds of multis big team names came up again and with more rounds more and more teams woul show .. and the crims maybe get back to normal .. now wtf round is this ? where the srategy ? rob rob rob buy drugs, make ship spend credit a lot .. hunt .. rob rob rob rob where are the fun ? whats to do in this game ? single account ? no stat transfer ? whats the fun ? where skype talks ? like mourinho says THIS IS A JOKE

Said it all, now is the people who do nothing in life playing, GET BACK MULTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

New anonymous clubs promoting playing with one account and preventing stats transfers between team members. TheCrims.com want to increase competition between individual players but not a teams. Online is even better now than it was on round 69.3 and it's because that new players has more potential to win round. I'm not saying that we have perfect round, there are many places where we can improve. Also online count depends from your purposes. Some player letting their hands down if they don't feel to win current round. At day 17 top 10 hunters average kills count is 500 so please don't say that there are no what to hunt because it's against game's statistics. I think you don't have enough persistence and skills to win the round that is why you are moaning here.

Kind regards
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

I have persistence and skills to win the round .. that i have .. i just dont want spend the absurd amount of credits that this round need to win .. free jail .. free HP .. ship .. hookers .. mean machine .. change profession .. u name it .. thats absurd .. with multis u spend only in ship and buildings .. and u can win top 5 easy .. this game dont have strategy ... only rob invest and hunt .. dont have to make choices as multis have .. this game is for people who have 0 strategy and 0 brain .. sorry .. thats visible ..

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    Hi there,

New anonymous clubs promoting playing with one account and preventing stats transfers between team members. TheCrims.com want to increase competition between individual players but not a teams. Online is even better now than it was on round 69.3 and it's because that new players has more potential to win round. I'm not saying that we have perfect round, there are many places where we can improve. Also online count depends from your purposes. Some player letting their hands down if they don't feel to win current round. At day 17 top 10 hunters average kills count is 500 so please don't say that there are no what to hunt because it's against game's statistics. I think you don't have enough persistence and skills to win the round that is why you are moaning here.

Kind regards
    they have 500 kills cause they are killing everyone they show in rave's from 200 respect to.... + they are not hunting for big acc's cause they are already in same gg together and waiting to make GA on others. that's not fun. if multi was on there would be more competition on big team's. so they will start hunting for big acc's. not everyone on tc.. so im with ehzet77 so this rr is bigggggg faillll...

Exclamation

Ok guys.. I want to remind that new changes been done considering majority's feedback. There was a plan to do two versions of TheCrims. One version with multi accounts and another version what we have now. In version with multis accounts we saw that online count is terrible. Also TheCrims.com had hundreds of negative feedback's. People don't want to sit whole day online by creating rabbits and raising them up. In many people's opinion it's boring and it's exhausting process but not a strategy as you are saying. So TC have realized that 2 versions is not necessary. Instead 2 versions TC focused to create one best version following majority's opinion.
    Please you have understand that new player is not interested to play this game with 10 or 100 accounts and he's leaving the game instantly. And believe me that you don't want to argue with me about that because I know better what new player wants. Part of my job is teach newbies to play, introduce them with game. Since players are inducted they refuses to play because of multis accounts. So this is what you want ? I mean to play not attractive game for new players.
    If you really care about game but not about your self, please your ideas is welcome in "Vote on features". Help to improve game, share your substantiated comments but please don't do it the way how you do it now. Because this is what you wrote isn't worth reading. First write a proper proposition with arguments and then I believe our whole TC crew would like to join to discussion.
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 04-07-2014 at 12:13 AM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

That isnt right what u said .. i was thinking ... for a new player .. when i started play this game .. i dont like to get killed every time i enter the rave .. and now with random raves .. what u think new player are ? Dead yes .. and new player do what in this kind of game ? 100k stats only robbing .. thats what ?? u think that that will make them happy ? yes maybe .. i will not do any more negative feedback .. but that is not the way .. to do this shit u are doing maybe u should go back to round 10-20 formula ..i dont see more than 5 player with 6+ years registration playing 4 top .. so u say u only care about new player ? old player that played this for 20 rounds dont count for u guys ..

Quote Originally Posted by EhZeT77 View Post
    so u say u only care about new player ? old player that played this for 20 rounds dont count for u guys ..
    I'm not saying that! I'm not quite sure that you understand what I've said. TheCrims taking into account majority's opinion independently that you are old or new player. The goal is to improve this game for all of you. That is why we have "Vote on features" in game, where you can vote what has to be done or changed to be straight forward

Quote Originally Posted by EhZeT77 View Post
    when i started play this game .. i dont like to get killed every time i enter the rave .. and now with random raves .. what u think new player are ? Dead yes ..
    Now we have protection mode that players wouldn't be assaulted or killed if he's playing first time. Later I will send some suggestions to game manager about some useful changes regarding protection mode.

There are not just robbing. For the first round it's fair enough because nobody learn how to play from his first round. But If you play like this you will never win the round !! I see you don't get it how to play a new round. You saying there are no strategy anymore in this round so listen up now I want to reveal you one:

Get started play as a hitman. Show your hunting skills and complete all his levels. Then change your profession and use their benefits and skills.
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 04-07-2014 at 02:37 AM.
    Gunhawk

Get started play as a hitman. Show your hunting skills and complete all his levels. Then change your profession and use their benefits and skills. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Sorry i may disapoint u, but u are not telling me anything new .. in multis round .. u start as a robber to get advantage in money first , change to gangster to keep getting money advantage and benefits in bilds and hookers same time, and make final freestats as bizness man ( just an example) ... to get advantage of all professions .. that u told me is nothing new .. anyone with brain can see that .. but i ask u, is that strategy ? not for me .. multi round has more strategy and thinking .. how to manage drugs, how make stats ( through milking money, or as cover, u had x1 accounts ) u can choose many ways .. not like this only one way to make stats .. u cannot teach me anything new abt this round ... and with this round u prejudicate many players due to internet speed in hunting .. but whatever ..
    Last edited by EhZeT77; 04-07-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    Ok guys.. I want to remind that new changes been done considering majority's feedback. There was a plan to do two versions of TheCrims. One version with multi accounts and another version what we have now. In version with multis accounts we saw that online count is terrible. Also TheCrims.com had hundreds of negative feedback's. People don't want to sit whole day online by creating rabbits and raising them up. In many people's opinion it's boring and it's exhausting process but not a strategy as you are saying. So TC have realized that 2 versions is not necessary. Instead 2 versions TC focused to create one best version following majority's opinion.
    Please you have understand that new player is not interested to play this game with 10 or 100 accounts and he's leaving the game instantly. And believe me that you don't want to argue with me about that because I know better what new player wants. Part of my job is teach newbies to play, introduce them with game. Since players are inducted they refuses to play because of multis accounts. So this is what you want ? I mean to play not attractive game for new players.
    If you really care about game but not about your self, please your ideas is welcome in "Vote on features". Help to improve game, share your substantiated comments but please don't do it the way how you do it now. Because this is what you wrote isn't worth reading. First write a proper proposition with arguments and then I believe our whole TC crew would like to join to discussion.
    Hello hello, isn't it boring to do same shit all the time which is enter to night club refresh assault smack or plastic?
    I have been a winner in the both version of the game i can win anytime in both of them already I did in multi/single.
    Lets check out top stats in the game right now? best player stats about 500K and he is hunter and most players with
    stats are hunters, lets check someone who use to robbery and train only i can bet with you he didn't reach 200k
    i was talking with one crew member before he said max stats day 184 will be 3kk and even won't reach it i would
    like to laugh at him right now because already day 18 and top stats is 500k (clap), you guys got 0 in your brains
    you look to the game as a crew members, and as i said before and i keep to say crew members doesn't know how
    to play TC and no one of them is skilled maybe 1~2 are good and rest knows 0 totally, each part in game should be
    useful for example why it's possible to buy stats from HP? it shall be good thing? but its not really while from 2 tickets
    i can have 90 per all stats + - stats and some cash, while from HP i can buy 99 stats per 1 kind and it cost 71kk$
    which show how much your all brainless and doesn't know what to do, it should be more balancing between hunter
    " hitman " and rest character in game play and don't tell me you took like 4 month to make changes in round 70 without
    fix that round 70 came with changes which not belong this with them, TC should find the people who know the problems
    and how to fix it and to make game able for all not for special kind of people.

Regards.