Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sorry i may disapoint u, but u are not telling me anything new .. in multis round .. u start as a robber to get advantage in money first , change to gangster to keep getting money advantage and benefits in bilds and hookers same time, and make final freestats as bizness man ( just an example) ... to get advantage of all professions .. that u told me is nothing new .. anyone with brain can see that .. but i ask u, is that strategy ? not for me .. multi round has more strategy and thinking .. how to manage drugs, how make stats ( through milking money, or as cover, u had x1 accounts ) u can choose many ways .. not like this only one way to make stats .. u cannot teach me anything new abt this round ... and with this round u prejudicate many players due to internet speed in hunting .. but whatever ..
    But you said that there are no strategies in new round. Seems there are but unfavorable for you. I don't have more doubts that you moaning just because you can't win the round in your easy ways. Where you can feel safe because you always have your army of rabbits and things can be done right in case you have slow internet or because of your poor skills on hunting. Now you are panic because you can't control game. As you said you able win top international 5 so how it comes that without strategies you are more better player than others ?

Hello hello, isn't it boring to do same shit all the time which is enter to night club refresh assault smack or plastic?
    I have been a winner in the both version of the game i can win anytime in both of them already I did in multi/single.
    Lets check out top stats in the game right now? best player stats about 500K and he is hunter and most players with
    stats are hunters, lets check someone who use to robbery and train only i can bet with you he didn't reach 200k
    i was talking with one crew member before he said max stats day 184 will be 3kk and even won't reach it i would
    like to laugh at him right now because already day 18 and top stats is 500k (clap), you guys got 0 in your brains
    you look to the game as a crew members, and as i said before and i keep to say crew members doesn't know how
    to play TC and no one of them is skilled maybe 1~2 are good and rest knows 0 totally, each part in game should be
    useful for example why it's possible to buy stats from HP? it shall be good thing? but its not really while from 2 tickets
    i can have 90 per all stats + - stats and some cash, while from HP i can buy 99 stats per 1 kind and it cost 71kk$
    which show how much your all brainless and doesn't know what to do, it should be more balancing between hunter
    " hitman " and rest character in game play and don't tell me you took like 4 month to make changes in round 70 without
    fix that round 70 came with changes which not belong this with them, TC should find the people who know the problems
    and how to fix it and to make game able for all not for special kind of people.

Regards.
    Hold on your horses mate! It's not so boring as play with multi accounts. There are some places where TheCrims should change or improve to be straight forward. Top hunters has most stats in game and it's fair enough because they are working hardest. Why do you want to take that away from them ? As I said before in one of the topics that we have to find the balance between professions and there would be a huge TheCrims.com success. There are most qualified crew members who is doing these changes and the rest members just advising them. And doing their purposes and work in game by supporting you or keeping the game clean. Please don't splash dirty on them !!!
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 04-07-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    But you said that there are no strategies in new round. Seems there are but unfavorable for you. I don't have more doubts that you moaning just because you can't win the round in your easy ways. Where you can feel safe because you always have your army of rabbits and things can be done right in case you have slow internet or because of your poor skills on hunting. Now you are panic because you can't control game. As you said you able win top international 5 so how it comes that without strategies you are more better player than others ?

Do u want easiest way than this ? man please please wake up ..i just defend multis to benefit overall players becoz ur system u have to spend millions of credits to win something .. I dont want to control the game.. never wanted .. all i wanted is to have fun .. along with my friends at skype, planning GA finding ways to make a better round .. thats not possible now .. i wanna transform this in facebook's criminal case ..

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    Hold on your horses mate! It's not so boring as play with multi accounts. There are some places where TheCrims should change or improve to be straight forward. Top hunters has most stats in game and it's fair enough because they are working hardest. Why do you want to take that away from them ? As I said before in one of the topics that we have to find the balance between professions and there would be a huge TheCrims.com success. There are most qualified crew members who is doing these changes and the rest members just advising them. And doing their purposes and work in game by supporting you or keeping the game clean. Please don't splash dirty on them !!!

most qualified crew ? who ? who never won the game ? i just see 2 3 ppl in ur fantastic crew that won this the rest ? nothing .. now i ask u ? .. how the **** can u tell me that they qualified without knowing the game ? because if they knew they would have won it sometime ..there are some realy cool crew missing .. and quit coz the game sucks .. dont tell me this crew is qualified to know what players want ...

By the way just one note .. ive been reading many threads ... no one seems happy with this system..
    Last edited by EhZeT77; 04-07-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sure that will be taken in consideration by improving next round if you will collect many votes. Please place your ideas and suggestions into vote on features and let people to decide what is the best for TheCrims.com. Keep in mind that multi accounts is not what players wants as I said you before.

Kind regards
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk