Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Suggestions how to improve gameplay regarding new round's changes

Hi, I want to share my suggestions how to improve game for all of us!

Suggestions how to balance professions.

At the moment we see that hitman is the best profession. I think these changes should be done to balance professions:

- Increase robber's, businessman's, and pimp's, gangster's statistical changes from robberies and decrease hitman's.
    - Allow trainings for all levels
    - Decrease statistical changes in case of attack:
    Victims should not lose much statistics as much is possible make in one day by robbing. Because it's doesn't make sense that robber or other profession's account loses day long profit per one assault. At the moment we are very far from proper balance! This is one of the reasons why players feels upset and leaving game.

Suggestion how to balance newbie's, intermediate's and expert's gameplay.

I want to be honest and tell you that I don't see meanings that newbies players are being killed by expert players. My suggestion is that:

- All players should see club's list by considering account's online time and levels so that new players will only meet similar account but not expert who is killing him straight away. There are one more advantage that in late game new player could catch up players who is playing since begin of the round.

Suggestion regarding protection mode.

In game there are many kind of players not just players who loves to hunt but there are and player who loves to play safe and just do crimes and invest. My suggestions is:

- Protection mode should be allowed to extend by credits payments

Well, this is just a small part of what we could change but I see it as useful improvement for all of us. If you are interested please leave your comments below !! Thank you in advance

Kind regards
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

agreed with first and second suggestion

"- Decrease statistical changes in case of attack:
    Victims should not lose much statistics as much is possible make in one day by robbing. Because it's doesn't make sense that robber or other profession's account loses day long profit per one assault. At the moment we are very far from proper balance! This is one of the reasons why players feels upset and leaving game."

This should be really considered, I experience this myself.. got killed lots of times because i started playing on day 30.. newbies will run away from game. according to statistics in alexa, Bounce Rate
    12.10%, -49.00%
    Daily Pageviews per Visitor
    14.70, -53.21%
    Daily Time on Site
    16:50, -45.00%

This I agree to, I was fortunate enough to start on day 4, but, if i started like day 30 or something and kept getting killed and losing stats that took me ages to build up...I would quit INSTANTLY! as it is unfair.

so how you're suppose to raise your account when hunting? disagree with 3rd suggestion... agreed on 1st and 2nd.

the attack was suck this round we need to get back the names of night club please

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    Suggestion regarding protection mode.

In game there are many kind of players not just players who loves to hunt but there are and player who loves to play safe and just do crimes and invest. My suggestions is:

- Protection mode should be allowed to extend by credits payments
    I agree with just that.

3 hours protection- 30 credits
    6 hours protection- 50 credits
    Last edited by JonTeX; 05-05-2014 at 12:50 PM.

I agree on 1st and 2nd suggestions, not so much on 3rd, but i could deal with it. it wouldnt make much difference, cuz u get best stats from other hunters and they wont use such function

I'm very grateful for your opinions. Also I would be glad to hear more opinions. As I see many of you likes it and agrees with these suggestions. The question is whether or our developers could implement these improvements. I'm sending request to developer as would be possible to make ideas real. Soon as possible I will inform you about developers review with hoping that would be positive. Thank you guys.
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 05-05-2014 at 05:00 PM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Memox's answer was positive. He's focused already to solve some of problems which I pointed out.
    Gunhawk