Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Beta Round 71 - Question about profession skills & my "Noobish Complanation"

1.I have any question about Beta for Round 71 - how will work "planning group robbery ability"? Because Robber as i said will get +25% of this ability and Buisnessman for example will get -40% of this... What it means? That when Businessman can't initiate robberies because it would give 40% risk of jail even if all players would have stats for this robbery? Or what? Please, give us an precisely explanation...

2.Moreover - you still didn't make any adjustments in requires for levels, i still don't know for what hitman needs money to reach next levels, at best now when you're decreasing for him money from robberies (at beta changes for Round 71)... One more time I ask - how AVERAGE players who haven't got so much skill (or friends for GA) can earn more than 100k stats? And ofc it is nescessary to reach levels up 8.

3. In changelog for beta it wasn't any info about adding some missions to The Alley, come back of Items, why aren't they back to game? (ofc after some adjustments)
    Items were planned to back after Multis Rounds- somebody forgot about them?

4. Your changes about raves didn't block transferrring stats and milking gangs, we saw this round what was happened, how the best TEAMS played, I have got an prepared idea what You could make to make it REALLY fairer for single players - but i need constructive discussion about it, if somebody who have impact on future of game will answer me on this post, I will show my idea here.

Gang points are calculated based on the total respect of the gang members.
    - I thought that this change was made only for second multi round, but as We saw round 70 - it still works - I want to ask - WHY? Much Gangs still isn't alive all round, and at end it's big jumble of random people who didn't cooperate together all round and (for example) just paid for enter the top gang ... When will you finally make some changes to make gangs more attractive? Every round it's the same problem - after 10-15 Real days in TC will stay only players who fight for top20 and maybe some players who are only burning their tickets and spend time at Square... When will this BULLSHIT finally start looking like nowaday MMORPG game? Aren't you scared about future of TC while at last day of edition there were only 400 players online?

I'm waiting for answers...
    Regards, Kowcyk.
    Last edited by Kowcykowski; 05-19-2014 at 03:06 PM.

1. The businessman is not good at planning gang robberies. If he initiates the gang robbery then his bad planning will make everyone up to 40% weaker. Simply he shouldn't plan any gang robberies.

2. You are right there is an imbalance there that we need to adress.

3. The items won't be back this round. There will come some more quests but they are mostly targeted towards new players.

4. You are very welcome to post your thoughts and ideas.

5. I agree that the gang point system should get back and that is something we still are discussing. Feedback from more players regarding this is ofc welcome.

There are some more adjustments coming to the professions, but they are all in the same direction as the current changes.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

First of all, thanks for your answers Marcus, but they aren't precisely enough, sorry if I'm too grouchy but i think that we could know more about Your plans and discuss about it (ofc constructive). So:

1. So every member of gang while businessman is planning group robbery have 40% less group robbery power? Do i understand it correctly?
    2. Problem isn't "an imbalance"... The problem is that Gangster & Robber haven't got any disadvantages from their professions:
    Businessman
    Gang robbery planning skill: -40%
    Hitman
    20% less money from robberies
    Pimp
    Gang robbery planning skill: -10%
    Maybe you'll tell me about amount of buildings - right, but we still don't know how much stats we'll need to reach maximal amount of buildings... How businessman will be able to earn enough stats for this? How hitmans will earn enough money to up with their levels? This is totally unbalanced, and please, make some kind of consultations with players, but not only hunters... There are some players who don't like only "rob rob rob" or "hunt hunt hunt".

3. Generally Your answer is offtopic, because i asked
    why aren't they back to game? (ofc after some adjustments)
    ... Ofc, it's good way to make more quests for newbie players, but what's with players who f.e have 35k stats when best "Hunters" have got over 100k stats, how they can earn more stats? Make robberies while they give them maximally 60 stats per ticket? And it's still decreasing when we're getting more stats. Items were nice booster to earn stats at robberies, with some adjustments it would be fantastic thing for this game, but it's not all so we're waiting for more quests with useful rewards. Another thing that is the STATS IN HOSPITAL which didn't back to their prices before multi rounds...

4. So... My idea is to delete possibility of attacking anybody in raves, instead of this You should create "Fight rooms" with respect intervals (0-5000), (5001-20000), (20001-100000), (100001-500000), (500001-2000000) and (2000001 - INFINITY) , they should work in this way:

1. You are allowed to attack each player only 2 times (single) and 1 time (group) - only while both of You are in this room, so when You are directly in FR you can be attacked, after leaving it NOT.
    2. You'll show under avatars two buttons (Fight Alone) and (Call Friends) - second one needs acceptation of your stable contacts (Your gang members would be automatically added to Your friends, ofc you still should be able to delete anybody from them).
    3. After choosing Call Friends, you're planning attack like now in Gang Assaults and it won't dissolve when your foe will leave room.
    4. We can make some kind of "Tournaments" , as event which will during 1 TC week - every 7 TC days THREE players in every category (respect intervals) who'll win most amount of duels, should get 100-50-25 credits.

My idea will solve problems of newbie and average players who actually are killed by top hunters, top should fight with top, shouldn't it?

5. A long time ago i posted at "Vote on features" my idea about Gangs system, you should know it good because we worked about it at Planning Team Meetings, are you still think that it's too much to do and it's impossible to put it all? Actually gangs isn't really teams of co-ops as I said in last post, maybe it's finally time to make something revolutionary which could make things MUCH BETTER?

i have only few suggestions:

hitman:
    in fight he can get some % cash from victims (hitman dont need rob and he will have cash)

robber:
    more, more stats from robberies and cash of course...

businessman:
    more transfers in dealers
    Olympic member

Quote Originally Posted by laado View Post
    i have only few suggestions:

hitman:
    in fight he can get some % cash from victims (hitman dont need rob and he will have cash)

robber:
    more, more stats from robberies and cash of course...

businessman:
    more transfers in dealers
    Good ideas, except about robber... robber can receive only more cash... Think Pimp can have some advantage to receive hookers (not only robbing motorcycle... in all robs he can won a hooker)

gangster: receive cash from victims, sell drugs in dealer loosing 4,5% from cash... just to balance xD