Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi Gunhawk,

I do agree by having more balanced game for all professions and levels, BUT please consider below comments for each of your suggestions :

Suggest 1 :
    a. Increasing Statistical changes for non-hunters for robbering, its like having a performance boost to all those professions and give low dosage of poison to hunters.
    b. Allow training for all levels, please be more spesific, is it absolutely allow it from the lowest level without any minimum required level ? or Allow unlimited training for say butchers and above ?
    c. Lower stat changes after getting attacked , first how can this be called a balance way for all professions (check point a) , higher stats for non-hunters for doing robbery and demanding lower statistical for being attacked ? come on man, what will hunter do then ? r u expecting hunter to keep hundreds of hookers and stop hunting ??
    Secondly , the attacking issues (if u think that hunting is an issue for non hunters) can be solved by having your own raves with limited respect to enter.

Suggest 2 :
    How do u differentiate between new , intermediate and expert players ? by their login time ? longer time means expert ? higher levels means expert ?
    What if a genuine newbie play from the beginning , have long online time and work hard enough to achieve level 5, is that consider to be an expert ?
    What if strykerpinho decides to stay at level 2 of hunters but keep killing all of us ? and turn out the be the most inter killer ?
    What is the purpose of having time counter between each round ? if no player paying attention to the start of each round ?

Turning Newbie into an expert can not be achieved simply by only having longer playing time , but how player willing to play and learn what is this game all about.
    The question is , how can a newbie play and learn about this game if every round theres a major changes ?? Thats should be consider before doing any future updates.

Note : All expert come from newbie. They dont turn up to be one by only having 1 round but years

Suggest 3 :
    I dont really care about that since being protected is solely a player choice, its up to them to be protected or not but yes if u want to be much safer then maybe
    a player should prolong their protected status (will that make them full time newbie ? )

Thanks for giving suggestion, cheers mate.

Hello mate,

Well done mate, really nice arguments.

S1.

a. Obvious that hitmans profession was the best recently round. We will see what is done to balance professions considering that next round you allow play only profession which you chose to play without a chance to change later during game.

b. I don't see reason why we should change minimum level requirements. My suggestions is to allow trainings for all levels because robbers or any other professions characters is not hunting as much hitmans does. Let's say if high level player who lost many stats could have opportunity to take some stats back and stay in shape. Because recently rounds if you been caught few times by hunters you have lost about 20 % of your skills you got just two chooses: 1. start hunting with opportunity to lose much more stats and so ruin your lots of acquired skills which is achieved during long game hours. Which in my opinion is not fair.. because the game should provide more opportunities to move forward not back. 2. or do robbery and try to recover what have been lost. Which is really exhausting part so that's why i came with this suggestions to allow trainings for all levels.

c. well mate! at the moment we have about 8 % which is clearly is too much considering that in some point of the game you are not able to increase your stats by 8 % during 10 or even more hours gaming and you loses it in one hit. This is more balance between game's functions as hunting and robbing or investing. And some players complaining that they haven't got quite fast internet speed so we should make that attacks wouldn't be so painful that player decides to leave the game. And for hunters pleasure should be enough less %

S2.

Yes it should be divided according to game time as an opportunity for new players to join the game. You pointed well issues we could expect. Is that newbie has quite huge online time so he could be stuck is some of game points. But something has to be done to stop newbies to be killed when he starts his first round and game should provide opportunity to him pick up the kills because newbies struggling to get it and they leaving game.

What if strykerpinho decides to stay at level 2 of hunters but keep killing all of us ? and turn out the be the most inter killer ?
    What is the purpose of having time counter between each round ? if no player paying attention to the start of each round ?
    Agree with that so we should throw away this suggestion Well noticed!! Seriously mate, I'm starting to get pleasure from this discussion.

Usually rounds do not experience a significant changes so I don't think that is a problem. All changes is specified clearly so everybody can fully understand and plan his new round's game style.

But newbies should pick up same amount of pleasure as expert players gets. At the moment they are being killed and stuck to move forward so that could increase online players count up. So turning an expert from newbie should be enjoyable part of game

S3.

This one seems not much sensible but it has positive effects as some players wants just to enjoy game by playing safe and boring and newbies could has opportunity to play his first rounds safe and learn a bit before he starts getting ready to play seriously.

I'm very grateful for your view. Thanks to you mate.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk