Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Regarding fight club

Hey champs,

I have got really great and massive idea how we can make this game more interesting. So here is the deal that we have to bring the fight club back with these changes:

Since then TheCrims.com promotes play with one account and without skills transfers the fight club has to be developed as chance to get one or just few fights in one tc day and without chance to choose opponent. I mean you get 1 or few random challenges in a day with requirement of both accounts agreements to fight. For example:
    player Gunhawk (repsect: 52k) looking for fights so he's going to FC and by pressing "get me the fight" after a while automatically he receives offer to fight Frazer (respect:110k) and frazer receives same offer to fight me. For sure he accepts it with hoping to beat me but I decline it because seems that I would lose the fight so the fight will not occur.

What do you think guys ? I hope you get it and really guys we have to pull this idea together because it would be more exciting isn't it ?

Kind regards
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

I agree this mate! Random fights?

I think it would be great.
    Last edited by JonTeX; 04-21-2014 at 01:48 AM.