Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Interviews by Emre

Hello guys, first of all i would like to tell you all i will do interviews with The Crims players and share them on this section!

Main objectives are getting back old friends together, and create new strong friendships! Lets share people!

If you would like to join us, Contact me from;

The Crims: Emre

Thank you everyone! Support us!

INTERVIEW WITH BiroOoOo

Well you all know him but i want to tell, He is one of the famous players in TC World, He is the leader of DEVIL Team Will he come back? READ BELOW!!!
    He didnt have much time but he said yes to me and we performed this interview.Thank you so much brother, love you and wish you the best

-BiroOoOo: Hello Emre
    -Emre: How are you bro?
    -BiroOoOo: Fine, how are you?
    -Emre: Thanks, i am good
    -Emre: Do you have any time for interview bro?

-BiroOoOo: Lets do it
    -Emre: OK, so here we go.What's your nickname and what's your real name?
    -BiroOoOo: My tc nickname : biroOoOo / my real name : mohamed Attwa
    -Emre: How long have you been playing The Crims?
    -BiroOoOo: i'm play From round 12-17 Then Stop Then i'm Back start play again since round 25 Tell Round 33.I'm not play for along time as a lot of player think but i'm have to say when i'm was playing tc i'm was addicted give all my life for game
    -Emre: You were good at it So here comes another one..Whose are your best friends in The Crims? Can you tell us at least a sentence about each one of them?
    -BiroOoOo: I tell you that I gave my life to this game so i have alot of friends so we started to be like Family All Brothers And Sister .. i'm can't name some but i'm All Devil leader and members are my best friends in this game
    -Emre: That is a good answer birooo, fit on your leadership So have you checked the new TC?
    -BiroOoOo: What you mean with new tc .. Do you mean new round or game change totally
    -Emre: I mean the changes were made
    -BiroOoOo: I'm still in connect with some players they are annoyed because game lost alot of player .. i'm think game need something to increase competition that was the most exciting thing in this game ..
    -Emre: Yes you are right i think..
    -BiroOoOo: When i joined tc there was a planning team their jobs were to make new feature and new idea for game that game.miss them if i was the owner of game i would get this old planning team back again
    -Emre: Yes, this is the way old, many players wont even remember the planning team.But they were doing good.There were a lot of competitions like TC wallpapers.But they are all gone now.
    -BiroOoOo: what about tc2 3d game like silkroad we hear about it since 3 years ago?
    -Emre: I have no idea, its not going to be made i guess... Well do you think of coming back to The Crims?
    -BiroOoOo: ı hope to have time for play this game again .. I hope so every thing possible
    -Emre: I hope so too, it would be good to see you back!
    -BiroOoOo: it's Nice That someone Still remember me !
    -Emre: You are one of the legends ... So biro, if you were living in Crims City for real, which character would you be? What would you do? This is a funny question
    -BiroOoOo: Funny Question Businessmen With money you can have your hitman and your pimp and your gangstar all work for you i think i can control TheCrims city Give every one his roll in life there
    -Emre: Hahaha, thats a wonderfull answer! Cleverly done, biro
    -BiroOoOo: Thanks so much Emre nice to talk to you brother
    -Emre: If you have time, i have one more question for you, biro
    -BiroOoOo: Go ahead brother
    -Emre: What are your suggestions for new Players? What are your suggestions for Developers? And what do you think of this interview stuff, is it good?
    -BiroOoOo: For new players to be in top you have to fail to learn .. For developers bring back competitions to game again we miss them .. And it was so wonderful interview ..
    -Emre: Thank you so much brother.Its nice to see you again Thank you for your time.It was so nice to do an interview with you.I wish you the best for the rest of your life, I hope you achieve your goals as soon as possible Hope we can help old friends come back together or create new strong friendships.And Hope you come back as soon as possible
    Last edited by Emre; 05-04-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Next interview?

Quote Originally Posted by JonTeX View Post
    Next interview?
    Coming soon

INTERVIEW WITH MORORUS

I wanted to call him "Boss".This word is just fit on him He is a great guy.I respect him.And i would like to thank him once more
    Wish him the best in his life!

-Emre: OK boss so, how would you like to say hello to The Crims players that recognizes you After a long time
    -Mororus: Simply. Hello! No seriously, I would like to say hello to them in honest way, I admire, that they can still play and I wish them long hours of game without banning!
    -Emre: Well, you are on form.. Did you have any chance to have a look at the new TC ?
    -Mororus: No. From time to time i visit TC, but to be honest, I still see the old and good version, which I liked. New features are out of my horizont of knowledge. I also can not judge them, if they are good or bad. They are simply out of my interess.
    -Emre: OK.We will get back to this situation and talk over it but i would like to ask you the most wondered questions about you
    -Mororus: If I were corrupted as admin?
    -Emre: ..Well i was just going to say that you look serious and cold at the first view but you are not actually, you are so much fun! You just proved that thank you!
    -Mororus: I thank you for the compliment. But I think, that my sense of humour was better at the past.
    -Emre: You are still doing good.I didn't have a long conversation with you when we first met, but when i did, i just discovered that you are really a funny man indeed So thank you for opening your heart to me
    -Mororus: Thanks. So you can ask whatever you want. If I will can I gladly answer every question.
    -Emre: Well, first of all i would like to ask do you miss old days ? Back in The Crims?
    -Mororus: Old times. Well, to be honest, not at all. It was not just fun. For me it was also hard work. And for players too.
    The old times were beautiful, but hard. To be honest, I was not good player: I was slow for the game even with slow internet connection. But I was ambitious. I wanted to play big game.

I had just one advantage as a player: I was playing at night. So the biggest fun was milking gangs for me. That was my speciality. I could milk the gang without anybody knowing, that I was the rabbit inside. And there were big emotions with it. I laughed when I milked the gang in the night, and during the morning I cryied with players, that we all are milked. That was passion, these emotions for me. That was my fun.

-Emre: Well we know one more thing about you now!
    -Mororus: I liked that. On TC they called them n00bs. So when I milked them, I tryied to be friend with them. I remember one really big n00b, who was waiter in some café and I milked him several times. He was very funny, he even writes funny way in SVK language, but he was very honest. Till he did not know, what is going on, how it is possible, that his stats are on 0 in the morning, he played. When I confessed to him, that it is me and how I do that, and I want to give him some stats back, he quit the game. That was sad for me, I really liked him. He was funny naive.
    -Emre: Ouch..this is sad really..Did you know him in real life?
    -Mororus: Nope. No way. But he was writing like this: "Heloooooo, is anibodi heeeeere????" He was completely clean soul in dirty and cruel game. I wanted to defend him, but he did not want to participate.
    -Emre: Oh, thats an interesting story..And it leads us somewhere..Human is human even in a dirty game..But many of TC players werent aware of that lol
    -Mororus: Somro(that was his name) truly was. Some of the people are forgetting this quite often. Somro was naive, maybe stupid, n00b, whatever, but exactly for this was very valuable for me.

But that is common problem of internet. Internet is extension of human emotions. Nothing else. People wants to seduce or harm somebody emotions directly.

-Emre: Well, so i ask you something related to the fact, who caused you the most problems when you were an Abuse leader? I mean as the problem boy of TC
    -Mororus: Firstly, I was Moderator for SVK. I remember opposite of somro, his name was SOYEN. Soyen was somebody, who consistently was making chaters TC Fake pages and advertised them in game. Well, I never knew, if Soyen was one person, or several persons, but every person, who started to do this on CZE/SVK square, we called him with my co-moderator for CZE Zigac, Soyen.

I really had very hard times with this person(s). I remember, how I simply wanted to get ban him from game with old abuse crew member Benito el Cabron. He did not help me with that too much. I was little bit angry on him for that. When I was abuse crew member, I found out, that Soyen had very dynamic IP and big fantasy. But after several weeks of consistent work, I exclude him from game. That was my big case, where I learned a lot.

Second big case was with Frenetico? Or some Crimaster bot. That was hard not for solving, but for those cryies on forum. We were clean and new, we wanted to be transparent, so we "showed the evidences". We did not know, that players dont want to be convicted. They just cry, because they want to have their win/accounts back.After that we showed evidences less and less, because we saw, that does not make sense, and after all, abuse crew moved to Support centre.

-Emre: Well i didnt know that LOL that soyen was a maniac for sure then, who would spend his days and weeks on ruining a game? lol
    -Mororus: He wanted his passwords... "Easy money, easy stats".
    -Emre: Well, this is a good spy work from you by the way
    -Mororus: Yes, I was perfectionist. And that lead to my "burning out" little bit. You know, as abuse crew member you can work 5 or more hours per day, or it is worth of nothing... And you can not see finish. Logs, logs, logs. Hard work.
    -Emre: Yeah i know that, its really needs hard work..So, can you tell us about your abuse members boss, which ones of them you enjoyed working with the most?
    -Mororus: That was about people. I surely will forget someone. For sure, I really can tell, that memox is extraordinary person. I could sing a hymns and chorals about him as a boss. I really can say, that I never had better boss in my life. Tolerant, empathetic, distinct, but accurate with sense for not just humour, but justice, too. Delicate, cultural man, who knows his limits. But he was not my meber. And I should say something nice about ebichuman.

My stars in the crew were for sure Bluebaby and Julie. I can not say nothing against these pople eventhough, Julie had sometimes tough migrenes because of me.
    Secondly, there were people, who were talented, I admired them, but somehow something broke our confidence in them. For example that was case of 7alala. I think, that he burned out as abuse crew member and started to speculate on his own.
    There were many people like this in Crew. For example Nizari. Very clever boy, honest, but in certain moment he burned out. As we all. And it is hard to go away with grace...

-Emre: Well, when i was a part of the crew, the developers were giving away The Crims t-shirts for crew members.I was lucky enough to have one.But i wasnt lucky because of having a The Crims t-shirt, but i was lucky for having a letter from memox, ebi and Zed with their signs..That was so special and kind move...They were also suggesting us "The Tivoli" rave Many of the players dont even know The Tivoli is real, but it's real i have a picture of it with developer's signs..i still keep it as i keep the t-shirt
    -Mororus: I have the T-Shirt too. But without signatures.
    Ebichuman had big project: TC2. And probably developers left the idea of it, so Ebichuman left, too.

-Emre: Was it his idea?
    -Mororus: The Crims2. It was some plan of 3D TC. With real towns, streets, raves etc.But now, I am not sure, if I am not saying something "secret", or something, what I dont know.
    -Emre: Well, i have heard about the 3D thing too
    -Mororus: Oh, Well, this I dont know, if TC2 was Eb's idea. But he was main developer for the game. There were engaged in it some swedish artists and ebichuman was responsible for programming that. Repairing bugs on TC1 and fully programming TC2.
    -Emre: Yeah, i knew he was into these stuff..Wish they made it come true..It would be really better i think..
    -Mororus: I really dont know, how this project is going on.
    -Emre: I haven't heard about for a long time..I think its stored somewhere.. Well, while talking about the old ones, i want to ask you something..Julie(Protectora) is no longer a part of The Crims and there is no sign of her for a long while..Do you have any idea about her, is she alright?
    -Mororus: Really, this is mystery for me. I really have no Idea where she is, if she is fine. I did not know, that she left. But I can tell you why she quit: She burned out as we all!
    -Emre: Well after long years, its just normal!! Hope she is alright, She was a good leader, i caused her a lot of troubles but she was still acting kind to me
    -Mororus: Yes, she was tough. She could hold a lot.
    -Emre: So, if i am not going too far, can i ask you why you left TC boss? You were respected as hell ( ) , You were one of the tough leaders maybe the toughest one..
    -Mororus: As I said: Burned out!

But really. I had 2 main problems:
    1. First was my private life. I finished the school and I had to do something serious with my life. To finish a school and not to have RL occupation, that is turbulent time for everyone. So I did not have so much time for TC.
    2. Secondly, to be honest, I must admit, that I lost little bit contact with the game. There were new features, which I did not know well, which I could just imagine how they can work. Well, there is betaTC, but if I can not play for real, I hardly can understand all the strategies of usage. And abuse crew must be at least as good as players (Walker, brasilian Crew member, used to give me advise which I remember, how to be good abuse crew member: "Think as a player, when you watch the logs!")

-Emre: That is a good advice.And a mature reaction from you..
    -Mororus: It was tough for me. The decision was long and hard. But I think, that I was not good enough to be abuse crew leader anymore. Maybe for some other, less important department I still could be helpfull, but not for abuse, anymore. So I slightly disapeared. I repeat: abuse crew member, if you want to make a career, you must work 5+hours per day.
    -Emre: I know the feeling..... That's an advice from the best, you they need to listen to it people! Mororus talking...
    -Mororus: Haha! Well, I am not sure if I was the best. It still could be far far better.
    And there are others very interesting people: I mentioned Bluebaby, or Protectora. But for example what about good old Thorrief? I have never heard a bad word about him (contrary to me).And now? I am sure, that there are some good guys and girls doing their job well...

-Emre: Of course there are.Frazer is a good guy, so do Igogo.... I have a funny question for you, boss
    -Mororus: Tell.
    -Emre: If you were living in The Crims city for real, which character would you like to choose?
    -Mororus: Pimp, for sure!
    -Emre: How so ? What would you do ?
    -Mororus: I thought, that you are asking for characters, like Pimp, gangster, thief etc. From these I choose Pimp. Why beat somebody? There are far far more pleasant things.
    -Emre: Yeah boss you are right I know, i took your time boss but one last thing...What would you like to tell everyone? Feel free to tell whatever you would like to tell, someone, some tribe, whoever or whatever...
    -Mororus: Players:
    Guys and girls, have fun!
    I am happy, that you are loayal to the game. It is worth of it. For new and old players: This game has its own sense of humour which none of the other game (at least I dont know such a game). Please enjoy that.

Crew members:
    Please dont forget on which side of river you sit, for which team you are kicking the ball. And too, dont loose the crew team spirit. It is most valuable thing. If you dont have it, then whole TC is suffering.

-Emre: Thank you for your time boss, and thank you for your advises..You are one of the legends in TC, I can clearly say that.People will be happy to hear from you..
    -Mororus: I thank you. it was nice to talk with you. Hopefully somebody will read that. Good bye and good luck.
    M.

-Emre: Thank you so much boss Its always nice to talk to you
    -Mororus: Oki, Emre. Thanks. It was really nice
    Last edited by Emre; 05-16-2014 at 02:19 AM.

Very good! Nice work.

What interview be next? With who?

Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by WileTheBest View Post
    What interview be next? With who?
    I vote for Zed!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Great stuff!

I vote for Zed!