Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

INTERVIEW WITH FLAVIO92

Well, he is a good guy.We had a good and useful chat And i can call it a friendly chat Hope you will like it! Thank you brother

-Emre: Hello Flavio92
    -Flavio92: Hello Emre How are you?
    -Emre: Thank you so much i am doing great Well so first of all thank you for respecting this one and attending.Im glad for that
    -Flavio92: Im glad for that
    -Emre: Yeah So can you tell us about yourself? What do you do in your real life and in The Crims ? Who is Flavio92?
    -Flavio92: Well my name is Flávio, 92 simply represent my year. Besides TC I have a very busy life I work in a restaurant with my family.
    -Emre: Thats nice.Can you tell us about your whole The Crims career?
    -Flavio92: Well, Ive started in this game in 2007. In that year everyone in my school was playing this game. It was about round 17 +/- but I was so noob and I didnt understood nothing so I left the game for 1 year... 1 year later my mother bought me a computer and since then I have never stopped!

I have continued playing and made very good friends that helped me a lot in everything I have done, just like a noob I took 1 year to make more then 1k respect! I started to talk with international gang leaders, like Biro and Sterben, they gave me their hand and trusted me, for me that was my 1st victory, I was part of the biggest legacy in gangs [Devil] later biro left the game and the gang became just a mix of betrayers so I left and I start to make my own gangs with MiDO, Sohlamentuo, BRangus and later I made it alone too. MiDO was my big teacher in this game I own him every single thing I have, With Him I have won my first place in the hall of fame, TOP 4 Inter that was one of the most importants rounds to me. I have won my country for about 10 times, I won only 1 top 4 and 1 top 3 international in my account but I always have been the kind of player who is always helping everyone. So I have won TOP 1 and TOP 3 for some other friends, and also a couple of skulls, that Ive been helping. Im over 15 times hall of fame and Im very proud of that.

-Emre: Well this is a good CV of yours i can say And with great players alongside..So whose were the best for you? Whom did you enjoy playing with the most?
    -Flavio92: Well comparing with some other players that its nothing, but it was my work and my efforts and Im simply proud of it.Well I will name you some players that have been with me in this long journey.
    -Emre: Yes , Flavio.We missed old players...
    -Flavio92: Trancedependent- We started to play together since we were babies in the game. In my opinion he is the hardest player of this game.

Mido- My teacher

Eminem14- Just like Trance his dedication to this game was unbelieveble

Arra25- This was one indonesian player that I have met in the past I no longer know if he is alive or not but he helped me so much and for sure one of the bests.

StrykerPinho- Playing with him is like being in a war, we are always disagree in everything, he is the best hunter in this game and Im so proud that I was his teacher! We are like brothers, If he wants to play Im around helping him, and when it comes to me its the same, when we are together all crims is suffering!

xRodrigues- I know this guy since round 50 when he was stealing drugs from our main to make ships in his account! Couple rounds later I have taught him how to play and how to hunt, and he just have been with me anytime I need.

Peppe and Roninho, these are my funniest brothers, I would put my hands on fire for them, and my newest brother in game xSpake he is the kind of boy that helped me alot but first I had to cry cry cry for his help, but he never said no to me.

-Emre: This is great to hear about old players anytime! Are you still in contact with any of them?
    -Flavio92: I have not named everyone! but these were the most important to me, I keep in contact with the most of them... I would like to say here in public that Im very thankfull to everyone that have been with me in this journey but I just cant name all...
    -Emre: That's a good think, seeing old friends together.Thats what The Crims needs, dont you think so? We all need to stay together and help this game get better
    -Flavio92: The problem nowadays is that people dont stick together anymore, there isnt interaction between players anymore, in my opinion this is the main reason why people are leaving the game.
    -Emre: So i heard that you have some ideas for a better The Crims Flavio, Can you explain them for us? So that way we can reach lots of TC players and we can reach Developers.What do you think for a better The Crims my friend?
    -Flavio92: I was inside thecrims planning chat, I have given many Ideas but it seems that my ideas dont fit in what devs want for this game. I wanted this game to be more social, interaction between players make us staying here in the game and enjoying our time in this gray screen. The game is just too boring, every single round they change something that affects the whole strategy. I no longer believe in a better game, I made my part as a player I taught many people, I have done videos, I have given ideas I reported bugs and it has been a long road, Im tired...
    -Emre: So, can you tell about your videos my friend? There are a lot of interesting and funny videos of yours
    -Flavio92: Im just a funny guy! what else can I say? I love to be joking all the time, and these videos are just a way of expression and make ppl laugh! FLAVIO NINETY TWO IS GOING TO KILL YOU - I think this sentence has became virus in the game!
    -Emre: Haha.Can you share its link with us man?
    -Flavio92: AHAHAH for sure I can! here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvLWmLu58g8 ... He is a monster from a portuguese jungle!
    -Emre: Yeah your accent is just like you mentioned
    -Flavio92: I was faking the accent to look like a russian speaking english!
    -Emre: Well its succesfully done
    -Flavio92: I also would like to let here my channel there is alot of things related to TC, funny things and serious things like tutorials... https://www.youtube.com/user/FlavioMiguel92
    -Emre: Well i see there are some interesting suggestions for newbies, am i right?
    -Flavio92: Yes there are, newbies are the future of the game.Newbie today, pro tomorow!
    -Emre: So, are you going to keep posting suggestion videos for newbies?
    -Flavio92: Yes as long as this game be alive, I will always be here to help everyone! My love for this game dont let me ignore who is in need...I also used to own a fansite in Portuguese with alot of interesting things but it has been removed last round in a sign of punishment for something wrong I have made!
    -Emre: Yeah, i think you should keep doing them.This game has raised us, we owe it
    -Flavio92: Yes I owe this to the game, because I spend some good quality time in here, Ive done very good friends that I take to life..And I dont want this new generation of crims player to give up playing and think they just waste their time in here.
    -Emre: Well, we will save the game!
    -Flavio92: At least we try! I know you for so long too and do you still remember how funny it was to come from school and log in the game? Well its not like that anymore, so we try and try to bring back these feelings...
    -Emre: I had to run away from school to join a fk gang I did that so many times lol.Yeah you are right, we have lost the passion now, hope we get that sprit back!
    -Flavio92: Yeahhh and me too! Was so funny these efforts that we used to made to make a secure gang, and after 1 hour doing fk we all end in HP! Man that was so cool, and we had to start once again risking some traitor from our list and keep going
    -Emre: Yeah, asking for trusted players in the squares, building gangs..Those were so special to us..
    -Flavio92: I think that was the funniest part of the game that they took away... Nowadays if you want to make respect all you need to do is improving your skills in order to make the best solo roberies, so you end up like a bot playing all alone..
    -Emre: I agree with you, totally.We need old TC sprit back, we need that passion back..Talking about the old days making me feel good
    -Flavio92: Yes it has the same effect to me, it makes me remember when I used to play with passion and not for addiction like nowadays...
    -Emre: So what should we do for that brother, do you have any ideas? What is going to make us feel like the old times ?
    -Flavio92: Man, Im so convicted about this, every single player must have the same chance to play for top...Nowadays even if you buy tons of credits, even if you are a good player, you end up crying and asking permission to someone stronger to give you relation.Otherwise all your efforts will turn to 0..Imagine this, Im playing for my country top and you are playing against me, I have influence in the game I know everyone, and you not... what will you do against me? I Have relation with all the strongest players, and you dont... even if ur better then me I will win easy...its not about how good u are, or how hard you try, but yes how known you are and what you have to offer to others...
    -Emre: You are right..
    -Flavio92: In multi acc times, I use to say to myself, Im going to play for top even if im alone vs TEAMS, I will play hard I will do my best and no one can say I could have done better.Im so sad that tc has turned this way...TC has become like a monopoly game, if you tried to play these rounds, you just realized that 5 6 players have full control of the game
    -Emre: So, what are your suggestions my friend? What do you suggest to the developers? And game managers?
    -Flavio92: My sugestions are, bring back multi accounts... Because with this system only the most known players are able to get donated... newbies cant... with multi everyone can make their team and try their shot. In other hand I would make the CASH being the most important thing in the game, this way people would need to rob more and stick together in gang, this would bring back that emotions of social interaction between players. Making stats not so important would make a balanced game because its need alot inteligence to deal with the money, to invest it.. "money makes money" I would decrease the max members required to make FK to 10, this way I would create my own group, you would create yours, and game would have alot gangs, more gangs = more social interactions= more fun= less boring= many sources to search and hunt.
    -Emre: I think you are right, multi accounts should be back...So what are your suggestions for new players, flavio?
    -Flavio92: My sugestions to new players are this kind of TC is just dont give up guys we will make this game better, and believe me this is the best game that has ever been made.
    -Emre: YEAH!
    -Flavio92: This is not only the boring gray screen that you see
    -Emre: Yes, all they need to do is stay calm and keep playing, lol
    -Flavio92: Yes that is the spirit!
    -Emre: Hmmm, so i have a funny question for you, like i asked everyone
    -Flavio92: Go ahead!
    -Emre: Well, if you were living in Crims city for real, which character would you choose to be?
    -Flavio92: I think I would be Hitman! I also think you were expecting this one! Because Flavio Ninety two only wants to kill you
    -Emre: Yeah, Flavio ninety two will kill you!!!
    -Flavio92: Kill yaaa alll!!!! and get all ur stats in me.No Money, no buildings no hookers, I dont want to be rich, I only want to be respected.
    -Emre: So, lets make a promise for our followers, I would love to do a funny video with you! Would you want to do that?
    -Flavio92: That sounds a bit gay dont you think? But yeah Im not homofobic!!! We can do it for sure!
    -Emre: Yeah We will go for it!
    -Flavio92: Great
    -Emre: This was a wonderful chat with you Flavio, thank you so much..Do you have anything to say? You can say whatever you would like to say and mention about.Feel free..
    -Flavio92: I agree with you this was a wonderful chat bro, I think we didnt let nothing else to say!
    -Emre: Well, thank you so much for your suggestions..We had a good chat about old friends, old The Crims, and we also talked about the future of The Crims.This was an useful chat for everyone..Thank you for giving me that chance.And thank you for your time Flavio..I would like to chat with you soon again! I wish you the best in the rest of your life! Keep doing good things for TC!
    -Flavio92: Thank you so much too, I really enjoyed this time with you. Im always around here anytime you want, anytime you need you know where to find me. Take Care
    -Emre: See you, Flavio ninenty two! I kill you!
    -Flavio92: No you wont!!! See ya Emre.

Would you want to be interviewed?
    Contact me From Skype: lastnametrteam
    Last edited by Emre; 05-16-2014 at 04:16 AM.

Very good interview, i like it!

FLAVIO NINETY TWO IS GOING TO KILL YOU!! The phrase that ran the world

I think most of what i know about the TC, Flavio taught me.

I have a silver skull in the game because he was the one who really helped me!

Flavio, a good guy and a friend for all times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvLWmLu58g8
    Last edited by JonTeX; 05-16-2014 at 05:40 AM.

the best INTERVIEW

Thanks everyone for following us!

Last edited by WileTheBest; 08-15-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Finally something that made me read and log forum very nice work! i loved it!
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Next Interview is coming up!
    Last edited by EmReFoReVeR; 08-21-2014 at 03:42 AM.

With who will be this interview?
    Last edited by WileTheBest; 09-06-2015 at 10:15 PM.