Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Accepted features

This feature has been accepted and will be implemented
    Medals for Country top 1-3 or 1-5

2013-08-29 14:22:23 - MASILIUNASN1
    Hello Lithuanian players are all saying it is need to put in game medals for country top not only 1st place but and 2,3, or 4-5. No need money prizes for that places just need give medals because The first country place are always a lot of players acc.. it would be much funny if peoples doesnt make so many teams on 1 acc. More credits would be buying on this way i think, because 2nd 3rd and other country players will be more active, be sura. what do u think everybody?

Oh my god! Now this game will be a party! MEDALS FOR EVERYONE let the noobs be happy! I Agree with the fact that medals and cups should be something really rare and only the best diserve it. Beeing country top 2 or top 3 Its a shame. and its not reason to be awarded with a medal. For me it doesnt make any sense. Its making more sense to give skulls to the best top 5 killers that is a hard job to achieve. Beeing country top 2 or 3 -.-

All people are crazy (facepalm)
    I agree with Flavio!
    Last edited by JonTeX; 05-07-2014 at 11:53 PM.

The whole meaning of that "feature vote" is to let players have their say about what should come in future versions. Giving top country medals 1-3 doesn't stop other future medals such as top gang 1-3 or even top killer 1-5.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Thats great this idea was accepted nice one memox. I

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    This feature has been accepted and will be implemented
    Medals for Country top 1-3 or 1-5

2013-08-29 14:22:23 - MASILIUNASN1
    Hello Lithuanian players are all saying it is need to put in game medals for country top not only 1st place but and 2,3, or 4-5. No need money prizes for that places just need give medals because The first country place are always a lot of players acc.. it would be much funny if peoples doesnt make so many teams on 1 acc. More credits would be buying on this way i think, because 2nd 3rd and other country players will be more active, be sura. what do u think everybody?

Oh my god! Now this game will be a party! MEDALS FOR EVERYONE let the noobs be happy! I Agree with the fact that medals and cups should be something really rare and only the best diserve it. Beeing country top 2 or top 3 Its a shame. and its not reason to be awarded with a medal. For me it doesnt make any sense. Its making more sense to give skulls to the best top 5 killers that is a hard job to achieve. Beeing country top 2 or 3 -.-
    Here i really have to disagree with you a little , 1ºst cause in every competion you will see top 1-3 medals,and now to return to the game.Since this game is turning into a single account game,or at least this is what we ar trying to do, i see fit that everyone who played a huge amount of time and got top 2 in hes country should be rewarded,i dont think that top 2 in your country makes you a noob,but yes we need to keep the new players,or as you call them NOOBS, interested and give them a chance to fight for something ,dont you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Here i really have to disagree with you a little , 1ºst cause in every competion you will see top 1-3 medals,and now to return to the game.Since this game is turning into a single account game,or at least this is what we ar trying to do, i see fit that everyone who played a huge amount of time and got top 2 in hes country should be rewarded,i dont think that top 2 in your country makes you a noob,but yes we need to keep the new players,or as you call them NOOBS, interested and give them a chance to fight for something ,dont you think ?
    Im just saying beeing ur country top 2 or 3 its easier then beeing top 5 killer, so if ones diserve others too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post

in some countries there are many players fighting for the top 1 so in these cases is unfair stay in 2/3 and win nothing