Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You guys are just criers! omg, servers down at boat day last 5 minutes?? THAT NEVER HAPPENED. The price at 593 was a mistake, I agree. But not put the boat again at same price? Would be even BIGGER MISTAKE. And think twice after calling admins corrupt because at least memox always try attend your "cries". BUT NOT HIS FAULT YOU HAVEN'T DONE MORE RESPECT IN 184 DAYS. I'm off.

Romanian stop cry. You lost for 10kk difference, even with price heroine down stryker wins you.

Servers go down in last minutes day boat?? Lool never happened! And you didnt want boat again?? **** off. Stop say crew corrupt, you are trying to manipulate now coz can't face that you lost because he played better. No more answers you deserve.

Little ned crying to not get top1 hahaha if he would see that ship this topic wouldnt be maden thats sad ...

There were server problems at tha ending of the day 181, I personaly also writed mail to complain about that problem, because I also lost same resp because of that.
    I wanted to sell heroin in last mins, but because of those problems I couldnt. So guys stop crying and and stop complain about crew work.

I have to remind you guys that this is not a fight chat , or a post where teams take sides so if you dont come up with some smart ideas or something interesting that is related to the post , DO NOT POST HERE . No one here complained or cryed and NO ONE SAID THAT CREW IS CORRUPTED , they have just posted their opinions and how they think this would ve been better , we are here to listen to them so please post if you have something to say that is related to the post .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 05-19-2014 at 10:17 PM.

what admins did, was best choice what they can do(repeat boat with some price)...many players sell drugs in last minutes the tc day. Day 184 have all players same opportunity buy hero in dealer and sell to boat and get +10% profit...
    Olympic member