Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Feedback round 70

Good night, I come by this way, to tell the actual position of the game.
    As i've been watching, the round 70, proves us something, only who has good relations with the strongest players, could play. This round ended up, with only a few ammount of players, controlling everything they had control over everything that could happen to the game, now think, i'm , the strongest player of the round, and you're my friend, so, ill give you relationship, and force all the others stronger than you, and weaker than me, so, the game, will be alot easier to me, so to you too, because, you will only go up, and taking no risk of going down, so we going to have a great advantage , comparing ourselves, with another players, so now think a bit, about something, imagine your enemy, is a really good player, have bough alot of credits, but, i enforce people, to do not give him relation in game, so, what is his chance? if he has everything and everybody against him? the chance of lost is alot bigger, while yours chances of losing, almost nothing, so thats my point, its like a riot of whos most known and influent in game, the only one who can play, and have fun, is the strongest and famous one.

Thanks LotusN1 for translating the PT version of my feedback.

Hello Flavio92,

Relations was created that players would be enable to cooperate with each other. Same as in real life that good relations is very important part to success criminal life. I don't see the problem here just an opportunity for weak players to be stronger if they have relations with strong players.
    Even my newbies had opportunity to join to top gangs. The best players gave them top gangs for credits. If you couldn't make relations with big players it's your problem not game's or specific round's.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    Hello Flavio92,

Relations was created that players would be enable to cooperate with each other. Same as in real life that good relations is very important part to success criminal life. I don't see the problem here just an opportunity for weak players to be stronger if they have relations with strong players.
    Even my newbies had opportunity to join to top gangs. The best players gave them top gangs for credits. If you couldn't make relations with big players it's your problem not game's or specific round's.
    Hi I know exactly why relations were created. There is a problem in this game I played and I know it. If I was in same country then you and we both playing for our country top. With my influence I could be playing without problems with relations I could get donations by influence, and you could even be better player then me and you wouldnt even had a chance to go hunt and make stats, this is what I am talking about.

Check top players, top 1 and 2 they just get tons of donations during the whole entire round, Game has turned with random nightclubs so they are just making the game hard and boring for the newbies they dont have any chance to play this game and fight for top. And please I have 7 years of experience in this game I dont need tutorials Im just exposing the reality of the game.

Summary : The game is broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    Summary : The game is broken?
    No... Summary is... they want us to play with only 1 account, but only the rookie players use 1 that is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    No... Summary is... they want us to play with only 1 account, but only the rookie players use 1 that is the problem.
    It was allways like that Flavio, doesnt matter what type of system they put on the game, the one with the most influence will win!! Same with multi acc, same with 1acc...basic thecrims will be the same!! peace

Quote Originally Posted by xNinjaB0ySx View Post
    It was allways like that Flavio, doesnt matter what type of system they put on the game, the one with the most influence will win!! Same with multi acc, same with 1acc...basic thecrims will be the same!! peace
    Im sorry but is not... in multi acc even if u dont have team and u play hard u can achieve something even if its against everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Im sorry but is not... in multi acc even if u dont have team and u play hard u can achieve something even if its against everyone...
    if u say so Flavio!! but you know how it goes

Multi same as 1acc? if you have time you can do alone with 200acc and fight for something , but know? Fight vs arabij slaves? Rumanian? hah i already know top5 , becouse game is know developed only for big teams - slaves, but people like me and i think a lot more this isnt joyfulll game , i hope we will see multis back...